War with Russia

OakFieldAlienz444

The link might not have mentioned it but the show is about children having mind helmets put on that alter their perception which
was a huge part of montauk and mkultra also used helmets on humans---no not children necessarily but everything i said was
basically accurate.

I didn't bring up biblical prophecy---she did.
I don't follow it anymore.

Not a fan of Putin, she said she was.
I don't just mean it in a "oh i don't like Putin BUT..." Alex jonesian way either.
No, I'm literally not a fan of Putin. I think he used to be kind of ok before all this shit
happened---at least compared to Kim Jong Un and some other weirdos.
Putin would basically leave you alone unless you were running around waving gay rights flags (you should of course be allowed to wave them, but that's not the point), whereas Kim Jong Un will execute you if you're not clapping hard enough at one of his speeches (which you're sometimes required by law to attend).
They're both tyrants but you never heard much about Putin save for the journalist issue
and the Pussy Riot bands.

I do wish the world in general could overcome war. Putin didn't create the universe. That was my main point.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The link might not have mentioned it but the show is about children having mind helmets put on that alter their perception which
was a huge part of montauk and mkultra also used helmets on humans---no not children necessarily but everything i said was
basically accurate.

I didn't bring up biblical prophecy---she did.
I don't follow it anymore.

Not a fan of Putin, she said she was.
I don't just mean it in a "oh i don't like Putin BUT..." Alex jonesian way either.
No, I'm literally not a fan of Putin. I think he used to be kind of ok before all this shit
happened---at least compared to Kim Jong Un and some other weirdos

I do wish the world in general could overcome war. Putin didn't create the universe. That was my main point.
Perhaps you could point out which part of the Montauk Project book mentions children having mind helmets put on them that alter their perception...I have a copy of the Montauk Project book and await your comment..

OakFieldAlienz444

there's always people who want us to be the police of the world and others who think everyone including us
just everyone in the entire planet should just stop with the war

TimeFlipper

there's always people who want us to be the police of the world and others who think everyone including us
just everyone in the entire planet should just stop with the war
I agree, but iam still looking forward to your reply to my question below..

Perhaps you could point out which part of the Montauk Project book mentions children having mind helmets put on them that alter their perception...I have a copy of the Montauk Project book and await your comment..

OakFieldAlienz444

Between 12 and 13 at the time, the source, now 54, who has lived in Montauk for most of his life and now works at Camp Hero State Park, said he only recovered the memories of his alleged abduction in 2018 under hypnosis.

"We were riding around Montauk on bikes, we had a little BMX gang," he said. "This kid I'd seen around before, who was a bit of a loner, he talked me into riding my bike with him to the Montauk base."

When the pair arrived, they traveled through the security gates and were greeted by two men in dark suits, he said.

"The kids introduced me to these two guys, telling me they were his friends. They told me there was really cool stuff inside the base and that I should go in and check it out."

The source said he was eventually led down a path to a dark entryway. He continued down the tunnel in almost complete darkness where he claims he eventually reached a sunken home with a collapsed roof.

"I don't know how deep it went," he said, "but I remember going down to the second level and then just blacking out. I don't remember ever leaving."

'EVIL EXPERIMENTS'​

Under hypnosis, the man says he was able to recover scattered memories of being in different rooms inside the underground bunker, including being naked and stapped down to a table in darkness with wires attached to his head and body.

"I don't know how many times that happened. But then I have also memories of standing actually in front of Preston Nichols.

"We were being held in a concrete room beneath the Camp's radar tower. There were around 70 other children in the room. We were all dressed in the same clothing.

"I don't remember leaving that room either," he said. "So I think that they were either drugging us or using gas on is of some type to, to make us not remember and pass out."