Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Snake... I need you to read up on Enoch before we talk. It's not something I'm willing to discuss as it's all over the internet. I'll ask questions as needed.

It's part of the old testament... Still in the African Bible. But, really. You want to know the truth? Read the book of Enoch.

They messed up big time. Like BIG. We are our own. With our love and self will to do the right thing....

Gnostic Christian

Let us not fight.

All I can say is yes. He was aware.

Some thing you believe but cannot ever prove.

His words say he was not aware. If he was god as you believe,he would not think he has forsaken himself.

Would you not cry out to your Father for the physical pain you were enduring for the entirety of creations wrong doing? Showing your current mortality but willingness to complete your endeavor while on the cross after being beaten the entire night?

Why would he cry out as if forsook when he was there to test the prophesy that his suicide was to fulfill?

He should have been proud and not so whiny.

He showed his pain for all humanity (while perfect) for history past and present, and how much it was to bare. Understandable... Especially as human. Can you not relate that you've endured pain, while imperfect as you and I are, yet He was perfect and endured greater pain? Of which neither you and I will ever feel?

Perfect??

Have you not looked at the immorality in his teachings?

Especially his no divorce for women and substitutional punishment policies?

Most Christians are moral cowards. If you have the balls, let's talk of your immoral stance of abdicating your responsibilities for your sins.

If your a father, you would not punish your good son for the sins of your bad son, so why would you think your heavenly father would?

Remember that you are to emulate god in all ways, and you would not if you are a moral father.

I would cry out to my Father, My Creator as well...

Sure, but not to yourself.

Maybe the question should be, how good on earth can you become?

I have claimed apotheosis and that reality is why I have a better moral sense than Jesus you know had.

Prove me wrong with the debate that Christians run from by discussing the morality, or not, of punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

I would like to be proven wrong, but Christians are not up to even trying to do so.

Regards
DL.

Gnostic Christian

There you go again, immediately going onto the defensive, dishing out your own retribution garbage :LOL:..
Iam not in the slightest bit interested in Hitler or Stalin, or genocidal characters or Yahwehs....All of them are just your own way of trying to deflect away from those insulting postings of yours that I mentioned...And then you carry on ranting over unrelated issues, like some prepubescent kid in school that's been caned by his teacher for being naughty in class...You are not worth wasting my time on, you are "ignored" Byeeee :LOL:..

I am well aware that you cannot do apologetics for the genocidal moral monster you adore.

Thanks for not wasting more of my time, Satan.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Jesus was an Alien..
..or just influenced by them.
Same as all the other Prophets, like Moses and Mohammed. All thinking they are doing good but really they’re all part of the Reptilian agenda..

I do not believe in the Reptilian thing you do, but yours is a better explanation than some guy in the sky god.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

God and our Savior is real.

Only if your savior is Satan.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL