Video is showing a gateway opening

toastwang

i was doing lots a rf generating experiments before all i saw so i dont know how to link them to these but i must of did something to enable it to happen
So these doors opened around the same location of the rf experiments? how long was it from experiments to seeing the doorways?

TimeFlipper

i was doing lots a rf generating experiments before all i saw so i dont know how to link them to these but i must of did something to enable it to happen
Can you tell me what the RF generating experiments were please Cousin Cobber Steve?, I have done lots of RF transmissions on many different frequencies, and I might be able to help you out :)(y)..

steven chiverton

my rf generating experiments were large powerful sec exciters and i used circuitry never used before that i come up with and even a microwave oven rf capacitor to and a modified free energy from air tesla circuit and high speed ac relay switching circuit and lots of bearing magnets and other ideas i put into it to pulse my 100 mhz plus rf waves in a
Morse code fashion its technical, but it worked in attracting soem attention from a dark red light ufo that slowly drifted right over the end of the house where my room was and another instance a transparent object was moving along the gutter above but over it enough to see it outside my bedroom and also a mystery bright flash of light outside bedroom coming from nowhere and lighting up the wall near the doorway me and my partner both saw it

TimeFlipper

my rf generating experiments were large powerful sec exciters and i used circuitry never used before that i come up with and even a microwave oven rf capacitor to and a modified free energy from air tesla circuit and high speed ac relay switching circuit and lots of bearing magnets and other ideas i put into it to pulse my 100 mhz plus rf waves in a
Morse code fashion its technical, but it worked in attracting soem attention from a dark red light ufo that slowly drifted right over the end of the house where my room was and another instance a transparent object was moving along the gutter above but over it enough to see it outside my bedroom and also a mystery bright flash of light outside bedroom coming from nowhere and lighting up the wall near the doorway me and my partner both saw it
Are these pictures of your own sec exciter devices cobber? :)..

View attachment 10685new-tripple-tpwer-pics-007-1.jpgcompleted-sec-tower-no-2.-1.jpgthe-whole-magical-circiut-used-with-the-sec-tower-ouput.-1.jpg..
I presume you would have included the magnetron from the microwave oven, and i reckon you used the high speed ac relay in a manual on/off switching manner to produce the Morse code signal...Was the message to the UFO "dot dot dot/dash dash dash/dot dot dot", repeated over and over several times?...Don't do that too often cobber, the inhabitants of the UFO might use their tractor beam to get you aboard and whisk you far away :eek:..

Attachments

• completed-sec-tower-no-2.-1.jpg
    completed-sec-tower-no-2.-1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7

steven chiverton

Are these pictures of your own sec exciter devices cobber? :).. View attachment 10685View attachment 10686View attachment 10687View attachment 10689.. I presume you would have included the magnetron from the microwave oven, and i reckon you used the high speed ac relay in a manual on/off switching manner to produce the Morse code signal...Was the message to the UFO "dot dot dot/dash dash dash/dot dot dot", repeated over and over several times?...Don't do that too often cobber, the inhabitants of the UFO might use their tractor beam to get you aboard and whisk you far away :eek:..

View attachment 10685View attachment 10686View attachment 10687View attachment 10689..
I presume you would have included the magnetron from the microwave oven, and i reckon you used the high speed ac relay in a manual on/off switching manner to produce the Morse code signal...Was the message to the UFO "dot dot dot/dash dash dash/dot dot dot", repeated over and over several times?...Don't do that too often cobber, the inhabitants of the UFO might use their tractor beam to get you aboard and whisk you far away :eek:..
i welcome there ball grabbing tractor beam dident use magnetron i used the microwave oven capacitor for the rf circuitry and hundreads of powerfull bearing magnets not show in some pictures, the signals i sent useing high speed unmodulated powerfull rf pulses i sent signals that says hello et hello et

TimeFlipper

i welcome there ball grabbing tractor beam dident use magnetron i used the microwave oven capacitor for the rf circuitry and hundreads of powerfull bearing magnets not show in some pictures, the signals i sent useing high speed unmodulated powerfull rf pulses i sent signals that says hello et hello et

You cant allow any of those pesky Aliens taking you away in their UFOs, they could use you for getting their beautiful women pregnant! :eek: :D..
I believe you will find that the Magnetron Tube (Valve) creates the RF microwave frequencies..
In my previous posting I sent some pictures of what I thought might be your own "sec exciter", you overlooked telling me if they were constructed by your very good self...Yes I understand how Morse Code is created by interrupting or keying the RF Carrier Wave signal into a series of dots and dashes..

TimeFlipper

View attachment 10685View attachment 10686View attachment 10687View attachment 10689..
@steven chiverton This was my previous posting to you showing those pictures...I sent them yesterday :)..

steven chiverton

oh did i forget i used a second relay switching circuit to switch the high speed relay on an off so fast the collapsing rf feilds i supected would do some amping up like a colapsing dc feild inside a tranformer in reverse steps up the dc into ac