Video is showing a gateway opening

Mayhem

Zenith
This youtuber tried the same thing.

UFO Security Cam
Published on Oct 29, 2017

"As per the video floating around the internet where a portal was opened in a guys bedroom I have taken it upon myself to attempt to recreate the same thing. I was not able to open the portal visibly directly, but I had the speaker move around on me and I had an influx of orbs during the attempt. I believe there is a way to amplify the effects so I will continue to try and open it again."

Mayhem

Zenith
This youtuber tried the same thing.

UFO Security Cam
Published on Oct 29, 2017

"As per the video floating around the internet where a portal was opened in a guys bedroom I have taken it upon myself to attempt to recreate the same thing. I was not able to open the portal visibly directly, but I had the speaker move around on me and I had an influx of orbs during the attempt. I believe there is a way to amplify the effects so I will continue to try and open it again."

He nearly got it right thats why he said he could see some movement.

He may need some more amplification meaning 2 speakers.

Just adjust the frequency. It will also be to do with your location.

steven chiverton

the sound in the video is to low and bad even with my pc speakers turned up full i still cant even hear the sound of the frenquency he is using and he makes very little effort to divulge better details of the set up as for the speaker with lights they have various ones on amazon but i cannot find the same exact one he used so i supsect its a fake till he or they can devulge better information on it for others to try replicate