Video is showing a gateway opening

steven chiverton

theres a much better one online but no information on how its done nore what's used to open a round doorway , ive seen 2 doorways and they wernt round they started as a slit and moved downwards then opened to the right it was rectangle like the shape of a doorframe it happened in board daylight right before my eyes i was so shocked to see it all i saw was bright green reality through it before it closed. the second time i saw a doorway it started at the top and moved down so i saw a slight light in the slit but it dident open , ive seen 2 large shadowy black orbs in broard daylight and they both vanished in the same spot ive seen the first doorway open so doorways or dimensional doorways isn't always a thunnel of wormhole like they can be just like a doorframe like, and since ive been living where i am now ive seen in broard daylight in the air a round circular vortex and it looked exactly as desscribe in den rad the scare crows hdr blogs as a circular donut shaped round ring of water

Last edited:

toastwang

theres a much better one online but no information on how its done nore what's used to open a round doorway , ive seen 2 doorways and they wernt round they started as a slit and moved downwards then opened to the right it was rectangle like the shape of a doorframe it happened in board daylight right before my eyes i was so shocked to see it all i saw was bright green reality through it before it closed. the second time i saw a doorway it started at the top and moved down so i saw a slight light in the slit but it dident open , ive seen 2 large shadowy black orbs in broard daylight and they both vanished in the same spot ive seen the first doorway open so doorways or dimensional doorways isn't always a thunnel of wormhole like they can be just like a doorframe like, and since ive been living where i am now ive seen in broard daylight in the air a round circular vortex and it looked exactly as desscribe in den rad the scare crows hdr blogs as a circular donut shaped round ring of water
How did you come across these doorways? Was it chance of time and place or was there certain principles that make it to open or reveal its self to us. I know very little about this subject.

steven chiverton

i was doing lots a rf generating experiments before all i saw so i dont know how to link them to these but i must of did something to enable it to happen

mullac998

i was doing lots a rf generating experiments before all i saw so i dont know how to link them to these but i must of did something to enable it to happen
My idea is just try using scalar waves to or even orgone eneegy to pick up on the energy now. So make an inductor for one of these above attach a speaker then tune it to one of the tones of your choice and see if something opens up