USA Presidential election results 2020

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
He displays a beaten figure to me, with words like "whenever" not his usual up in your face self.

That pretty much concedes right there and then he KNOWS its over.

I hate to say it, but I heard a clip of Trump this morning from a recent press conference and he didn't sound like he had the fight in him. He said something along the lines of "whichever administration will be in office", hinting that he might just concede. He might have a few tricks up his sleeve, he's been known to do that. However, I'm interested in how Trump supporters will react if he does concede.

TimeFlipper

I hate to say it, but I heard a clip of Trump this morning from a recent press conference and he didn't sound like he had the fight in him. He said something along the lines of "whichever administration will be in office", hinting that he might just concede. He might have a few tricks up his sleeve, he's been known to do that. However, I'm interested in how Trump supporters will react if he does concede.

Can you give us a link to that recent press conference please? :)..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
In any event, Trump may be tired from all that campaigning he did recently. So he hasn't gotten enough sleep, and maybe he's been saying things he didn't mean to say the way he wanted to.

Edit: Or maybe it's that the mainstream media is painting the picture like he's losing momentum, and that would be part of their propaganda.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Can you give us a link to that recent press conference please? :)..

Scroll down to the video of the press conference in the Rose Garden. About 10 minutes in is where he makes the comment.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
@PoisonApple - If you trust Trump, you shouldn't trust Fox News. They've moved far to the left after the election. And Joe Biden is not President-elect. A real patriot would know the election is riddled with voter fraud.
I don't trust any news, really. Every one of them has an agenda. I'm just going by what I heard the President say, I can see how @Mayhem thinks Trump might be giving up. You know I believe there was fraud. And like I said, he might have a few tricks up his sleeve. :)

alpha centauri

I think we (not USA) have random dudes and gals from the population that have to count the ballots and a few party members that want to volunteer. And if they dont get all the same results it is pretty emarrassing for them because they cannot count.

It does not matter how often you count and recount, because it is always the same result. So it is pretty disturbing that they do

If you trust Trump, you shouldn't trust Fox News. They've moved far to the left after the election. And Joe Biden is not President-elect. A real patriot would know the election is riddled with voter fraud.

I also tend to think that the election is probably manipulated.
It cannot be that difficult to make a vote system, so that fraud is not possible. Even if the results are correct, the election system is still a system, in which fraud is possible.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I think we (not USA) have random dudes and gals from the population that have to count the ballots and a few party members that want to volunteer. And if they dont get all the same results it is pretty emarrassing for them because they cannot count.

It does not matter how often you count and recount, because it is always the same result. So it is pretty disturbing that they do

I also tend to think that the election is probably manipulated.
It cannot be that difficult to make a vote system, so that fraud is not possible. Even if the results are correct, the election system is still a system, in which fraud is possible.

Be aware that there were very few GOP scrutineers at the polling stations, and if iam correct, every polling station should have had a GOP person in them..