Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

NaturalPhilosopher

A rough translation would be:

There is no religion. They are all lies. Our gods come from the stars.

I would say it somewhat differently:

There are as many religions as there are people. Each one contains within it a personal truth. Our gods come from our minds.
dumbest statement alive.
ya must live a very comfortable life to spout such unbelievable nonsense.
more comfort people are in...more they get divorced from reality

Yeats

dumbest statement alive.
ya must live a very comfortable life to spout such unbelievable nonsense.
more comfort people are in...more they get divorced from reality

My life is comfortable... for the most part... for me. Then again, I've had more than six decades to get used to it, so...

As for my statement being the dumbest... Well, that's just not true. I've said lots and lots of stuff that is much more dumb than that. I routinely say at least six dumb things before breakfast.

NaturalPhilosopher

i'm sure you did
you'll be dead soon, next generation can re-evaulate the mistakes of the previous generation.
which is what happens for all societal progress.
why it takes forever.

TimeFlipper

Sorry that I could not respond to your post immediately, but I've spent most of the past twenty minutes laughing.
Great response to a "real" dumb posting, its taken me a few minutes to type this as i was laughing at what you said :ROFLMAO:..
NP is back on his monthly God routine, he is harmless however :LOL:..

Yeats

i'm sure you did
you'll be dead soon, next generation can re-evaulate the mistakes of the previous generation.
which is what happens for all societal progress.
why it takes forever.

I really did laugh. I always find it amusing when people who know nothing about me find it necessary to make pronouncements about me. (Of course, I’ve done the same thing – which is even more laughable.)

Yes. I’ll be dead soon. No disputing that. And my generation will be gone as well. True enough. And the next generation will meticulously review all that my generation has done (and all that we have left undone). That is a fact.

What is also a fact is that the next generation will, most likely, draw all the wrong conclusions from their “re-evaluation”, and sink us even deeper into ignorance. After all, my generation screwed over our elders, so… karma, I guess.