War with Russia

OakFieldAlienz444

There were lots of Montauk books first of all---my dad had them I only read them a few times.
My dad was really into it when I was a kid.

Secondly-----------All these websites i linked to mention montauk and experiments on kids.

So you're outvoted

TimeFlipper

Between 12 and 13 at the time, the source, now 54, who has lived in Montauk for most of his life and now works at Camp Hero State Park, said he only recovered the memories of his alleged abduction in 2018 under hypnosis.

"We were riding around Montauk on bikes, we had a little BMX gang," he said. "This kid I'd seen around before, who was a bit of a loner, he talked me into riding my bike with him to the Montauk base."

When the pair arrived, they traveled through the security gates and were greeted by two men in dark suits, he said.

"The kids introduced me to these two guys, telling me they were his friends. They told me there was really cool stuff inside the base and that I should go in and check it out."

The source said he was eventually led down a path to a dark entryway. He continued down the tunnel in almost complete darkness where he claims he eventually reached a sunken home with a collapsed roof.

"I don't know how deep it went," he said, "but I remember going down to the second level and then just blacking out. I don't remember ever leaving."

'EVIL EXPERIMENTS'​

Under hypnosis, the man says he was able to recover scattered memories of being in different rooms inside the underground bunker, including being naked and stapped down to a table in darkness with wires attached to his head and body.

"I don't know how many times that happened. But then I have also memories of standing actually in front of Preston Nichols.

"We were being held in a concrete room beneath the Camp's radar tower. There were around 70 other children in the room. We were all dressed in the same clothing.

"I don't remember leaving that room either," he said. "So I think that they were either drugging us or using gas on is of some type to, to make us not remember and pass out."

Perhaps you could point out which part of the Montauk Project book mentions children having mind helmets put on them that alter their perception...I have a copy of the Montauk Project book and await your comment..
Can you kindly comment on my question to you please?

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I did. I don't claim to be an expert on the Montauk Project.
I have read about it on websites. Heard Al Bielek talk a few times on Art Bell. Last time I read one of the books was years ago.
Already made this pretty much clear.
I do know it was a big series and that some people think that it started getting really
carried away and too crazy to keep up with---that some of it was real and most of it was fake.
So I don't claim to know. I'm quoting mostly websites that SAY that stuff was done on children in the same general area
and that it was tied to Montauk Projects.

TimeFlipper

I did. I don't claim to be an expert on the Montauk Project.
I have read about it on websites. Heard Al Bielek talk a few times on Art Bell. Last time I read one of the books was years ago.
Already made this pretty much clear.
I do know it was a big series and that some people think that it started getting really
carried away and too crazy to keep up with---that some of it was real and most of it was fake.
So I don't claim to know. I'm quoting mostly websites that SAY that stuff was done on children in the same general area
and that it was tied to Montauk Projects.
I do know about the Montauk series of book, i have all five of them which includes the Music Of Time..
Other websites often misrepresent/lie about what was written in the Montauk Project books and i always try to point that out..

IMHO, its best to know what is actually written in books than to rely on random websites, and thats why i always try to make certain iam fully informed on what ever i read and write about by simple research...If iam uncertain of the truth on what is written i will always say, theoretically..

OakFieldAlienz444

I do know about the Montauk series of book, i have all five of them which includes the Music Of Time..
Other websites often misrepresent/lie about what was written in the Montauk Project books and i always try to point that out..

IMHO, its best to know what is actually written in books than to rely on random websites, and thats why i always try to make certain iam fully informed on what ever i read and write about by simple research...If iam uncertain of the truth on what is written i will always say, theoretically..

I'm with you man, same goes for song lyrics. Many times song lyrics are misheard and gotten completely wrong.
I do not intentionally misrepresent anything. I go by my own knowledge and sometimes that can turn out wrong.
I'm not arrogant because I freely admit when I am wrong. I trust your judgement.
You're an intelligent reasonable person. Nothing irritates me more than confirmation bias.
There's rare moments where confirmation bias can turn out to be true but it's never a good
way to judge anything and I admit I'm probly guilty of it too.

alpha centauri

Just because Nazis had traditional family values too doesn't mean Putin is a Nazi. On the contrary! As a Christian, it's my belief that homosexuality is a sin as taught by God in the Holy Scriptures. That doesn't make me a Nazi.
I did not say that. But I can add it to give the things that the Nazis did context. Because a lot of people dont seem to care that they killed those people, too.

Putin has used the alt-left (RAF- Rote Armee Fraktion) and also the alt-right (Nazis) to destabalize the West, which you ignored. That makes him more of a Nazi then other people.

Do you even know what they have done (the alt-left and alt-right) that Putin supported? But you still defend Putin.

In Russia, homosexuality is not illegal, but pedophilia is illegal as it should be. Also, it's against the law to promote homosexsuality to minors in Russia, as it should be. In today's hijacked Amerika, children are being groomed for pedophilia in public schools and in many other ways. It's everywhere. We're living in a perverted nation.

Here's what Putin had to say about Gays and Russian law.
Putin had connections to Epstein, what do you say about that? So he is (most probably) a pedophile.