What doomsday scenario would you rather choose?

Loopi

The Bearded One
Would we even have time to enjoy it? How long would that black hole take to consume the Earth? A day, an hour, a second?

Less than a fraction of a second. The force of a blackhole is stronger than the speed of light is fast which is why light can't even escape it. The Gravity is that Intense. We would simply have NOOO idea :confused: Atleast it'll be quick :ROFLMAO: Inless blackhole theories are completely wrong and we are teleported through a Einstein-Rosen Bridge, and wind up in the past 10 thousand years, or the future... the possiblities are endless.

Samstwitch

Back to a doomsday question I keep having in my mind, but first...Most of us realize that an event will happen in 2012 or the next few years. No one knows the date, as dates are only good foder for debunkers. We can anticipate something happening soon from scientific data been taken of changes on the earth, changes in our solar system, and what has been described in the Bible. Solar flares, earthquakes, floods, etc...the list goes on of what could come down. What's your pleasure?...pick your disaster. Now back to my question... Could the "Rapture" explain away why so many people are missing after this event? The news reports that the flood took out millions, sad to say. Their bodies may be floating in the water but their souls are gone, in a twinkling of an eye, they are gone! A doomsday event of whatever means happens and millons have parished, raptured out. The remaining group is part of the "Great Tribulation" and are subject to taking the mark to survive. How could you convince people that are aware of God that taking the mark is in their best interst? God's followers need to be out of here to allow evil to run wild, in such a massive way. Your thoughts on this please and thank you!

I'm not sure what you are asking. You said: "Could the "Rapture" explain away why so many people are missing after this event?"

If the "Rapture" happens, people will be missing...their physical bodies will be snatched away into Heaven "in the twinkling of an eye". The Bible says, Believers will not die, but will be caught up, just like Enoch and Elijah. Both of those Prophets did not die, but were physically caught up into Heaven.

If millions of people suddenly disappeared, there would be many accidents, crashes on ground and in air, and mass chaos. Is that what you're talking about? It's definitely a possible scenario. (I must say, this is my most preferred Doomsday scenario, because when the Rapture happens, I won't be here any more. :) )

If I'm wrong about your question, please clarify. Thanks.

Aaron TAYLOR

I i had to choose atleast one (ok plausible and non plausible), the plausible one would be a nuclear fallout. And the non plausible one would be a zombie apocalypse. :)

TnWatchdog

Back to a doomsday question I keep having in my mind, but first...Most of us realize that an event will happen in 2012 or the next few years. No one knows the date, as dates are only good foder for debunkers. We can anticipate something happening soon from scientific data been taken of changes on the earth, changes in our solar system, and what has been described in the Bible. Solar flares, earthquakes, floods, etc...the list goes on of what could come down. What's your pleasure?...pick your disaster. Now back to my question... Could the "Rapture" explain away why so many people are missing after this event? The news reports that the flood took out millions, sad to say. Their bodies may be floating in the water but their souls are gone, in a twinkling of an eye, they are gone! A doomsday event of whatever means happens and millons have parished, raptured out. The remaining group is part of the "Great Tribulation" and are subject to taking the mark to survive. How could you convince people that are aware of God that taking the mark is in their best interst? God's followers need to be out of here to allow evil to run wild, in such a massive way. Your thoughts on this please and thank you!

I'm not sure what you are asking. You said: "Could the "Rapture" explain away why so many people are missing after this event?"

If the "Rapture" happens, people will be missing...their physical bodies will be snatched away into Heaven "in the twinkling of an eye". The Bible says, Believers will not die, but will be caught up, just like Enoch and Elijah. Both of those Prophets did not die, but were physically caught up into Heaven.

If millions of people suddenly disappeared, there would be many accidents, crashes on ground and in air, and mass chaos. Is that what you're talking about? It's definitely a possible scenario. (I must say, this is my most preferred Doomsday scenario, because when the Rapture happens, I won't be here any more. :) )

If I'm wrong about your question, please clarify. Thanks.

I keep thinking that the people that are lost to the rapture would be explained away as being lost in the event. I thought about this last night and there doesn't have to be remaining bodies, as the people left behind could say the missing people were lost during the big wave...an explaination for the remaining few. I had thought that we would leave an old body (cocoon) for a glorified body (butterfly) One of my movies, "Tribulation", has an interesting part in it when the raptured people were no longer known to have ever existed by the remaining people left behind. I guess my point here is the rapture being tied into the event that brings in the NWO. God's followers need to be out of here to allow the NWO to run wild or there would be too much resistance or awareness of their intentions. I realize the Bible says our physical bodies would be snatched up and changed to glorifed ones but I originally was wondering about how to explain it away to the remaining people but I now realize you don't need bodies to explain that people are gone as they are lost at sea. The remaining people will say, "I remember Sam discussing something about this with a dog on a paranoid site of some sort on the net."

Samstwitch

I keep thinking that the people that are lost to the rapture would be explained away as being lost in the event. I thought about this last night and there doesn't have to be remaining bodies, as the people left behind could say the missing people were lost during the big wave...an explaination for the remaining few. I had thought that we would leave an old body (cocoon) for a glorified body (butterfly) One of my movies, "Tribulation", has an interesting part in it when the raptured people were no longer known to have ever existed by the remaining people left behind. I guess my point here is the rapture being tied into the event that brings in the NWO. God's followers need to be out of here to allow the NWO to run wild or there would be too much resistance or awareness of their intentions. I realize the Bible says our physical bodies would be snatched up and changed to glorifed ones but I originally was wondering about how to explain it away to the remaining people but I now realize you don't need bodies to explain that people are gone as they are lost at sea. The remaining people will say, "I remember Sam discussing something about this with a dog on a paranoid site of some sort on the net."

When the Rapture happens, the U.S. government (or the antichrist) will probably say that those of us missing were abducted by extraterrestrials. It would also be a convenient time for the U.S. gov't to admit they have known about ET's all along, and that would be their excuse (scapegoat) for keeping their knowledge of aliens a secret, saying ET's are a threat to our world. The farce of a mass alien abduction as an excuse for millions of missing people would be the perfect excuse for countries to unite against a common enemy (extraterrestrials, as President Reagan said) and at the same time for one man to rise and take control as a world leader (the antichrist). The antichrist will rise over some great travesty, as it is written.

SIDE NOTE: I believe ET's are a huge threat to our world, i.e., alien-human hybriding, which makes it an even more plausible scenario.

Samstwitch

Eh. Sorry Sam, I don't buy it... I wish I could :confused: bbbbbbbuut I can't. To each their own.

Hi Loopi, What don't you buy? What I wrote about the Rapture is just one Doomsday scenario. There are endless possibilities for how a Doomsday scenario will come down, but ...and it will happen, because the Bible Prophecies about it. Bible Prophecy is 100% accurate. But don't take my word for it. Time will tell. :eek:

I'm not worried about it though, because I follow Jesus, but I do prepare as Noah did...I'm a Peacemaker Prepper. :)

TnWatchdog

When the Rapture happens, the U.S. government (or the antichrist) will probably say that those of us missing were abducted by extraterrestrials. It would also be a convenient time for the U.S. gov't to admit they have known about ET's all along, and that would be their excuse (scapegoat) for keeping their knowledge of aliens a secret, saying ET's are a threat to our world. The farce of a mass alien abduction as an excuse for millions of missing people would be the perfect excuse for countries to unite against a common enemy (extraterrestrials, as President Reagan said) and at the same time for one man to rise and take control as a world leader (the antichrist). The antichrist will rise over some great travesty, as it is written.

SIDE NOTE: I believe ET's are a huge threat to our world, i.e., alien-human hybriding, which makes it an even more plausible scenario.

I think you answered my question as to how the NWO could explain the loss of millions of people after the Rapture. You just blame it on the ET's, the BAD guys! "Citizens of Earth, we need to unite togeather to form a New World Order to show those evil ET's that each one of us are god's and we can overcome any obstacle in this new age of enlightenment we are in. Now all we need is to implement our identification system so you all can buy and sell without the threat from those evil ET'S." This could be the fake alien invasion some have talked about that could come after the Rapture, if not the real thing.

Samstwitch

I think you answered my question as to how the NWO could explain the loss of millions of people after the Rapture. You just blame it on the ET's, the BAD guys! "Citizens of Earth, we need to unite togeather to form a New World Order to show those evil ET's that each one of us are god's and we can overcome any obstacle in this new age of enlightenment we are in. Now all we need is to implement our identification system so you all can buy and sell without the threat from those evil ET'S." This could be the fake alien invasion some have talked about that could come after the Rapture, if not the real thing.

Exactamundo! With regards to the End Times that we are living in, Bible Prophecy also foretells that there will be a great deception, a "deluding influence" that fools the masses. That deception could also be what we're talking about here. Of course, it is just one possibility. We won't know what is going to happen until it happens. For now, we can only guess, but God warns us to be aware of the times, so that we are not deceived.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12: "Then that lawless one [antichrist] will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Eh. Sorry Sam, I don't buy it... I wish I could :confused: bbbbbbbuut I can't. To each their own.

Hi Loopi, What don't you buy? What I wrote about the Rapture is just one Doomsday scenario. There are endless possibilities for how a Doomsday scenario will come down, but ...and it will happen, because the Bible Prophecies about it. Bible Prophecy is 100% accurate. But don't take my word for it. Time will tell. :eek:

I'm not worried about it though, because I follow Jesus, but I do prepare as Noah did...I'm a Peacemaker Prepper. :)

I can understand where you are coming from. It makes sense, depending on your beliefs... It also made sense to the people that lived in the Great Depression. They to, thought the world was coming to an end and the Bible was going to come true. Well 82 years later... Nothing happened... except another Depression. I don't need a Shepherd, I will not be livestock, I am not a Sheep. What if the "great deception" you spoke of is, the bible? What if the NWO designed the Bible, for their "rapture" to kill billions of people and cause everyone to be a "believer" to gain control over everything...?