Vote Biden... or Else

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Iam wondering how many millions of Democrat voters are now having "buyers remorse"? :fp:..
I'm sure there are a lot of people who regret voting for Biden. But you've got to also remember the last presidential election was stolen from Trump. I'd bet my life savings that the fraudulent votes Biden got were pretty well into the tens of millions.

I don't believe for a minute that Biden got that many more legal votes than Obama ever got. In fact, I don't think he ever broke Obama's 2008 record for a Democrat. Because Joe Biden has never been popular with the American people at all!

By the way TF, have you ever checked out sites like Clout Hub, Bit Chute, and Telegram, and have you ever heard of Scott McKay (AKA the Patriot Streetfighter)? That's where a great deal of true investigative journalism is going on. Newsmax and OAN in the US, as well as numerous YouTube channels, are behind the eight ball when it comes to genuine journalism and the political scene.

paulyoung2

he didn't.. the senile can barely tie his own shoes.. he most likely cant.. he committed high treason.. but you are too weak to do anything about it.. sadly the deep state got to a point it has 90-95% control over everything and they want 100% and intend to achieve it via AI implementation allover the place.. and that other devil pelosi is so old you she should NOT BE ALLOWED IN CONGRESS .. that italian mafiosa family of hers.. the dad.. he is the reason she is anywhere to begin with but she is so old she should sit on a porch somewhere ... she has NO BUSINESS to run anything US OF A

TimeFlipper

I'm sure there are a lot of people who regret voting for Biden. But you've got to also remember the last presidential election was stolen from Trump. I'd bet my life savings that the fraudulent votes Biden got were pretty well into the tens of millions.

I don't believe for a minute that Biden got that many more legal votes than Obama ever got. In fact, I don't think he ever broke Obama's 2008 record for a Democrat. Because Joe Biden has never been popular with the American people at all!

By the way TF, have you ever checked out sites like Clout Hub, Bit Chute, and Telegram, and have you ever heard of Scott McKay (AKA the Patriot Streetfighter)? That's where a great deal of true investigative journalism is going on. Newsmax and OAN in the US, as well as numerous YouTube channels, are behind the eight ball when it comes to genuine journalism and the political scene.
Of course the voting was rigged, i believe the whole World knew it, it was so damned obvious!!
I genuinely feel sorry for Biden, he should never have been put into the position of running for Presidency especially as most people are aware of his pending psychological condition that will only deteriorate over the next 12 months...Enter Kamala Harris, the first female US President..

Iam not aware of the Clout Club, Bit Chute, nor Telegram, including Scott McKay AKA The Patriot Streetfighter, plus the others you mentioned...I should be looking at an old favourite of mine very soon for postings, Steve Turley...
P.S. When i said "buyers remorse" i was referring to the Biden voters, its an old English expression thats used a lot...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Iam not aware of the Clout Club, Bit Chute, nor Telegram, including Scott McKay AKA The Patriot Streetfighter, plus the others you mentioned...
Then you should definitely look those ones up and see what they're about. You'll love what you'll find. On Clout Hub, Bit Chute, and Telegram you'll find alternative voices such as Mel K and Englishmen Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes.

And it's Clout HUB, not Clout CLUB, by the way.

paulyoung2

Of course the voting was rigged, i believe the whole World knew it, it was so damned obvious!!
I genuinely feel sorry for Biden, he should never have been put into the position of running for Presidency especially as most people are aware of his pending psychological condition that will only deteriorate over the next 12 months...Enter Kamala Harris, the first female US President..

Iam not aware of the Clout Club, Bit Chute, nor Telegram, including Scott McKay AKA The Patriot Streetfighter, plus the others you mentioned...I should be looking at an old favourite of mine very soon for postings, Steve Turley...
P.S. When i said "buyers remorse" i was referring to the Biden voters, its an old English expression thats used a lot...
mckay is all over the place.. i listened to him couple times and he simply state some basic falsehoods with some basic info..
i mean he has good intentions.. and yes he used to bodybuild and very patriotic as one SHOULD be but he did some serious errors in his reports in past.. so are the others who wish things were different

paulyoung2

On 19 November 2019, Lee announced his retirement from professional play, stating that he could never be the top overall player of Go due to the increasing dominance of AI. Lee referred to them as being "an entity that cannot be defeated"...

this should tell you all you need to know.. AI is taking full control over the human species.. and this is couple years ago.. before the the disaster of the 2020's...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
mckay is all over the place.. i listened to him couple times and he simply state some basic falsehoods with some basic info..
i mean he has good intentions.. and yes he used to bodybuild and very patriotic as one SHOULD be but he did some serious errors in his reports in past.. so are the others who wish things were different
Who do you think is more reliable than Scott McKay? CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or even Newsmax or OAN? No way is that the case.

Do you have any solid proof of anything McKay has said to be falsehoods or serious errors?

TimeFlipper

Who do you think is more reliable than Scott McKay? CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or even Newsmax or OAN? No way is that the case.

Do you have any solid proof of anything McKay has said to be falsehoods or serious errors?
Even Fox News was against President Trump, you could expect the usual bunch of "lefties" on CNN to have been against Trump, but I couldn't believe Fox News were, unless there was "black forces" in a higher power ordering Fox what to do!! :devilish:..