What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account?

What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account*?

• Ban it

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Let it be

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
they're not our employees, they're guests.

be polite
and make friends.
This is so true! As guests, they deserve to be treated well and respected. (y)

Reputation comes and go, it depends on a lot of factors we can usually somewhat influence. What do you suggest we do different, that would help us go in the right direction?

TimeFlipper

para has ruined it's reputation anyway
nobody legit will visit anymore.

cuz abuse is tolerated.

be gentlemanly to gain trust.
You really are a nasty piece of works NP, you have the audacity to quote, "Be gentlemanly to gain trust", after all those times you used vile language towards our members, including calling them retards!!!...Its people like you NP that ruins the reputation of Paranormalis!!! :mad:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Num7 Thanks for asking our input, but it's your site and we will respect your decision. You always listen if we are being bothered by someone, so we will trust that you know what to do, but I support the ban due to repeat actions. I only suggested the warning for new situations. But ultimately, it is your decision. :)

NaturalPhilosopher

You really are a nasty piece of works NP, you have the audacity to quote, "Be gentlemanly to gain trust", after all those times you used vile language towards our members, including calling them retards!!!...Its people like you NP that ruins the reputation of Paranormalis!!
wanna hear it again?

hey timeflip where ya live?
let's meet in person, I have a few things to say.

Last edited: