When Your Dreams Come True

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok I been kicking this around for some time now and well here goes. I have from a young age (16yrs old) been haveing dreams that come true. just as I see it in a dream, I will see it in the day world. I rarely tell anyone when I have a dream. when ever I have in the past the people don't believe me at first, then when they see it happen they won't talk to me any more.or some have flat out told me get away from me your creepy. I don't dream very often or I should say I don't remember my dreams very often, but when I do they always comes true. also they are burned into my mind so deep I never forget them. I can remember every dream I have ever had. however of late they have been coming almost weekly, where as they use to be once in a while maybe twice a yr. they are always of somthing bad never once was it a good thing that I saw in a dream. some times they are about me personaly. but mostly they are events that I later see on the news. the reason I am saying somethin about them now is simple. they are scareing the bajjeebbees out of me. a recent one was of an Arab man being shot in his house while a young women watch. I clearly heard the shooter say put the gun down and then he was shot. this accured about a month ago. I didn't know it at the time but now believe it was the same one we just saw on the news osama. I didn't see the gun he was spose to put down and I could see both of his hands and no gun. but the words were very clear.however in my dream the victum was by the window like he was trying to climb out. and the woman was on the bed watching in shock. she never moved just covered her mouth with both hands like she was screamin. when I spoke to my preacher he tryed to convince me I am a prophet. he said only GOD will give that to a man and then only to a prophet. I don't know bout that as I have never heard GOD talking to me. I have however been looking into this type of thing for some thirty yrs now, and it seems there have been quite a lot of people who have had this happen to them from all walks of life not just religious people.
sorry to stop in mid stream but its way late now I will pick up tomarrow.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
or church leaders in fact I have found more often than not the ones who have these dreams are not connected to the church at all. guess I should start at the first dream I had. I was bout 16 and had a dream of my dad falling to his death there was blood all around his head. two weeks later he fell off a ladder at work and a peice of scrap metal pierce his temple when he hit the floor. I freaked out bad stayed drunk for a month untill my mother had my uncle come by to snap me back to the real world. when I told her bout the dream she just blew it off as thow I was lying. since then I have learned from my sister that it runs in the family.seems my nefew has them to and he is also able to pick up randome thoughts from people while talking with them, and tell people stuff no one ever knew about them. bout a yr later I joined the airforce at 17 on the delayed inlist plan. after I turned 18 and shortly befor I was to go off to boot camp I saw my self standing infront of a desk with a blonde guy wearin glasses getting my ass chewed good. thought nothing of it untill a yr later when I walked in to the C.O.'s office. I had gotten wrote up for stained uniform at morning rollcall and there he was the blonde guy sitting behind his desk. I stood there speachless while he chewed me out and took my stripes.the next came bout 6 months later I saw my sons mother makin out with some guy at a bowling alley lounge. my son was just born then but 6 months later she took him and returned home to show off the boy to grandma. while I was still on base I got a call from my brother back home seems he had caught her at the bowl with the pin mechine mechanic makin out in the corner of the lounge. that ended my first marrage. it was over two yrs befor it happened again. I saw myself run a red lite and hit a car on my first dirt bike. the crash sent me over the bars like superman landing in the street. but the bike had been dead for a yr or so I thought nothin of it at the time and sold the bike to my sisters husband. he rebuilt it and brought it by to show off , yep I took it out for a spin and hit a car at the four way lite right by the house. I went flyin over the hood and landed in the street. shortly after I got married to my current wife and the dreams stopped for about five yrs. then we took our first child to the circus and that night I saw a man laying face down in a creek, I said oh its Tommy he's just drunk again, and then I walked up the street to a yellow house and knocked on the door a young girl with her face painted white opened it sayin hi my name is Marie, two days later I got a call from the leader of a charity group I had been collecting donated food and clothes for. to give the Indians on the pine ridge res. in south dakota richard said the woman I was to deliver to was wilda whiteface and gave me the adress. when I got to the house it was yellow I knocked, the daughter opened the door and said her name was Marie .it was the same girl I had seen I just stood there stairing at her. she got scared and went to get her mother Wilda. I told her about the dream I had, and she said it is a common thing among the people on the res. and that her brother had been found dead face down in the creek three days befor he was a drunk and must have fell. his name was tommy, she then took me to talk with some white haird old man he must have been at least a 100 yrs old. she said he was a tribe elder and a man of visions .when we got to his house he called me by name, then ask me why I had been so long away from my people. I had never been there befor and never seen him befor in my life. the old man told me stuff he couldn't know. stuff like I was afraid of spiders, and not just afraid, scream like a girl scared. that my dogs name was sam and I had named him after Samson from the BIBLE storys, and that some times I can lift way to much weight for a person my size. but not always just when needed. that spooked me some cause I have done that a few times. while I was dating my wife her car died so I pulled the motor out to rebuild it and when I got the block stripped and ready for the mechine shop I had to put it in the trunk of my car. the only one there to help me was the wife, so I had no help realy. as I stood there wondering how the hell I was going to get the thing in the car somethin in my head said just pick it up boy, so with out realy thinkin I grabbed the block(aprox 300 lbs) and put it in the trunk. my wife freaked. she told every body she knew, no one believed her. but she will tell you to this day, bout that day. he also called me buy my grandfathers nick name he had for me. he quoted it perfect saying.( you are my little savage who has come home.) grandpa would say that every summer when I got to his house . befor I left the res. Wilda took me to the funeral of her brother . while I was there the ghost dancers came to sing of the mans life, as soon as they started to sing I started to cry like a little kid. then from no where the old man shows up right next to me and said little savage the song speaks to your heart. go now and tell what you see to all people .you have been touched by the spirits of the warriors. that incounter sent me off the deep end for a couple yrs. I have never been back to the res. not for any reason other than no time. I would love to return and see Wilda and Marie and if he's still there the old man. maybe some day I will get back to the res................ok its way late again sorry for the way this is getting posted but I don't know how to do much with computors hell I'm lucky to get it done this way will pick up here tomarrow.

cmac

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

It is very hard to rationalize visions like these, when they are occuring to you. We try to write them off as coincidental, or grasp for some way to logically figure them out. How we could know, and how the visions can be so identical to what actually then occurs a day or so later.

Very dramatic stuff, which makes it even tougher to deal with...... what it all means, and why you are able to do this. Of course our conditioned ways of thinking in this reality, make these things even harder to understand. Going against what we've been led to believe. These visions are just your natural ways showing themselves. Don't worry about those that don't understand, or those that feel safe by calling this some illusion or a hallucination. Some understand all too well, who have experiences similar in nature. Some, may never understand, and that is fine as well. To each his own. It's good to be who you are, and not try to fit into what others want you to be. Why set limits on who we are, and what we can do?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok at this point I started to ask every body I knew about the dreams. very soon I had no friends left from the old days of my youth one by one they said your nuts. I guess you could say it was true I did get obsessed with it . pestered the hell out of my wife till she just wouldn't talk bout it anymore. she sent me to the preacher of a local church he's the one who after listening to my story told me I was a prophet and that only GOD knows the future and reviels it only to his prophets for the good of the people. he wanted me to start telling them at church. I said thanks but no thanks. I couldn't get it out of my head thow, a prophet huh me yeh right NOT HARDLY buckwheat. I just don't fit in that box . well I spent the next few yrs reading and studying the BIBLE like a collage kid workin on the finals. sometimes not sleeping for days at a time. I was afraid to sleep, scared of what I might see. thats when my wife told my sister I was loosing it, and would she talk to me. she then told me of my nefew and his dreams and how he would pick up things from people while talking to them. said it got him into lots of trouble at school when he would say somethin to the wrong person and the fights on bubba. I never did accept the prophet idea. I just found to much about how this has been happenin to people for ever . the witch trials and all and the ledgands of merlin and others. besides all the BIBLE prophets would hear the voice of GOD talking to them at difrent times for preciece things to tell specific people. I have never heard any voices telling me anything to say to anyone. about this time I found this forum back in the day many moons ago like 2004 maybee 05 while looking for stuff on predicting the future. I didn't tell the forum persay about the dreams but did talk to some of you about dreams just not mine. I was still spooked about every time I did talk the person I told would run off screamin your nuts. this is about when my dreams took a turn for the worse . they started to be all about destruction on a massive scale. whole citys in rubble and me walking through the debris looking for some one any one calling out getting no answer. going to work camps that looked like POW camps razor wire and asian gaurds in kacky uniforms with guns. the people were makin three hole cinder blocks I was there looking for an old woman named grandma poe when I found her she was older than dirt and in a wheel chair. some guy was hitting her on the back of her head. I told him to lay off or I would pop his head like kid pops a paper bag he ask me if I wanted a bullet up my ass. I woke up screamin cuss words not very nice ones. soaked in sweat like I had been in the shower and shakin like a leaf in a thunder storm. scared the wife so much she made me start sleepin in the spair bedroom down stairs so I wouldn't scare the kids. this dream as with most of them from then to now have yet to happen. the next was me watchin a storm movin fast at some people who had turned a boat storage type shed into temp houseing I screamed run they didn't hear. I stood there in horror crying as they all were tossed about like blades of grass from a lawnmower. the next was of me walking by the road in the middle of a city and there was paper money strung all along the roadside like trash I kept picking it up sayin look at all this money. then I was in a bakery getting some bread and telling the guy come on we must go the water is comin I went out the door and up some stairs when I got to the top of the stairs I turned to look for the guy but the water was already over the door and he was not there. I got the last loaf of bread. the next was me standing on a bridge and yelling come back to a young child walikng along the river in some tall grass I could see a huge snake I mean big like 30=40 feet long it was just infront of her . I some how got from the bridge to the snake and had a sword in my hands I started hacking the thing up like I was dicing onions. the next one was me running across a corn field being chased by solders in black uniforms. I could hear the shots being fired at me but I just kept runnin and laughing. I got the impression that at any time I could have stopped and killed them all but just kept running and laughing. I came to a small cliff bout 50 foot overlooking a creek and grabbed a vine on the ground slid down to the opening of a cave went in and pushed a big rock out into the water. as I sat there listening to the solders shooting into the water I kapt laughing. when I looked around the cave was filled with people. I knew none of them, but they all seemed to know me and were very glad I had showed up. some how we all got from the cave to what appeared to be a school and I was walking from room to room looking for some one I never found them or figured out just who I was looking for or why. then me and a guy with long white hair and beard we were in a gravel lot by what looked like a bar and watching some guys who appeard to be selling young girls to a crowd of people it looked like a slave auction. the girls were chained together. I turned to the white haired guy with me and said are we going to let this happen. we didn't cause some how we were in a blue van and all the girls from the auction were in the back crying as we were being chased by the people from the lot they were shooting at us. we must have got away cause we ended up back at the school and every one seemed to be very gad to see us. I didn't see one person I know but they all knew me. the next one I am running down a narrow path on a rocky hill I can hear a child screaming momy momy and the sound of a large cat like a cougar or mountian lion makin the snarl sound they do when there bout to pounce on somethin. I can't seem to catch the child or even get a glimps of it . I woke up shaking and soaked in sweat. the most recent one was last week I was looking at what was left of a town and it looked like a bomb had gone off all the buildings were in rubble and people were walking around picking up stuff they wanted and I hear some one tell me you stink there were fires every where it looked like a scifi movie sceen from road warrior or the like..........

there now you all have been told what I have seen. weather you believe or not is up to you, but I will say this. it would be a good idea to keep them in the back of your mind, cause they will come true. of this I have not one doubt, no not one. when I see them play out befor my eyes, I will know that I told it here to you all . there will never again be anyone who can tell me get away from me your nuts. the old man told me to tell the people what I see and now I have done it. point your finger and laugh if you wish, I am use to it but it will not change a thing. they will come true I promise they will, they always have in the past. when I get more dreams I will tell you guys .

cause for some reason it seems to just feel rite . that maybe you will listen and maybe someone will have some answers that I have not been able to find as I still don't understand just what is going on or why it is happening to me of all people....lets face it guys I aint exactly the moses type....so why me????? and what for?????

ifeelittoo

i have had afew precognative dreams in my life but not of disasters just everyday stuff. the things only happen to me and they are exact POV rather than seeing them as an outsider or a dream sequence. sounds pretty full on.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while at times the dreams seem to be very detaled .I am never able to understand them untill after it has happened. at the aahh moment. by that point the events are set to happen and all I can do is watch.......that makes very upset I always feel like I should have done somthing or said somthing. I keep thinking there has to be a way to clearly understand what I get short clips of asleep. befor it is to late to help, I don't know maybe the ones so far have been. a stumbled into the wright state of mind by mistake???is that even poss???
I mean I'm spose to have a clue as to whats going on rite?????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok I'm not to sure how this works but the wife woke me from a sound sleep to stop me from speaking in a launage I don't know
she says that I was talkin in my sleep and it sounded like I was speaking some type of native american tounge. said I sounded like one of those cowboy movie guys she woke me cause it scared the crap out of her and she feared I had been possesed by a spirt or somethin. I wish she had recored it for me to hear but didn't have a tape handy...... she does now so iffin it happens again yall will get to hear it too
but realy does this happen to anyone ells or am I loseing it over here???? or just repeteing somethin I have heard at sometime in my life ???? thats what I told her to calm her down. cause she was ferakin out bad when I got woke up enough to think straight...
I don't have any memory of thow but don't doubt her as she is painfully honest.
guys I need some input here things are getting a little to wierd for me to just blow it off as some bad pizza for dinner

Kes.R.

I have mini dreams I cant control.... Like answering a test maybe...its from my view and its how I see it all...set up? sometimes I hear stuff that happens.... But I forget the dreams right away then when it happens a week to years later...it seems like deja vu....
Ive recently started having a second where my mind goes blank... I see nothing for a nanosecond or so then all too quickly lots of images flash through my mind but I cant see them properly... It doesnt always happen... But as I posted elsewhere I had a vivid dream of a zombie apocalypse and all ppl I know and love died in front of me and it felt so real and painful I woke up shaking violently and crying and felt sick later. Later that day I noticed a weird tiny cut on my right wrist... Maybe I did it without knowing to force myself awake? I know zombies arent real but since alot of my dreams come true...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
its mostly the same for me Kes. while I have put them into long post most are short clips of dreams from diffrent days. but the most troubleing thing in all of them is the time my wife woke me up cause I had been speaking a strange language. I have tried to figure out just what it was but she has not put her finger on it yet...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't know you ever talked a strange language in your dreams. This is something that would likely creep me out if I was to see it.

How can you possibly speak such a language? If it's really not a language you know, then what is it?