War with Russia

Samstwitch

But yeah----that's exactly it. The guy has nukes. Some say the
most powerful nukes in the entire world. I think it's true.
A lot of people say Russia has nukes that are better than us.
That's also why a war with Russia is so scary though.

YES, that is exactly right! Putin has been upgrading consistently since 2002 when GWB pulled the US out of the INF Nuclear Treaty. (In 2019, Trump pulled the US out of the ABM Nuclear Treaty.) Putin tried to get the US back into the 2002 Treaty, but they would not. He told them he would be re-entering the Arms Race, but they ignored him. Ever since, he upgrades continuously to High-Tech everything Military, especially Nuke Weaponry! USSA has an old Arsenal. Russia will wipe Babylon out and the Demons won't see it coming! I've felt this coming for a long time, studied it for the past 18 years, and now it's here. It's surreal. It feels like this is a pre-apocalypse movie playing out, then *KABOOM!*

TimeFlipper

Interestingly you can't go to Sherry shriner's radio transcripts anymore.
You just get weird virus warnings and like the whole thing was hacked i think.
Some of the things she said seemed to quasi come true, but she'd mix it with
jacked up shit like "all aliens are evil except some giant turtles who are trapped in Fort Knox"

no...she really said this. I have NO IDEA where she got these ideas at all.
She said they were the real life ninja turtles and that Krang was real too, kind of like the Montauk Project
saying Star Wars was real. Krang was apparently an evil AI brain that lived in Fort Knox and
trapped the turtle aliens there.
She died right before the Covid outbreak, she would have really had a field day with the shit going on now. Some think she was murdered with a CIA
device that activates heart attacks. Who knows.
There's even a theory she's still alive.
I never knew Ninja Turtles and Krang was associated with the Montauk Project o_O

OakFieldAlienz444

Technically it isn't, but even before I read her theories I always thought the whole Ninja Turtles concept had some
creepy Illuminati-ish stuff in it like the whole plot was usually that Shredder had teamed up with an alien named
Krang who was trying to open up a portal so that monsters could invade Earth.
Sounds a tiny bit like Montauk actually.

Samstwitch

I have a feeling if Trump were still in power we would not be on the verge of this possible war
and nuclear apocalypse but I got sick of him too.

I wondered why God let the Election be stolen from Trump. I was angry, but not at God. Then when Russia started the War, God told me, If Trump had been president, Putin could not have invaded Ukraine to purge it of Nazis. Trump supported the Nazis in Ukraine and gave them weapons. Trump would either have gotten into a Nuclear War with Russia...OR Putin would not have invaded...OR some other scenario. But the point is that GOD DID NOT WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT, so that Putin could Invade/Liberate Ukraine and purge it of Nazis. Then on to WW3 for reasons I stated in my previous posts.

If Trump had kept his word and done the right things in Office (yes he did good, but he blundered really important matters that empowered the Demons), God would have blessed him with a 2nd Term, but he made too many mistakes and bad decisions. Most of his shortcomings have to do with his Narcissistic Personality Disorder.)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I wondered why God let the Election be stolen from Trump, but I wasn't angry at God. Then when Russia started the War, God told me, If Trump had been president, Putin could not have invaded Ukraine to purge it of Nazis. Trump supported the Nazis in Ukraine and gave them weapons. Trump would either have gotten into a Nuclear War with Russia...OR Putin would not have invaded...OR some other scenario. But the point is that GOD DID NOT WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT, so that Putin could Invade/Liberate Ukraine and purge it of Nazis. Then on to WW3 for reasons I stated in my previous posts.
Did God tell you he did NOT want Trump to win the last election?

OakFieldAlienz444

Sherry Shriner said UFO disclosure would only happen after she died. low and behold she was kind
of quasi-right about that. She died and then the Pentagon ufo thing was everywhere

TimeFlipper

another thing officially connected is STranger Things which is about children being experimented on in
MKULTRA style mind helmet shit:

You need to take another look at the link you gave out where you say children were being experimented on in MK ULTRA style mind helmet shit..Nothing of that sort is mentioned in the link regarding those children being experimented on!!