What is your rant?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If all of this is within the forum rules, there's no reason to have trouble around here, right?
New And Updated Forum Rules: July 2011 | Paranormalis

Despite what the rules teach us about off-topic posts, I have to agree at least a bit with BT, that a little bit of off-topic things can help lighten up the mood a little when needed the most. That doesn't mean to derail threads, definitely not, but rather including the little something somewhere in your post, perhaps just at the end that makes things friendly, at some point. Just like in real life maybe?

About the debates and arguments, the rules also ensure that everyone will be comfortable arguing, or not arguing at all.

If you argue about off-topic stuff inside a thread not meant for a debate in the first place, then oops, you're breaking the rules! You're welcome to start a new spin-off thread though, which is the point of the Debate, Debunk and other prefixes available when starting new discussions!

</rant> :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hey Blast

My comments were not aimed at anyone here at this forum. Or any other forum for that matter. Did you hear about the new idiot in the gulf? He cut through a gas line with a torch. Huge explosion was the result. Two people still missing. Several in a critical condition with severe burns. And a new oil slick released into the gulf. I'm just trying to state the obvious. Society as a whole needs to weed out the idiots. Some of these people actually think the can drive cars too. I'm sure everyone has run across a few of those by now. The freedom to choose to be an idiot should be a crime.

Samstwitch

...a little Comedy and off-topicness can help break a hostile situation...

I agree...I'm not talking about a little comedy and off-topiciness, just to be clear. I'm talking about serious posters who continually post many off-topic comments and break up the flow of threads without regarding the subject-matter. It does happen, but in the past, those posts were reported and removed...tons of them.

Most of you may not have noticed, because they were removed.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant on this subject as I seem to be the only one who is interested in it. Of course, I think I was the only one helping to monitor the threads too. What do I know anyway?

Everybody follows the rules here, right? Yeah. :rolleyes:

TnWatchdog

Please no personal attacks on this thread, which I created..."This is, "What is your rant?"...not something else. "Attacking, reminds me of the "Shark Tank", my favorite television show. Let the sharks attack each other on TV and let's learn to appreciate everyone and their input on this site!

TnWatchdog

Switching gears...I am pissed off with my phone service. I am with a leading service provider and have an internet hot spot on my phone. Since Friday night I have had no service. No bars at all, just looking for a service connection, screwed up for sure! I could walk to the street and make a call but at home nothing. I called the provider who said it will be Monday until they fixed it. I asked if it was a hacker or solar flares...no just a tower out. This made me realize that we could loose the ability to communicate with others in a matter of seconds. Could they also target an individual and cut off their service? I was beginning to wonder...as the only dead cell area was at the house. Anyway I am roaming now but it still pisses me off. Contact your loved ones outside your home and make a plan what to do if the service were to go out.

Apocalypse

^You're prob just in an "overlap coverage" area is all ... and only that ONE tower covers all your pad.

I will edit in a rant about wi-fi users in here later.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Best friends are like herpies.
They show up sometimes, at the worst time.
They will be with you most of your life.
They can ruin your chances of getting laid.
No matter what you throw at them, they normally come back.

TnWatchdog

Cheap ass products!!! I am a bit pissed as I bought a local brand chili and it is like soup...only soup has more substance to it. I don't buy a bunch of stuff and I usually get the same thing so I know what to expect and know if I am getting screwed or not. I am writing to the company cause they can market this chili as soup...not chili. I sometimes buy a burger with a smaller bun...screwed again. I would rather pay more and get what I am use to getting instead of being played a fool. I am not going to take it and am going to let the companies know "they" are going to get screwed when I don't buy their products!!! Funny how a can of chili can really piss you off!

TnWatchdog

I should start out ranting about myself...it doesn't matter how I eat a hot dog, if there is mustard involved...I get a stain on my shirt. But this isn't what my rant is tonight. My daughter who lives in the frozen tundra of 'Blast Land' gave me a plant that can't handle cold weather. I can't remember the name, but it starts with a 'H' and if it freezes, it is history. I've had the plant for a few years taking it inside during the winter months. It was a lush green inside and as soon as I put it outside the leaves turned yellow-brown and wilted. (THIS HAPPENED IN ONE DAY) It pissed me off as to me it was my daughter... It reminded me of years back when 2-4D was used and if you got too close to your good plants with this chemical, it would wilt the leaves. I know the plant that had been isolated from the exterior atmosphere was now a casualty...I am sure the Chemtrails are to blame...the plants that live outside year round are being conditioned to the new atmosphere and the other indoor plants aren't. No wonder we are sick and no wonder my tomatoes are shit compared to previous years. Thank you to our leaders as they are hell bent on doing us in and they really don't care...end of rant!!

BlastTyrant

I should start out ranting about myself...it doesn't matter how I eat a hot dog, if there is mustard involved...I get a stain on my shirt. But this isn't what my rant is tonight. My daughter who lives in the frozen tundra of 'Blast Land' gave me a plant that can't handle cold weather. I can't remember the name, but it starts with a 'H' and if it freezes, it is history. I've had the plant for a few years taking it inside during the winter months. It was a lush green inside and as soon as I put it outside the leaves turned yellow-brown and wilted. (THIS HAPPENED IN ONE DAY) It pissed me off as to me it was my daughter... It reminded me of years back when 2-4D was used and if you got too close to your good plants with this chemical, it would wilt the leaves. I know the plant that had been isolated from the exterior atmosphere was now a casualty...I am sure the Chemtrails are to blame...the plants that live outside year round are being conditioned to the new atmosphere and the other indoor plants aren't. No wonder we are sick and no wonder my tomatoes are shit compared to previous years. Thank you to our leaders as they are hell bent on doing us in and they really don't care...end of rant!!
I had thought about this While at my Brothers Baptism and the reason i did is i noticed allot of people coughing, as i left and went to the gas station more of the same someone always coughing and acting like it is hard to breathe, and as i went to the bar for a birthday more of the same and i couldn't help but think.......Could this be the Chem trails? so many respiratory problems i even notice it in my self, i use to Smoke but now live fairly healthy i work out but even with all of that i notice it much harder to breathe in the City limits, now my town isn't a large city so smog isn't much of a issue but we get allot of plane activity especially at night, is the Chem trails finally taking effect?