What Evidence Would You Need for a Time Travel Claim?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is a great find, thank you, for posting it.

I would like more information on its origin and is there more information available. Why is the language Russian?

Professor Opmmur

Leslie

I showed this video to a war vet/Purple Heart. I gave him no info but the video alone. (No dates or UN info.) He believes the video itself is true based on his experience.

Peregrini

The video may have some truth in it. How many times have there been attacks in that area? Easy enough to have some video of one. Why is it when someone has an opportunity to video something of importance the moron has the camera filming the ground for the most part? That is what makes me think it may be fake. It says it was uploaded by JT on 2/23/2013 yet the date on the youtube site is Jul 15 2012 and the date at the beginning of the video is 7/6/2014. I'm also not positive but don't they enter dates by day/month/year in most other countries not month/day/year like we do in the US?

PerfectlyStrange

You're all kidding, right? This is not the critical thinking that I want.
You'll have to cut and paste this url address in your browser's address bar in order to avoid the Tripod trap. You can clearly see that John's time machine picture is fake.

http://kira3696.tripod.com/fake.png

This is not part of the machine. It is not a part of the schematics, or any of the other pictures. It was simply sitting on top of the machine. I will say, however, that it does seem curious that it's sitting on top of the machine. I agree that it is not a part of any time machine. Ok, your claim is interesting, but it does not disprove John Titor's claims any more than my ideas verify them. I, instead offer a counter to your argument. Let's for a second assume that John Titor is in fact a time traveler, no doubt. Ok, He was in the '70s to get the IBM unit. In this time, remember, it's still the cold war. People have use for things like geiger counters, and other radiation detection equipment. Ok, put yourself in the time traveler's shoes at this point. You are in a post-apocalyptic radioactive society that has been rebuilt less than 25 years ago. You are also in the military. You also have a strong background in science. You time travel to the 1970s. You're here for your IBM unit, but it will be some time before you can go back into the future. Why not look around for some interesting memorabilia? You find a primitive radiation detection system. Not only do you find the machine interesting, but hell, it's useful in your time, too!

I'm not saying you're wrong about anything, because I don't know. I just believe that it doesn't immediately discredit the claims, in any means.

Sorry if the font looks strange in this message, it's been acting funny for me with my computer's spellcheck.

Sliders

Don't know if this is the right place to put this but did y'all see this? Don't know if it's real but this is what is written with it:

Video up loaded by: John Titor^ on 2-23-2013. For you who don,t know John Titor^ he was a Time traveler. & My friend!^
very interesting I found another one
, they appear to be heavily edited....

Sliders

You're all kidding, right? This is not the critical thinking that I want.
You'll have to cut and paste this url address in your browser's address bar in order to avoid the Tripod trap. You can clearly see that John's time machine picture is fake.

http://kira3696.tripod.com/fake.png

This is not part of the machine. It is not a part of the schematics, or any of the other pictures. It was simply sitting on top of the machine. I will say, however, that it does seem curious that it's sitting on top of the machine. I agree that it is not a part of any time machine. Ok, your claim is interesting, but it does not disprove John Titor's claims any more than my ideas verify them. I, instead offer a counter to your argument. Let's for a second assume that John Titor is in fact a time traveler, no doubt. Ok, He was in the '70s to get the IBM unit. In this time, remember, it's still the cold war. People have use for things like geiger counters, and other radiation detection equipment. Ok, put yourself in the time traveler's shoes at this point. You are in a post-apocalyptic radioactive society that has been rebuilt less than 25 years ago. You are also in the military. You also have a strong background in science. You time travel to the 1970s. You're here for your IBM unit, but it will be some time before you can go back into the future. Why not look around for some interesting memorabilia? You find a primitive radiation detection system. Not only do you find the machine interesting, but hell, it's useful in your time, too!

I'm not saying you're wrong about anything, because I don't know. I just believe that it doesn't immediately discredit the claims, in any means.

Sorry if the font looks strange in this message, it's been acting funny for me with my computer's spellcheck.
John also said many things were destroyed in his future, no wonder he took that back with him, he needed that (read my prvious post).

PerfectlyStrange

These are some of the most interesting videos I've seen. I don't mean to call anyone a liar, but with things like this, I have to come into the scenario with an open mind, as equally as skepticism. That's just so we're clear, haha. If this video was uploaded by John Titor, as it were claimed priorly, and not fabricated, then it is not of this worldline, for sure. I hope that these events do not come to pass as brutally as they did in the video, but if they do, then, they do. There's nothing we can do about it. In any case, these videos offered more of an insight to things than previously, even if they are a fabrication. As for me, my opinion is on the middle. I'm not sure how I feel. It's obviously a factual video of things to come... in some worldline, but as for this one, I'm not sure. Thank you very very kindly for the original post, Leslie. And thanks for the second post, Sliders.

P.S.
Sliders, it is also possible that he did put the civil defense device on his time machine to throw G-men off of his trail as an actual TT. It's much better for legitimate time travelers to not be taken seriously by people who have the ability to throw them in a cell because they can. Good observation.

Sliders

These are some of the most interesting videos I've seen. I don't mean to call anyone a liar, but with things like this, I have to come into the scenario with an open mind, as equally as skepticism. That's just so we're clear, haha. If this video was uploaded by John Titor, as it were claimed priorly, and not fabricated, then it is not of this worldline, for sure. I hope that these events do not come to pass as brutally as they did in the video, but if they do, then, they do. There's nothing we can do about it. In any case, these videos offered more of an insight to things than previously, even if they are a fabrication. As for me, my opinion is on the middle. I'm not sure how I feel. It's obviously a factual video of things to come... in some worldline, but as for this one, I'm not sure. Thank you very very kindly for the original post, Leslie. And thanks for the second post, Sliders.

P.S.
Sliders, it is also possible that he did put the civil defense device on his time machine to throw G-men off of his trail as an actual TT. It's much better for legitimate time travelers to not be taken seriously by people who have the ability to throw them in a cell because they can. Good observation.
It's funny you mentioned that, John said the same thing in one of his postings back in 2001, and your welcome.