Timeline without Christianity

dimension-1hacker

dude take it easy on the meth and cheetos. I think the orange scum is getting to you or something; maybe filling in the spaces where brain synapses should be taking place.

EPHESIANS 5
2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

1 CORINTHIANS 5
7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.

Romans 3:23-26
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—
26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

1 John 2:2

Hebrews 10:10

Hebrews 13:15-16

I could go on supplying ample verses to try to help you understand, but you are unwilling to see the truth about Jesus... Crazy how you still go ahead and try to use scripture to disprove the whole truth of Jesus Christ being The Son of the True God... ??? That is just like so insane man, I just have to say.. haha but thanks for helping me to laugh at least.
How do you know the way you enterpete the words is correct, as the languages could be not translated correctly. Two, the bible is a bunch of statements about a form of objective morality, yet statements are not morals; even if a god says the sky is purple it is just a statement. every statement requires a reason, and don't forget there are many other "bibles" that people who the exact same reasons as you to justify its correctness. Believe 100% something is correct, and believing it is logical without proving everything does not mean something is true; trillions believe and use the same reasons as you to justify trillions of different religions, therefore if only one or zero is correct out of an infinite amount all those people who used the same reasons as you are incorrect despite using those reasons, hence does not equal truth.
don't forget that nothing can be created or destroyed, hence any god defined that way cannot exist; which I can back up with logical proofs.
The multiverse is an infinitely large place with an infinite amount of things within it, all your memories could be implanted, what you thought was there could be a manipulation of your senses, what you percieved to be a god could be an alien specifically made to fool you. and so on

NIXIE

How do you know the way you enterpete the words is correct, as the languages could be not translated correctly. Two, the bible is a bunch of statements about a form of objective morality, yet statements are not morals; even if a god says the sky is purple it is just a statement. every statement requires a reason, and don't forget there are many other "bibles" that people who the exact same reasons as you to justify its correctness. Believe 100% something is correct, and believing it is logical without proving everything does not mean something is true; trillions believe and use the same reasons as you to justify trillions of different religions, therefore if only one or zero is correct out of an infinite amount all those people who used the same reasons as you are incorrect despite using those reasons, hence does not equal truth.
don't forget that nothing can be created or destroyed, hence any god defined that way cannot exist; which I can back up with logical proofs.
The multiverse is an infinitely large place with an infinite amount of things within it, all your memories could be implanted, what you thought was there could be a manipulation of your senses, what you percieved to be a god could be an alien specifically made to fool you. and so on

if you keep telling yourself that stuff you will see that it gets you nowhere.

2 Timothy 2:16

dimension-1hacker

That has yet to be proven to exist.

We should restrict what we write to what is true and not just speculation.

Regards
DL
Its not science only logic; there is no reason for some timeline to exist instead of another, there is no reason for one type of begining rathet then another, hence there needs to be no reason for one to exist and if one exists then there is nothing preventing them all from existing. That is one type of proof

Gnostic Christian

Its not science only logic; there is no reason for some timeline to exist instead of another, there is no reason for one type of begining rathet then another, hence there needs to be no reason for one to exist and if one exists then there is nothing preventing them all from existing. That is one type of proof

There is no logic for a multiverse. There is only math that they use as proof for both a 9 dimensional and a 12 dimensional one. One is completely wrong and the other is likely also wrong or refuted by the other.

Which logic do you follow?

Regards
DL

dimension-1hacker

There is no logic for a multiverse. There is only math that they use as proof for both a 9 dimensional and a 12 dimensional one. One is completely wrong and the other is likely also wrong or refuted by the other.

Which logic do you follow?

Regards
DL
prove it, did not see any proofs that disprove my proof. First define an object, which of course can be infinitely divisible therefore is made of of an infinite amount of parts that have to effect each other in every way to maintain shape, hence they all exist. I can't completely define what an object is, does it have substance? As there is no reason for things to exist in one way rather then another there requires no reason for anything to exist; if nothing stops one way from existing nothing stops them all from existing. One thing cannot exist without the blueprint and physical representation of all other types as the rules or blueprint that makes something the way it is is based off or relative to the other types as no one type can exist without the others existing as well, as there is nothing for it to be different from. The object itself is made up of the sum of the difference, do not know for sure but I think quantum machinics is correct.

Last edited: