USA Presidential election results 2020

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I would think they all are going to get the joy of being fitted for a new orange jump suit ..
makes you wonder about the new fencing going up at the capital grounds huh ?
didn't I see some where that they have over 100,000 sealed indictments just waiting to be served?
this little notice sent out on the 7th makes it seem that the show is about to start
FCC Issues an EAS Enforcement Advisory - Radio World
The Federal Communications Commission is reminding U.S. broadcasters and other EAS participants of their obligations to comply with the Emergency Alert System rules, including ensuring that alerts are accessible to persons with disabilities.

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok boys and girls listen up I am only going to say this once so read it very slowly and let it sink in...
from the early days of Trump on TV and his your fired bull shit. I have not liked him much at all
then when he ran for the office of POTUS I first considered him controlled opposition.
yet at every turn, he consistently pissed off pretty much all the networks, and career politicians,,
which tickled my funny bone almost daily.
as I watched the crooks try to set him up for every damn thing they were doing in plain site of anyone who bothered to watch ...
not even once could they catch him at anything.
he seemed to be five steps ahead of there attacks made them look like fools
NOW HERE'S THE DEAL FOLKS ,, ( HE IS ONE SMART SON-OF-BTCH ) ,, which means the game is afoot...
he is right now finished letting out rope,, and will very soon jerk it tight catching all,, and I do mean all,, both parties are ass deep in this shit show,, just like he said,, by their fckng necks
so far I have not seen even one time where he's been caught outright telling lies about anything.
when he says I GOT THEM,, I CAUGHT THEM ALL,, he did just that.
buy a truck load of beer,, and make a 55 gal. drum of popcorn..
WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS
TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD ATEND

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

i'll use one of your fave lines "Fake news"

Of course you can copy Einsteins favourite Fake News line....Unfortunately you lack that stylish suaveness and plausibility of how meticulously Einstein constructs his syntax while presenting his uniquely masterful assertiveness on every posting he produces that incorporates "Fake News" :oops: joke :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats debateable , i guess his posts have raised ire with some members of course you both know how the process works on a forum.

Anyway we will be all better off with Old Orange head off the scene, and YES thats my opinion and that wont change,:)