When Your Dreams Come True

Kes.R.

It might not be a language.
There was another case ive found when someones mum shouted in her sleep.
When you're awake, your brain requires several 'nerve-centres' to put together words and sentances, these are usually off in sleep mode(lol) but some people still use some of them while sleeping but not knowing it, this results in things like sleeptalking etc but its usually always gibberish.

Though I doubt it, this can also show a stroke in the language part of the brain although in your case it doesnt seem too likely. A good idwa is to see a doctor or, even better, a neurologist to get their opinion because they might be able to come up with a better reason.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have tried to do just that with no success at all in controling what dreams I have. for what ever reason they come of there own accord and at the time appointed for me to see them. this site and you folks are the first time I have been able to talk about them with our catching alot of critical feed back... for that I am very thankful to you all

kcwildman

Beastmaster
at one point I had thought it may have been a language from a past life. or maybe something I had heard as a child and long since forgottin.my grand father was a Cherokee and had married an Apache woman. I don't remember them ever speaking anything but English. but truely I just don't know without being able to hear it first hand its hard to say. I am inclined to believe it was just gibberish like you said. and has no real meaning outside of that one dream.

Samstwitch

ok I been kicking this around for some time now and well here goes. I have from a young age (16yrs old) been haveing dreams that come true. just as I see it in a dream, I will see it in the day world. I rarely tell anyone when I have a dream. when ever I have in the past the people don't believe me at first, then when they see it happen they won't talk to me any more.or some have flat out told me get away from me your creepy. I don't dream very often or I should say I don't remember my dreams very often, but when I do they always comes true. also they are burned into my mind so deep I never forget them. I can remember every dream I have ever had. however of late they have been coming almost weekly, where as they use to be once in a while maybe twice a yr. they are always of somthing bad never once was it a good thing that I saw in a dream. some times they are about me personaly. but mostly they are events that I later see on the news. the reason I am saying somethin about them now is simple. they are scareing the bajjeebbees out of me. a recent one was of an Arab man being shot in his house while a young women watch. I clearly heard the shooter say put the gun down and then he was shot. this accured about a month ago. I didn't know it at the time but now believe it was the same one we just saw on the news osama. I didn't see the gun he was spose to put down and I could see both of his hands and no gun. but the words were very clear.however in my dream the victum was by the window like he was trying to climb out. and the woman was on the bed watching in shock. she never moved just covered her mouth with both hands like she was screamin. when I spoke to my preacher he tryed to convince me I am a prophet. he said only GOD will give that to a man and then only to a prophet. I don't know bout that as I have never heard GOD talking to me. I have however been looking into this type of thing for some thirty yrs now, and it seems there have been quite a lot of people who have had this happen to them from all walks of life not just religious people.
sorry to stop in mid stream but its way late now I will pick up tomarrow.

I'm still reading your comments, but finished with this first one. These are called "precognitive dreams". It is a gift. I have had precognitive dreams my entire life. They are very real and you remember these dreams much more than normal abstract dreams, as I call them. I'm a Christian, but one does not have to be religious to have this gift.

Many of my precognitive dreams were dire forewarnings. Some were about people I had never met. A few years before the World Trade Centers were attacked, I had a dream that I was standing on one of the Towers with other people who were screaming and it collapsed while I was on it. Very scary dream, but at the time I did not know anything about the existence of Towers in New York, because I'm a Californian. It was only after the tragic events and watching footage on TV that I recognized the Towers and remembered the dream.

I also have many dreams about people in the Afterlife. My departed loved ones, and others whom I did not know on earth visit me in the dream state and communicate with me. I cannot will the dreams. They happen randomly. (I have had two dreams of Princess Diana who gave me a message for her sons, Jim Morrison who is stuck in his Paris apartment on the earth plane, Hervé Villechaize - Tattoo from 'Fantasy Island' TV series also stuck on the earth plane and is very angry, many of Nicole Brown Simpson who haunts O.J. and protects others from him, and several visits with Marlon Brando, as a few examples.) In a dream I traveled to Sylvia Browne's house (like astral travel) and asked her a question. I was shocked when she saw and heard me, and it made her mad! She told me "This isn't the time or place for this!"

I know the dreams were real, because many things were shown to me that I did not know, and after waking I would research and discover the details were true about the person, places, or events...or they would show me things that were going to happen in the future, and those things would happen.

Once after my birth mother died (I have 2 moms), she visited me in the dream state and showed me some things that were going to happen in the future and they did indeed happen. So I regard these visits from souls in the Afterlife as real visits.

Once when I had an Afterlife visitation dream, an "Angel Messenger" came to me and said, people in the Afterlife can meet with people on earth in the dream state, and when they do, they meet just "outside the Gates of Heaven".

In addition to precogntivie dreams and Afterlife visitations in dreams, I also had very strong telepathic abilities and could audibly 'hear' people think. I frequently conversed 'telepathically' with other telepaths, people who were very psychic. We did this unconsciously. We would have conversations that were strictly telepathic, not audible to the human ear, but we were unaware that we were only speaking with our minds. This happened many times and was witnessed by others who totally freaked out on us! They told us we did it all the time.

I frequently answered persons questions when they only 'thought' it, before they verbally asked, and that frightened them. I was unaware that they were only 'thinking', not talking when it happened.

Reading minds and talking telepathically happened my entire life until I was about 40 when I had health issues and that gift diminished to a degree. I'm considered very psychic, but was extremely gifted until I had the health issues. Now it is more diminished, but I still have the gift and the dreams have not lessened. When I was healthier, I could see the future (in my waking state) and knew many things before they happened. I still have this gift (and people attest to it), but not nearly as strong as before.

One thing I learned...most people don't want to hear about the future. If you try to warn them they get mad, or think you're nuts, or try to deny whatever it is even when it's true. I told many things before they happened in an effort to prevent things from happening, but mostly it's pointless.

Have you experienced some of these other gifts, in addition to the precognitive dreams?

P.S. I have had many dreams about the future and the destiny of the USA and the people here. The first thing that attracted me to John Titor was the similarity of my dreams to his stories of our future. I have many of them recorded in my Research Journals about John Titor.

Samstwitch

My birth parents never spoke to me about any of these things, but when I was an adult, it did surface that my father was telepathic and my mother had precognitive dreams. And these gifts are hereditary to some degree, in some cases, as I discovered with my children. Still, they did not have the extent of my gifts.

When I was an infant, I nearly died of pnuemonia as my mother told me many times when I was growing up that she "almost lost me" over it. Years later when I researched many related things, I learned that people who had Near Death Experiences (NDEs) came back with gifts such as I had. That made me wonder if I actually died and came back to life when I was an infant, as my mother often said. That would explain why I had the gifts so strong.

Once I went to a very good psychic who worked for the Chicago Police Department on murder cases. He didn't know me or anything about me (and the reading was free)...The only thing he said to me was "You read minds, and it really bothers you!" That was true, because people often have selfish and cruel thoughts, or I would hear them thinking about something that was disturbing or sad.

I stayed away from psychic readings from others, but on a few occassions I tried. Other psychics could never predict my future, or their predictions were incorrect. I never recommend going to psychics.

I could predict my own future better than any gifted psychic. I could actually 'see' my future throughout my life (not everything, but a LOT). But I heard and read that other psychics could not do this for themselves. Somehow I did it though. (This was a very difficult thing, to see my future...because I saw many tragic things that I did not want to happen. But I could not control it. The visions just came to me.)

Samstwitch

I thought that too that maybe it was something I had heard some where, and my mind was just repeting it back for some reason. it never crossed my mind that I may have come up with my own language in a dream, and was just speaking to someone or some thing in that dream. but that could very well be the case, good point. it is deffinetly something to think on. I realy do wish it could have been recorded some how just to see if it was a known language.

There is such a thing as a "Heavenly language" that is spoken in Heaven by Jesus, God, and everyone up there. Preacher Jesse Duplantis was 'taken up' to Heaven and he talked about this. It's also mentioned in the Bible.

Your wife should keep a tape recorder handy next to the bed, then if/when you have these episodes, your wife can record them and play them back to you. You could also share it with a language expert if you get it on tape.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Samstwitch, I also see and know things before they happen. A lot of it is Earth changes mainly places underwater. I perceive things much different than the average individual, why I don't know. Example: I was never a Batman fan when it comes to TV and movies or the comic books. Every time I see the Batman symbol, I see that Batman's teeth (black teeth and yellow mouth). Other people see the Batman symbol correctly (the moon in yellow and Batman in black with wings).

cmac

I've always thought it was strange (for me anyway to hear) that many psychics can't seem to see things for themselves. It hasn't worked that way with myself (of course everyone is unique), I have known things years in advance and when I follow my intuition and pay attention to the subtle nature of things, I get a lot of stuff. Over and over throughout my day. It would surprise me years ago, and I tried to play them off as "coincidences". I can't play them off like that anymore. When things occur over and over, thousands, if not millions of intuitive feelings, visions, etc, it gets much tougher to try to tell yourself, this stuff isn't really happening. But we definately grow up being conditioned to believe, that these things just aren't really occuring, or as with me earlier in my life, telling myself that they are just major coincidences.

Recently I had what I thought was a terrible nightmare, only to find out that it was actually a vision of an accident that occurred to a guy that I know from my hometown. The accident occurred about 4 hours after I had the dream, which to me was pretty wild, that I saw it just before it ended up happening. Everything described in the accident report matched my dream perfectly. I tried to make things not match up, somehow I didn't want my dream to have been a premonition, but I knew deep down, that I had seen this accident, in my dream state. When I drove past the site of the accident 2 weeks later, I got such chills, and I just could barely believe that I was seeing with my own eyes, the site of the accident, and it matched perfectly where I saw in my dream. Going in the same direction, at the top of a hill, on a slight curve, it was all there. I don't know if you guys that have had premonitions or feelings, when in the same spot physically that you saw in your dream, if you get this feeling that starts from your head and moves down your body, but I did when I saw the accident location, and seeing that it matched my dream 100%. I also had this feeling with an area that I remote viewed for a guy, and then went to the area about a month later and it was exactly what I saw in my RV. That one, actually took me to my knees, and I felt like I wanted to go out of body, to get away from the feelings that came over me. It will shake you to the core, I can tell you that. I'm definately learning to stop doubting what I'm feeling, like I did in the past, but would continually be shown that I'm picking up things ahead of time. We all can do it.

I attempted for years to tell myself, these things weren't occuring and to go with the general consensus back then, that these things can't happen, but I know for a fact that they do occur, and likely whether we are aware of it or not, they have occured with all of us. So pay closer attention, to the things that you somehow know, like who is calling, or you knew that you were about to get a text or a call, or that a car was going to pull out in front of you, and so on. You might just start to see, that it is well above coincidence or chance. :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I'm still reading your comments, but finished with this first one. These are called "precognitive dreams". It is a gift. I have had precognitive dreams my entire life. They are very real and you remember these dreams much more than normal abstract dreams, as I call them. I'm a Christian, but one does not have to be religious to have this gift.

Many of my precognitive dreams were dire forewarnings. Some were about people I had never met. A few years before the World Trade Centers were attacked, I had a dream that I was standing on one of the Towers with other people who were screaming and it collapsed while I was on it. Very scary dream, but at the time I did not know anything about the existence of Towers in New York, because I'm a Californian. It was only after the tragic events and watching footage on TV that I recognized the Towers and remembered the dream.

I also have many dreams about people in the Afterlife. My departed loved ones, and others whom I did not know on earth visit me in the dream state and communicate with me. I cannot will the dreams. They happen randomly. (I have had two dreams of Princess Diana who gave me a message for her sons, Jim Morrison who is stuck in his Paris apartment on the earth plane, Hervé Villechaize - Tattoo from 'Fantasy Island' TV series also stuck on the earth plane and is very angry, many of Nicole Brown Simpson who haunts O.J. and protects others from him, and several visits with Marlon Brando, as a few examples.) In a dream I traveled to Sylvia Browne's house (like astral travel) and asked her a question. I was shocked when she saw and heard me, and it made her mad! She told me "This isn't the time or place for this!"

I know the dreams were real, because many things were shown to me that I did not know, and after waking I would research and discover the details were true about the person, places, or events...or they would show me things that were going to happen in the future, and those things would happen.

Once after my birth mother died (I have 2 moms), she visited me in the dream state and showed me some things that were going to happen in the future and they did indeed happen. So I regard these visits from souls in the Afterlife as real visits.

Once when I had an Afterlife visitation dream, an "Angel Messenger" came to me and said, people in the Afterlife can meet with people on earth in the dream state, and when they do, they meet just "outside the Gates of Heaven".

In addition to precogntivie dreams and Afterlife visitations in dreams, I also had very strong telepathic abilities and could audibly 'hear' people think. I frequently conversed 'telepathically' with other telepaths, people who were very psychic. We did this unconsciously. We would have conversations that were strictly telepathic, not audible to the human ear, but we were unaware that we were only speaking with our minds. This happened many times and was witnessed by others who totally freaked out on us! They told us we did it all the time.

I frequently answered persons questions when they only 'thought' it, before they verbally asked, and that frightened them. I was unaware that they were only 'thinking', not talking when it happened.

Reading minds and talking telepathically happened my entire life until I was about 40 when I had health issues and that gift diminished to a degree. I'm considered very psychic, but was extremely gifted until I had the health issues. Now it is more diminished, but I still have the gift and the dreams have not lessened. When I was healthier, I could see the future (in my waking state) and knew many things before they happened. I still have this gift (and people attest to it), but not nearly as strong as before.

One thing I learned...most people don't want to hear about the future. If you try to warn them they get mad, or think you're nuts, or try to deny whatever it is even when it's true. I told many things before they happened in an effort to prevent things from happening, but mostly it's pointless.

Have you experienced some of these other gifts, in addition to the precognitive dreams?

P.S. I have had many dreams about the future and the destiny of the USA and the people here. The first thing that attracted me to John Titor was the similarity of my dreams to his stories of our future. I have many of them recorded in my Research Journals about John Titor.

first let me say thanks for not judgeing me on this dream thing i can not count the number of times I have been laughed at or called a freak for this. it has cost me most every friend I have had first they would laugh then when they would see what I had told them happen they would call me a freak, creepy, spook , then just not talk to me again. this thing you call a gift has been the source of alot of pain in my life and made me some what of a lone wolf. untill I stumbled across this place and you guys way back in 05-06.

do I have any other gifts??
not to my knowing no, but I do finish peoples sentances some times and that does unsettle them quite a bit. I do seem to see or just know whats coming long befor others can see the trend starting to develope . not sure whether that is what you mean or not but thats about it the main thing is the dreams..