USA Presidential election results 2020

Mayhem

Zenith
Well then why hasnt he won then, how many time do i have to say that?

What do you want a complete new election?

This is my last post on this subject.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I bet 100% if Trump won yas wouldnt be moaning at all.:D

We have loads of evidence headed to the courts. How are we simply moaning? Is it all fake? Because it isn't your candidate of choice so it must all be false? Did Sydney sit up all night for weeks creating fake court documents and evidence?

It shouldn't matter which candidate is involved. ALL should be DISGUSTED by cheating. Cheating means someone else decides who is president and that equals dictatorship. If the election were 100% fair, we'd have to just deal with it, but it wasn't. Cheating means NO MORE FREEDOM. It means we are no better than Venezuela, Russia, or NK. WAKE UP.

Mayhem

Zenith
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who has been a staunch supporter of President Trump, vigorously defended to certify the electoral votes on the Senate floor.

Graham said he believed voting to object the results are a “uniquely bad idea to delay this election."

"Trump and I, we've had a hell of a journey. I hate it to end this way. Oh my God, I hate it. From my point of view he's been been a consequential president. But today, first thing you'll see. All I can say, is count me out, enough is enough," Graham said.

Graham defended his stance by citing a number of cases in which Trump had lost, including the Supreme Court's decision on Pennsylvania's election results.

"We've got to end it. Vice President Pence, what they're asking you to do you won't do, because you can't," he said.

Attachments

• 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 4