What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yes we are all people and do have morals... I to spent my time playing G.I.Joe and do comprehend what your point is..
however when the comander and chief says the general public no longer has the rite to self deffense.... then what???? will not the duty fall to the front line units to disarme/ confiscate uncle bills wepons??? when he says no I have rights??? thats when the problems start... thats when G.I.Joe must choose who has rights and who don't.... do I lose my right to deffend againts the raiders looking for easy pickens??? cause someone with armed guards to protect them says I don't have any need to stay alive and protect my family.... it becomes a matter of ideals and convictions this land is founded on... we must never forget our rights are not up for debate.. they are not lost... there are only taken by thugs with bad additudes and worse plans for others less powerfull... and it is always done by force...if you don't think so then just dare to say no and see what happens
but hey what do I know??? I'm just a savage forced off the land into the city where its a crime to fish, hunt, earn a living if I don't pay the thugs there extortion fees..... for I don't realy have a right to life with out paying for it.....
the solders of today like yourself
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE VERY VERY MUCH ITS BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT AND NOT STAND GUARD OVER MY FAMILY AGAIN THANKS
have a very thin line to dance on and still be deffending this land and there fellow Americans from all threats here and abroad....
I will proudly stand up next to you if needed to do this..........
but I will stand alone to deffend my rights if I must.........

kcwildman

Beastmaster
all jokes aside the prospect of a total lockdown of America is not so far fetched any more,, and when, yes I said when not if it comes to a reality.. all the rites we think we have will be long gone.. and any type of resistance will be met the harshest of force to stop the rebellious partasance/enemy combatants/insergants/or what ever they choose to call anyone who dares to say no. it is already a crime in many places to even speak the wrong words.. call a spade a spade and you'll be dragged off to jail. while everyone ells stands there and says but he was spouting hate speach against ????? sorry to have to tell it,, but it is even now just as the BIBLE warned us even now wrong has become wright, and wright has become wrong..while I could go into great detale about that alone it is well enough seen by all so I won't..I should prob. stop this rant now as I get more pissed off by every word I say. I feel as though we are watching the death of the greatest nation on earth and not doing a thing to save it....... sorry I will shut up.......
he walks away crying...