Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
more Obama drama

130815.Bo.dog.comic.jpg

submitted by Marshall Angeles

Khaos

where the wild things are
Hm...

- Bicycles in the park. I've been hearing stories that people are getting ticketed and even jailed for riding bikes in our local parks. There are no signs, nor are there ordinances against this. Yesterday, I was yelled at by a cop on a bike, while riding through the park. And yes, he was riding his bike through the park too.

If you're going to enforce a rule or law, make sure said law/rule exists. And make sure signs are up that state, no bicycle riding. And also, what gives said cops the right to break said so called imaginary rule/law? Like today I also saw a cop driving, he blew through a red light, without his lights on and guess what he was doing? Texting on his cell phone.

- Fat people telling me to "eat healthy" I'm skinny. I don't need to eat healthy, if anything, I need to gain weight. And what gives fat people the right to tell anyone to eat healthier, when they themselves should be eating healthier! (Woman who was as big as a house telling me I need to eat healthy because I was buying doughunts, while her on the other hand... entire cart was filled with junk food, from twinkies to potato chips)

- People who park their grocery carts that block the entire aisle in a store and then sit there and chat on their cell phone. Or worse, when I'm in line checking out, someone with two items comes up behind me and tells me to move, because they have fewer items than me, when they could very well use the ten items or less lane (which isn't the lane I'm in)

TnWatchdog

Fast Food-Slow Food-No Food
After working a fair booth for a week I thought I would treat myself at the BK after loading up my display booth. I drove up and placed an order for a Memphis BBQ with coke along with a BK bacon burger. "Would you repeat your order please"...I said it again and waited and waited. I am a little more patient then I should be but it was getting to be ridiculous. She came back on and said, "what was your order?" I repeated it again and then was asked if I wanted the slammer medium size. I told her I ordered a BK bacon burger..."Do you want the meal?" I finally said...Is it possible to cancel my order...She said, "Yes" so I said, "Screw my order!" and ended up at Captain D's for some fish. That pissed me off cause I wanted a burger and they were clueless. This has happened to me before and at other burger chains. Pathetic help now a days. I am still pissed just thinking about it. Not picking on BK as they are all the same when it comes to service.

Khaos

I had an incident at a Mcdonalds last year when I went there with my grandmother. She ordered her meal and got it the way she ordered, for me however, I ordered a double cheeseburger and a medium chocolate shake. Get my meal and find its the wrong order, it was a chicken sandwich and a small vanilla shake. I go back into the restaurant and talk to the employee who processed my order. I explained that I ordered a medium chocolate shake and one double cheeseburger, he looks at the chicken sandwich and tells me that is a double cheeseburger *facepalm*

Then I ask him to explain why they gave me a small vanilla shake when I ordered a medium chocolate shake and he says the chocolate dispenser is broken. Alright, totally fine with that, but could you have told me while you were processing my order? So I ask for my refund and his response is

"Why would you want a refund for?"

-_-

I lost faith in humanity that day.

TnWatchdog

Intentional or unintentional bashing on threads gets to me...now don't bash me. I could list three threads where there has been a lot of friction lately. My advice is if you are on the receiving end...just say, 'whatever' and move on. Blah, blah, blah is another response. Two of the three threads have completely gone off topic due to back and forth...back and forth. If someone uses IMHO they are off limits, IMO, from any bashing, I don't agree with the practice but I am just explaining it as I see it. I do realize that typing can have two different meanings from the one that typed it to the one that reads it so we all need to think before we type. Everyone here is a valuable asset to this forum and we need to work together even if we have different opinions. We need to say, Let us agree to disagree and move on. My ex-wife would bitch, bitch, and bitch...sometimes people getting dragged across the coals reminds me of this. If you don't like what you are reading in my post...too bad. lol
Remember, God is the only one that is completely right.

Khaos

Intentional or unintentional bashing on threads gets to me...now don't bash me. I could list three threads where there has been a lot of friction lately. My advice is if you are on the receiving end...just say, 'whatever' and move on. Blah, blah, blah is another response. Two of the three threads have completely gone off topic due to back and forth...back and forth. If someone uses IMHO they are off limits, IMO, from any bashing, I don't agree with the practice but I am just explaining it as I see it. I do realize that typing can have two different meanings from the one that typed it to the one that reads it so we all need to think before we type. Everyone here is a valuable asset to this forum and we need to work together even if we have different opinions. We need to say, Let us agree to disagree and move on. My ex-wife would bitch, bitch, and bitch...sometimes people getting dragged across the coals reminds me of this. If you don't like what you are reading in my post...too bad. lol

I'm confused... are you speaking to me? I didn't bash you anywhere....

TnWatchdog

No...I just was seeing so much friction on several threads and thought it was escalating to too high a level. As rants go...I voiced my thoughts and now I feel better for it. We'll all have a good day and a great week!

Khaos

No...I just was seeing so much friction on several threads and thought it was escalating to too high a level. As rants go...I voiced my thoughts and now I feel better for it. We'll all have a good day and a great week!

I have been noticing such too and its been happening a bit more often lately... I think people need to settle down. This is the internet, after all...

Samstwitch

Actually, it's not happening more often. It happens much less than it used to. But I didn't get to those off-topic threads until last night and today. Weekends I'm usually very busy in real time and don't do much Moderating.

TnWatchdog, I cleaned up 4 off-topic threads. If I missed something, please PM me and let me know. Thanks. :)

Last edited: