What doomsday scenario would you rather choose?

BlastTyrant

I often think of what it would be like to be driving down the highway with no other cars and over grown vergetation with the city i work in on the horizon, we have a highway here where the city set-up vines on the side rails and small bushes on the center median, if you can catch it at a good time with no cars it is a really eerie feeling, it dosent last long before a care shows up but that time inbetween is really nice.

Imagine driving my 1977 Ford LTD and you go down this road all 4 windows down the radio off and all you see is plant growth on the highway everything looks like nature has takin over no other cars on the road, just a faint outline of Minneapolis in the background, its really nice.

Octavusprime

A 3 day supply of food is bare minimum for most emergency situations. There are so many things to consider so I would recommend reading "how to survive the end of the world as we know it" by James Weseley.

Knowledge of how to be more self sufficient is key. Imagine a world without electricity, without grociery stores, without running water... Would you be able to find the basics of food,, water and shelter? Most people could not I'm afraid. Faced with this kind of situation most would revert to savage animals stealing from others and fighting to the death for scarce resources. It is a grim reality but steps can be taken to ensure survival. Are you willing to prepare?

TnWatchdog

Back to a doomsday question I keep having in my mind, but first...Most of us realize that an event will happen in 2012 or the next few years. No one knows the date, as dates are only good foder for debunkers. We can anticipate something happening soon from scientific data been taken of changes on the earth, changes in our solar system, and what has been described in the Bible. Solar flares, earthquakes, floods, etc...the list goes on of what could come down. What's your pleasure?...pick your disaster. Now back to my question... Could the "Rapture" explain away why so many people are missing after this event? The news reports that the flood took out millions, sad to say. Their bodies may be floating in the water but their souls are gone, in a twinkling of an eye, they are gone! A doomsday event of whatever means happens and millons have parished, raptured out. The remaining group is part of the "Great Tribulation" and are subject to taking the mark to survive. How could you convince people that are aware of God that taking the mark is in their best interst? God's followers need to be out of here to allow evil to run wild, in such a massive way. Your thoughts on this please and thank you!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I would choose Solar Flares knocking down the grid. The media propaganda would come to a halt. It could halt the plans of the New World Order agenda. The Sheeple would be forced to wake up, and go back to the old ways.

In any scenario, people would die, but in this one we'd have a chance to fix our world, and hopefully the corrupt government would be crippled.

That's my choice.

well said there Sam this is also my choice :) ....this would also dispence with a whole bunch of the well just plain stupid people too!!!!
kinda like an added benefit .we may have to start over but, it would be nice to have it quiet at night ya know no trucks up on the inerstate, no cops sirens, no jets from the airport.....yeh quite,, oh yeh and the stars!!!!!! yeh the stars would come back, with no light from the citys you could see the stars again....

dave11

lol sorry opmmur, have been watching alot of the walking dead series lately... also the idea of a world filled with zombies is better than a world shattering event like say the movie of 2012, for me at least.. i think it would be far easier to remove the zombies than rebuild a nation,as zombies dont do to much damage to buildings compared with a megaquake, oh and my last name is almighty, and im a lord of scotland hense the name lol

Awsome , i want to live in the zombie apocalypse to , when are they going to put new seasons of The Walking Dead on NETFLIX?

Loopi

The Bearded One
Really just depends on which "Zombies" we are talking about, I'm in pretty good shape, so if it's Walking Dead zombies. Ya sign me up:D . But if it's fast zombies, :eek: NO BUENO. I'd like to see Sam's theory of the SolarFlare/NWO/2nd Revolutionary War

dave11

Really just depends on which "Zombies" we are talking about, I'm in pretty good shape, so if it's Walking Dead zombies. Ya sign me up:D . But if it's fast zombies, :eek: NO BUENO. I'd like to see Sam's theory of the SolarFlare/NWO/2nd Revolutionary War
Ive been trained in survival and hand to hand combat by marines when i was a teenager , so id fit in to the zombie world , i always looked at the zombie genre as a clensing of the earth of the evil of man//

Peregrini

I want to be sleeping soundly in my very comfy bed when whatever it is that is going to destroy the world obliterates my house.:)

BlaqueJacques

Hey, what about a CERN created black hole imploding the earth and everything in the solar system?
low probability, but could happen...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Would we even have time to enjoy it? How long would that black hole take to consume the Earth? A day, an hour, a second?