USA Presidential election results 2020

TimeFlipper

Thats debateable , i guess his posts have raised ire with some members of course you both know how the process works on a forum.

Anyway we will be all better off with Old Orange head off the scene, and YES thats my opinion and that wont change,:)

You jokingly raised the issue of Einstein using his favourite term of Fake News, and at this moment in time you are out of context, if as you say, his other postings has raised "ire" with other members, although iam guessing some of those "other" members have not been on Paranormalis long enough to understand Einsteins dry humour, even when its pointed out to them...Of course you have the right to your own opinions, IAM not saying you don't :)..

Last edited:

GBBrawler

Well, would you look at that... Impeached again.

President Trump was not impeached & likely won't be because there won't be enough time to before his term ends 1/20/21. I love how the mainstream media pushes that he has now been impeached 2 times by the U.S. Congress & a large lot of the citizens of the U.S. & other countries believe it. For the second time in his term, the House of Representatives of the U.S. Congress voted on & approved Articles of Impeachment against President Trump which then get sent to the Senate of the U.S. Congress where the Senators then hold an impeachment trial. If the Senators vote after the impeachment trial that he is guilty, which is not a crime in itself, then he would be striped of his title & removed from his office. It's all laid out in the U.S. Constitution. Same thing happened with President Clinton, but only 1 time.

Mayhem

Zenith
The facts that it has started twice shows what sort of a President he is and soon will be WAS.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The facts that it has started twice shows what sort of a President he is and soon will be WAS.

There you go again gobbling up that fake news. Pelosi is the wicked witch of the left. She is what we used to call a drama queen. I got some crocodile tears for her when she meets her final days. In fact Americans may create a new holiday because of her. Call it Crocodile Tears Day.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There you go again gobbling up that fake news. Pelosi is the wicked witch of the left. She is what we used to call a drama queen. I got some crocodile tears for her when she meets her final days. In fact Americans may create a new holiday becausr of her. Call it Crocodile Tears Day.

Be careful what you put into your postings, when you said, "I got some crocodile tears for her (Pelosi) when she meets her final days"..
Some Paranormalis member might construe that you were making a personal threat to that acrid Pelosi and make another less endearing remark to you again, weve met those trouble makers on here before...That trouble maker had the sheer audacity to ask me why I gave you a "like" for one of your previous postings!! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Be careful what you put into your postings, when you said, "I got some crocodile tears for her (Pelosi) when she meets her final days"..
Some Paranormalis member might construe that you were making a personal threat to that acrid Pelosi and make another less endearing remark to you again, weve met those trouble makers on here before...That trouble maker had the sheer audacity to ask me why I gave you a "like" for one of your previous postings!! :ROFLMAO:..

You know me. My sense of humor might be described as satirical. I give some people likes for being stupid.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the level of W.T.F. has reached critical mass, we have now entered the twilight zone..
20k plus troops in the capital, as well as several state capitals with troops moving in
military issuing standing orders to fallow the letter of the law, and the constitution to the t.
foreign heads of state resigning, rumors of governments collapsing.
massive document declassification and release.
U. F. O.'s turn out to be real according to our own, and several other military's of the world.
all while the most contested election in a long time is playing out on stage one, studio B... at universal lot #5..
one thing I find most distressing is how people still actually believe the network reports about anything..
yeah this shit is just a little odd,, I guess you could say that,
not a normal day in the neighborhood..
some times it's almost like I have stepped onto a different earth some how,,
it looks the same, but some how it got twisted
hard to see the future is,
clouded by voice's of the dark side do now we see it,
I sense a disturbance in the force,
the lion dose not sleep in the jungle tonight
most curios to watch this shit show play out am I