Welcome to Paranormalis!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Welcome to Paranormalis!

Hey, I think I remember your username, not sure though. You're at the right place to ask questions. Take a seat ! :)

Yep, a part of me is a computer geek too ;)
Welcome back

Num7

Tyler

Condar said:
Welcome Tyler!! And to answer your questions:

Why does the computer work the way it does? Because I tell it to.

How are Legos made? With the liquidized remains of squid. (Also where they get their unique taste)

Are there aliens out there? Yes, but their out to get me, and only me.

How can there not be? Umm... galactic plague?

Are we just living in the Matrix? Theres a 50% chance of a 100% chance that we are.

support Ron Paul: I have no answer to this question, it was a question right?

And yeah Gene Wilder freaked me out too.

Lol. I just threw out some sample questions. Whatever popped into my head at the time.

...And yes, I do know how Legos are made ;)

Condar

Well then, see I was right of course! :D Anyother questions you have be sure to letme know hehe

Condar

Welcome my fellow Jedi! Yes thats right Paranormalis is back and better then ever! Please join in on the fun!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey welcome to Paranormalis JediStryker!

May the force be with you :cool:

JediStryker

Heh, thanks.

I was actually a pretty big part of the Time Travel Forum, which was the precursor to Paranormalis. I helped lead it to it's downfall thanks to some foolish and immature actions on my part. ;) Vis a vis, as they say. I was just surprised to see that Heggy (or Webnower as he is known I guess) got this place back up.

JediStryker

Yeah dude, glad to see that you're still making the internet just a little bit crazier. ;) Who is involved in getting this place back up? Are you running it solo?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

At this point it's solo. A few awesome people have volunteered to add articles and edit wiki pages and things, but that's about it. Starting small :)