Weird things about youself

Wind7

Staff
Yeah, but look close enough and you can see things from your mouth in it. LOL. Grosses me out.
But...they are ALREADY in your mouth. In the glass is where they go to die. In your mouth is where they GROW. Doesn't that gross you out even more? That every second of every day there are little microorganisms growing in your mouth, feeding on the left over food you ate hours ago?

Doesn't that just make you want to scour and rinse your mouth?

Uh...yeah.... Thanks for the visuals....

Now I must clean my eyes...

I can be extremely OCD at times, I notice the minutia of everything.

TnWatchdog

I can't eat or drink in bathrooms and don't even want to bring a fountain drink into a public bathroom. I'm not OCD, either.
I'm the same way. And why would you want to??
What a handy place to make a sandwich while traveling. You have the counter space to set up your own bathroom buffet. The sink is handy for fast cleanup...and you can use the facilities before you move on. Your friends and family will amazed with your ingenuity! What more could you ask for?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I can't eat or drink in bathrooms and don't even want to bring a fountain drink into a public bathroom. I'm not OCD, either.
What a handy place to make a sandwich while traveling. You have the counter space to set up your own bathroom buffet. The sink is handy for fast cleanup...and you can use the facilities before you move on. Your friends and family will amazed with your ingenuity! What more could you ask for?

GROOOOOSSSSS with methane gas in the air and pee particles in the air. Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

TnWatchdog

GROOOOOSSSSS with methane gas in the air and pee particles in the air. Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!
l hope you all realized I was just a kidding as I'm not that weird. lol

TimeFlipper

l hope you all realized I was just a kidding as I'm not that weird. lol
Dont believe him guys :p:ROFLMAO: