Weird things about youself

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sometimes when reading stuff on the Internet, I click randomly in the margins. For instance, I tend to click in the margins whenever I scrolled down.

- Scroll down with the mouse wheel.
- Click in the left margin.
- Clicking more as I read, now and then.

I don't do it all the time, but sometimes my GF notices it and tells me I'm totally OCD. Thank God I know she's kidding. LOL

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Sometimes when reading stuff on the Internet, I click randomly in the margins. For instance, I tend to click in the margins whenever I scrolled down.

I don't do it all the time, but sometimes my GF notices it and tells me I'm totally OCD. Thank God I know she's kidding. LOL
You may have a touch of OCD! ;)

TnWatchdog

While walking, I avoid those sidewalk cracks (out of habit from earlier years)...remember it could break your back to step on one.
I never rush down the stairs or a downward escalator as I am in no hurry to get to the bottom of life. On the flip side I will walk up the upward escalator or take two steps at a time on stairs since I am in a hurry to reach the top, success.
I play mind games with myself from time to time, got to nowadays.

TimeFlipper

You may have a touch of OCD! ;)
Doesnt OCD stand for, Obese Cross Dresser? :D

TheCreator

When drinking from a paper cup of any kind, the fold must always be facing me and my thumb must be on it.

When I get tired, I act like either I'm drunk or high. If I lay down and have a conversation, I hold my hands together, put them on my mouth, and my elbows go up in the air (wife pointed this one out over the weekend). Then I start spewing metaphysical wisdom. And when I'm SUPER tired, I can start dreaming in just a couple seconds after closing my eyes. Many times I'll be out for less than a minute but will have dreamed hours. I've woken up from those like I've slept all night.

I can't have anything in my pockets when I sit down.

I brush my teeth in the shower.

I can't stand unread messages. It doesn't matter if it's snail mail, email, or even the posts in this forum. I spent all last week going through New Posts just so they wouldn't be new anymore. I also have to open every app alert on my phone.

Can I get a big OCD!