Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

I don't really think it is comparable, though of course that is always a possibility with people. However, I have not only supplied knowledge of the immediate future and beyond, but everything I have said is very real. I have not seen a single person able to argue the science of what I am describing, whether it be the technology or the physics, despite my several attempts with @TimeFlipper. I have described the current strategy of the Deep State in the US, and have not heard anyone able to refute that either. Horoscopes and fortune tellers have no method of explaining what they do beyond mysticism because they simply cannot do what they claim. I have supplied an enormous amount of evidence, it's just a matter of perspective.

I would call a major variation being that the events occurred on a different day. Like I said, that possibility is next to 0.

The lack of arguement from these is mostly because we can't verify your statements or that it might have came from a physics textbook. It's also why I am am trying tonask for answers that eliminate possible alternate explainations.

As for the variations, at least we won't have to wait if the headlines are not there.

All you managed to state was that you believe what I said is untrue, without any kind of supporting evidence aside from someone else’s words and visions that do not resemble any proven phenomenon.

Just make sure you manage to eliminate the possibility of more mundane explainations for the headlines (if not then do at least my test). From our point of view time travel does not resemble proven phenomenon.

When did you get the newspaper headline as in what time?

Anyways thanks for answering my questions

Inferno

I started to think you were fake when you mentioned Titor. While every time travel fanatic knows about him, there isn't much reason a traveler would. To me, you seem like a leftist schmuck with too much free time. Your failure to participate in any other time travel test even though you basically have unlimited energy for your machine makes it seem like you are stalling to keep the conversation going. With a "possibility next to 0" of the headlines being wrong, I don't think we even need to try any other test to know if your a fraud.

HeraldOfTruth

I started to think you were fake when you mentioned Titor. While every time travel fanatic knows about him, there isn't much reason a traveler would. To me, you seem like a leftist schmuck with too much free time. Your failure to participate in any other time travel test even though you basically have unlimited energy for your machine makes it seem like you are stalling to keep the conversation going. With a "possibility next to 0" of the headlines being wrong, I don't think we even need to try any other test to know if your a fraud.

I have said Titor is a possibility, not a certainty. I just happen to give him the chance due to how close to the truth he was.

You call me a leftist schmuck, but I don’t even have a political affiliation. Although, if being leftist is understanding that Donald Trump is Deep State, then...

It’s not even like I support Biden, though at least he isn’t Deep State. He’s the only option after the mistakes made by Trump.

I don’t need to do anything more than I have to get convincing proof. It will be here tomorrow, you are simply impatient and close-minded.

Just because I have all the energy I need doesn’t mean I can abuse it. That thought process is what has led you to become a Deep State slave.

ThumberOne

I suppose that might be true. I love my job as well, though it does have stressful moments that are not encountered in 4283.

I am a vegetarian restaurant manager at a family-owned business, specifically in the kitchen. I got the idea after attempting to find a place that served good tofu, but it is practically non-existent in the US even at supposed Asian restaurants. I needed a job and often have no time to cook for myself while focusing on my main mission after my day job, and it worked out perfectly. One of our specialty items is my thin-crust tofu wasabi-alfredo pizza with mushrooms and spinach. The second most popular is my sweet and spicy apple curry, with sweet potatoes and mixed peppers, served with tofu-fried rice including carrots and peas. Another popular item is my cheesy pita tofu crostata stuffed with buffalo sauce and mashed potatoes.

What is your occupation?
What other items are on your menu?

HeraldOfTruth

The lack of arguement from these is mostly because we can't verify your statements or that it might have came from a physics textbook. It's also why I am am trying tonask for answers that eliminate possible alternate explainations.

As for the variations, at least we won't have to wait if the headlines are not there.

Just make sure you manage to eliminate the possibility of more mundane explainations for the headlines (if not then do at least my test). From our point of view time travel does not resemble proven phenomenon.

When did you get the newspaper headline as in what time?

Anyways thanks for answering my questions

I see. I notice you didn't mention my talk of the Deep State. What is your take on them, if you are okay with answering? In that case, what have you been able to infer from my answers, if you don't mind my asking?

Indeed, it is now less than a day away.

I suppose traveling to the past is not proven for you, though time travel to the future is widely viewed as possible and has been for quite some time. It is part of the universe that you will need a lot of time to fully understand- that process is still ongoing even in 4283.

I got the headline at 9pm in the UK. I still don't think they will change very much, however I will of course honor my agreement if you are not convinced by the news.

No problem at all, ask anything you think will help you with your process of elimination.

DWOMT-1

Hey HeraldofTruth, thanks for answering questions. I was thinking, was the UFO crash in 1947 at Roswell actually Time Travellers? I could see that causing the same kind of panic among the military and government as an alien crash would.

Status
Not open for further replies.