Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

alpha centauri

If you post what you do not watch, how can you know you agree with the author?

You cannot, so only a fool would pass on things he may not agree with.
That was a joke. ;)

I watched the author, but other videos of him and I dont believe in him. I cannot exclude, that he speaks with God or a positive being. But I dont want to watch a new video of him because it is a waste of time for me.

On the other hand I dont care if you watch it and waste your time. You ask so many question, you dont know, on several threads. Maybe that will help you to calm.,

I know the topic of the video by the way. The summary is in the opening pic. "God just told me to tell you stop worrying "

I will stop worrying Christian a holes when they stop their homophobic and misogynous teachings.
There are Christian churches that marry homosexual and have equal rights for women. But you only see what you want to see.

Gnostic Christian

You ask so many question, you dont know,

Your humor is like you ability to formulate your thoughts. Poor, if this is how you do it. "You ask so many question, you dont know"

If I do not know a question, I would not be able to ask it.

Or ar you showing your poor sense of humor again?

There are Christian churches that marry homosexual and have equal rights for women. But you only see what you want to see.

You are seeing what you want to see and ignore the majority of Christian sects that are homophobic and misogynous.

Log and splinter come to mind.

Regards
DL

paulyoung2

Jesus of Nazareth is the son of god not GOD itself this is all I said. He is legit 100% just not YH like you are not your father, you have good amount of your father in you genetically but you are not him.

Gnostic Christian

Jesus of Nazareth is the son of god not GOD itself this is all I said. He is legit 100% just not YH like you are not your father, you have good amount of your father in you genetically but you are not him.

So much for that stupid Trinity concept. Good thinking.

So Jesus cannot do miracles. Right?

Or are their more than one god floating around in some heaven somewhere?

Regards
DL

paulyoung2

So much for that stupid Trinity concept. Good thinking.

So Jesus cannot do miracles. Right?

Or are their more than one god floating around in some heaven somewhere?

Regards
DL

slaves should watch the following treats.. maybe something will get into that abused kokonut of yours

if you can survive the disgusting computerized alex language.. this video is worthy of it..

all these videos are 100% approved by me and represent the ABSOLUTE best of the human species on youtube and i don't know how long they will last there but they are saved on other private platforms

once you are done watching.. understanding and comprehending.. then I will talk with you further about YH and or the son.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Your humor is like you ability to formulate your thoughts. Poor, if this is how you do it. "You ask so many question, you dont know"

If I do not know a question, I would not be able to ask it.

Or ar you showing your poor sense of humor again?
That was a stylistic device called in your language tautology.

Let us look at the context.
I kindly ignored that you lied. I dont know why you have done it. probaby out of stupidness or wickedness.

If you post what you do not watch, how can you know you agree with the author?

You cannot, so only a fool would pass on things he may not agree with.

I will stop worrying Christian a holes when they stop their homophobic and misogynous teachings.
First I can pass on whatever I want, even if I dont know what is in it. That makes somebody not a fool. I even explained why i did it.

Second your obvious lie against Christians. There is not something as "the Christian". Christians have different beliefs.
I could also instantly called you a fool (how you would call yourself) because you did this generalization. That would be your discussion level.

You are seeing what you want to see and ignore the majority of Christian sects that are homophobic and misogynous.

Log and splinter come to mind.

I said nothing about a majority. That would only say a fool like you.

So you claim it as a fact. If you have a survey (worldwide not only the US) than post it.. But I think it is the other way around that the majority of Christians support both. Usually atheistic regions are less liberal (at least in my country) and here the people support both homosexual and women rights with a Christian majority in the country.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Where are you?

Has your country and Christians there ignored, he shall rule over you and the scriptures that tell women to not talk in church or dare teach men anything?

The evangelic churches have female priests. the Catholic women protested against the laws. The protest was called Maria 2.0. but the church cannaot change it so easily because the vatican has something against it. I think the reason is they would admit that the scriptures are wrong.

Merkel (our leader) ignored it as always and as she does with nearly every topic. but I think she is not Catholic anyway.

On reformation day (I think 500 day after Luther ) some Muslims made similar demands on equal rights also for non-Muslims on the same place as Luther.. But other Muslims around the world either ignored it or call them Non-believers.
I think the reason is the same as it was with the Catholic church. They cannot admit that something in their scriptures is wrong.