What Evidence Would You Need for a Time Travel Claim?

Leslie

I'm waiting for someone to tell me they recognize the geography from Israel in the first video and the event is in the past. I'm also waiting for someone to tell me in the second video that the footage was taken from previous TV news.
you're welcome Perfectly strange and thanks for the second video sliders.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm waiting for someone to tell me they recognize the geography from Israel in the first video and the event is in the past. I'm also waiting for someone to tell me in the second video that the footage was taken from previous TV news.

The little fact that caught my eye was the apparent nuclear bombing. If it had really happened, the video equipment would not be functioning afterwards. The EM pulse emitted from a nuclear device would fry all electronics. This is fact. Nothing electronic would work afterwards. The other thing is the blinding of the young boy. Close enough to the bomb to be blinded, yet no blast wave? Sorry, but to me it's just a movie made for entertainment purposes that is being passed off as real from the future.

Sliders

Well Leslie as for the first video it looks a lil' fake especially at the End of it, some people have said that's some where in Isreal I also read some one say, that was in Arizona ?...over all the video is poor quality (pixellated) and lot of sound and video editing. I can say that much, even if it is a "hoax" I would say it's a very possible future..as for the second video I have seen some of the clips before (like the one where the woman 'with the blue bra' is being stomped by Egyptian Military during their revolution a wile back, other clips I am still trying to verify if they have already happened for example in the begining of the second video their is a protest in spain they a marching with a red banner which has the organization's name and web site IZQUIERDA UNIDA I am trying to verify if that protest has already taken place...I am also looking into other clips it's going to take me a wile if anyone could help in the process that would be cool, the clip that stands out the most to me is the last one, the one at the very end......( a lot of the clips are from spain, will spain be the next to start a revolution?, I think it is very possible ! )

Ren

Einstein, I remember you now.
I'm RenUnconcious. I asked you a question in 2005 about the speed of electrons.
Physics Question. | Time Travel Institute

Holy Shhhh! There are two Rens on TTI. Ren and RenUnconscious. I thought I only used John on that website. I don't even remember half of what was posted.

Leslie

I asked a language expert to listen to the language. On a quickie, he said the video sounds like there is a German tape over in a male voice at the beginning. The girl is speaking Palastinian Arabic and the guy that shows up with the wounded man is speaking Hebrew and is spoken back to in Hebrew.

He thinks maybe the video was sent to someone in Germany who tried to translate it first.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, I remember you now.
I'm RenUnconcious. I asked you a question in 2005 about the speed of electrons.
Physics Question. | Time Travel Institute

Holy Shhhh! There are two Rens on TTI. Ren and RenUnconscious. I thought I only used John on that website. I don't even remember half of what was posted.

Hi Ren

Yes, I'm the same Einstein. Nice to see it's more than one person. It was showing signs of a dual personality there for a bit.

PamelaM

I asked a language expert to listen to the language. On a quickie, he said the video sounds like there is a German tape over in a male voice at the beginning. The girl is speaking Palastinian Arabic and the guy that shows up with the wounded man is speaking Hebrew and is spoken back to in Hebrew.

He thinks maybe the video was sent to someone in Germany who tried to translate it first.

I just went and looked at all the videos that Ben guy posted and then pretty much wasnt interested in it after that.

Ren

Hi Ren

Yes, I'm the same Einstein. Nice to see it's more than one person. It was showing signs of a dual personality there for a bit.

Einstein, I do remember you and we have conversed before. But I am mistaken about RenUnconscious. I thought I used that handle at one time but I didn't.

Ren

I just went and looked at all the videos that Ben guy posted and then pretty much wasnt interested in it after that.

Me too. I'm uninterested. The plot comes right out of the book "Alas Babylon".
A nuclear plume that close would knock out that camcorder as well as all electronic devices.
It's also an enhanced computer graphic plume probably taken from footage of a Navada nuclear test.
The guy's abdominal wound is not there. Was it ketchup?
Everybody would be severely flash burned.
The girl does not have flash burns over her eyes. Google "flash burns".
The acting is poor.