visiting with my parents

Jovial_Kitten

visiting with my parents

*blinks*
Ok I really cannot understand this guy and his english seems to be going from slightly confusing to WTF MATE!

This is the new improved english? When you get back to 3000 please tell them to change back.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Rug@Jun 18 2004, 03:23 AM
If you were visiting your parents from the future, how could they be your parents? If there is a one thousand year age difference between you, how can they be your parents?
I am traveling with my parents.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

It wanted to know why you you are scared. How you can love if you are scared? Are scared you of things? My parents said if you could not be scared who you would learn to love later and to much more learn to be elegant.

My parents came here to make the investigation. His website was in its computer. I will ask to them how they found it and if with himself behind in me I say to him.

Jovial_Kitten

visiting with my parents

Gee,now which of you has a kid that is visiting them from 1000 years in the future?
Since this site has only been up a few days you know...and we have hardly any links going around except for a few on gavin's board...

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Its language is inconsistant. Each one I knows to speech the same way. Now I do not know much on the language, but that I know that there are many words for exact the same thing and you must use the right word in the right time. I am trying very hardly to use the same word all the hour, so you will not obtain confused. I cannot think about any thing that it has more of a name for her.

Very I am tired now. This one is ours here first night. I am going to go to sleep so I will be wide-awake when my parents awake. I will try to fix night of tommorow again.

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

Lets work it like this then. Welcome John. Since it seems you have no "message" or any means to tell us about your time, and you've already stated that you're here to find out what people from our time (that are interested in time travel, since you posted here) are like, then why don't you start off asking questions of us? You know, get to know us. We're a pretty good group, and we're open to any possibilities. You may not have the best grammar, but at least your spelling is pretty on so far.

*Takes out his reading glasses*

Hack