TimeFlipper

Also what do you mean "nothing about them on youtube"

Also what do you mean "nothing about them on youtube"

Thank you for providing the link, unfortunately for some reason it didnt turn up on You Tube for me...However, i have been transmitting on my amateur radio transceiver on the "2 meter and 70 centimeter frequencies" for at least 3 hours nightly trying out those sounds from the link you left for us...

I also tried the PMR446 radio transceiver frequencies that cover 446Mhz on my own radio transceiver, and iam wondering if you are using one of those PMR446 transceivers yourself...I will keep on trying to get a UFO to respond to me..

steven chiverton

ufos may use some kind of frequencies that could be herd over a modified ulf-vlf receiver like i get when i experiment with some of the modified parasite zappers ive made i can hear then as like tones or sounds over my headphones which is baffling as the circuits these signals are coming from have no rf type coils or crystals or antennas , the funny thing is when i grab the coper pipe electrode mainly the positive it amplifies , so ive built another modified tens circuit and used ten valued ceramics for more frequencies to see what i get that my receiver can hear and translate to a sound so ufos may be interesting to hear when they are around, heres the frequency emitter , and my receiver, the modified tens circuit emits frenquencies not just from the outputs but also via em waves and i hear them over my receiver .

Attachments

• modified tens circuit frenquency generator.jpg
    modified tens circuit frenquency generator.jpg
    974 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2252.jpg
    IMG_2252.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2253.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

steven chiverton

heres the circuit that emits frequencies in sound and tone like signals i used a rotary tap switch to select ten various ceramic capacitors and get the frequencies from them

Attachments

• schenatic design for modified tens circuit.jpg
    schenatic design for modified tens circuit.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

TimeFlipper

ufos may use some kind of frequencies that could be herd over a modified ulf-vlf receiver like i get when i experiment with some of the modified parasite zappers ive made i can hear then as like tones or sounds over my headphones which is baffling as the circuits these signals are coming from have no rf type coils or crystals or antennas , the funny thing is when i grab the coper pipe electrode mainly the positive it amplifies , so ive built another modified tens circuit and used ten valued ceramics for more frequencies to see what i get that my receiver can hear and translate to a sound so ufos may be interesting to hear when they are around, heres the frequency emitter , and my receiver, the modified tens circuit emits frenquencies not just from the outputs but also via em waves and i hear them over my receiver .
Lets assume UFOs emit certain frequencies in the VLF-ULF areas...Do you have any thoughts on which part of the UFO they might come from, such as its Engine Drive, Gravity Dispersment Unit, Force Field, or their Radio Equipment Cobber? :unsure:..

Your receiver wouldnt need an RF section, it could simply be a Tuned Radio Frequency section (TRF) such as lots of cheap radios used...Neither would you need any crystals for obtaining fixed frequencies...If the UFO was close to you, you wouldnt need an antenna :)..

Last edited: