What is your rant?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well in all fairness, I have been more active with the community in the past few months, than in the past. I mean it was in June that I had 13 likes on my stats and now I have 52...

Anyways back on topic!

Another rant. One way streets. The area I live in is full of them. I don't see the need for all these one way streets, its confusing. Even for my friends who are out of town and do not know their way around, its even more confusing for them. However! I do have a rant at wrong way drivers...

When you are stopped at a red light, and the sign is pointing to the right saying One Way Only, and the cars are going to the right. Why would you turn to the left? Someone did that yesterday and caused multi car accident. They were totally oblivious to the huge effing ONE WAY ONLY sign and oblivious to all the cars going only one way.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
One way streets are very hard to get used to. I, for one, live on a one way street.

It's very narrow, especially since you can park with your car on the right of the road, you gotta watch car doors and people crossing the street between 2 parked cars. Kinda tricky at first, but you get used to it. Once in a while, I happen to look outside and see a car going the wrong way. And a police car following right after!

Khaos

where the wild things are
Grand Theft Auto V...

Its a great game, I just feel as if Rockstar didn't use a clear head when coding certain parts of the game. The new wanted level system, for example. Jesus [censored] christ. This is a video game, do you need to make it that realistic? Exploration is alright, I just don't like the restricted areas they put in the game. Top that off with the wanted level system, its nigh impossible to explore those areas fully. GTA IV had that problem, there were areas that were restricted, huge areas, that just turns out to be a waste of space.

The problem is, nobody else shares my opinion. I'm one of those people, that like stripping away the layers of something, and digging. I don't settle for face value things, I settle for what is underneath the mask. I'm realistic like that. Its like here on this forum, I don't immediately believe someone is a time traveler, I do the research, I dig beneath the layers. This world is full of gullible people and I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

TnWatchdog

Lets just say for a Friday night I am a bit pissed. One of the things I do in life is build wheelchair/access ramps. A lady called me tonight wondering why it wasn't done. You said it would be done Friday. I said yes, it we started on Monday. She signed the contract Wednesday and I didn't start till then. Cut a tree down, dig footers, pour concrete, and frame ramp in two days. People hear what they want to hear and make it benefit themselves. I was out there in upper 80's/high humidity...but who cares. Nice religious lady but I feel that she thinks she is a god and I'm fucked...sorry for my French. Is that French Num? Anyway I am going to be there at sunrise tomorrow and if she wants me to work Sunday, I will have a waiver for her to sign. I will say that God doesn't want anyone to work on the Sabbath but if she signs the waiver... I will work Sunday. I will smile and think...you bitch. I always do the best job I can and it takes time so this is an insult to me. I am not a happy camper...she may be trying to screw me out of my labor. I always get a large enough deposit to cover my costs but it is hard to ask for a 100%deposit. Enough said...people are stupid and crazy. Sorry members to take up your time but this is what the rant thread is all about...let off some steam!!! Again...what a bitch.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
ok here's my rant
I want my country back damnit, I don't want the cops stopping every car on a friday night to find three drunks, I don't want to be molested at the air port cause I going to grandma's house for the holidays, I don't want to see freakin tampon comercials,or limp dick pills sold on the five o-clock news. I don't want to be labeled as a drug addict and then tested to prove I'm not just so I can get a job,I don't want camara's on every stoplight to see if I come to a complete stop,I don't want my boss to run a credit check befor I can get a job, I don't want the gov. telling what size soda pop I can buy,I don't want to be called a hater when I tell some one there dumber than a brick, I'm so sick of this so called reality tv thats not real at all, I'm getting pretty damn tired of innocent people being locked up for life because some DA wants to run for office,I am damn tired of these winey bleeding heart nuts trying to tear down every appearance of the ten comandments, I want to go back to my country where the dope was the dumbest kid in the class, where a joint was the local prision and a bad place to be, where buying coke was a soda pop,where a hand shake was a binding contract,where mam and sir were used for everyone,where a dollar was still silver, where crystal was used for glass work, where everything was made here at home,where the food was safe to eat, where the water was safe to drink, where the doctor would cure you sickness not give you drugs to manage the disease, where the grade school teacher was a teacher not a child molester, yeh I want my country back damnit.......:mad:

Thank You, kcwildman. I could not have said it better. I want the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's back again,
went America was the real America.

C_jami

Is happening all the time mmmm ... Have no one to believe me .. To many things happening now now I am really pisst about this ...!!! I don't know why I am in France but I am and I am going home soon because I don't know wtf I am doing here .. :(( I end up in different countries . About 13 since I was 13 wawwww what a coincidence and guess what I am born on 13 of September ..pffff every single country paranormal activity by myself do I get crazy !???? Have I've done something wrong ohhhhhh yes I dead !! I am the only one from my family who I am not part of the family not because they don't like me or I don't like them but because I am away and I just look for something ... But what and why so many things happening why all so strange who the f..k I am and why me ... :( feel like going mad why I am writing this .. Was here to look for answers not to make people think I am crazy .. :( I am so sad. Don't like this world no more !!

C_jami

Wawww guess what my roaming just start working now after 2 month I left the last country .. Happy as I still pay the contract .. But now ?!!!