Where is TimeFlipper?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I’ve forwarded Timeflippers obituary photograph to the Amateur Radio Club and basically asked, ‘do you know this man?’ No reply as yet..

I think the guy views me with a little suspicion, I get this. A random bloke contacting me over the internet about another members personal business would also generate suspicion with me.

If he gets back to me I will update the group..

We don’t have an obituary photograph…? We just have that one of him with the actress.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey guys, I think Snake has me blocked. Please tell him that Obituary is not timeflipper. His birthday is October 13. Also, let him see the real photo. Thanks.

@Num7 Can you message snake and let him know that obituary picture isn't him?

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I’ve forwarded Timeflippers obituary photograph to the Amateur Radio Club and basically asked, ‘do you know this man?’ No reply as yet..

I think the guy views me with a little suspicion, I get this. A random bloke contacting me over the internet about another members personal business would also generate suspicion with me.

If he gets back to me I will update the group..

Did you remember to include a link to this thread where they could see an actual photograph of him?
They could read for themselves the concern being shown for our missing member.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Got an answer from the Dadars group. Here it is. Sadly, they don't know any John Edwards either.

--------

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately the Society has been wound down, with meetings no longer taking place.

Certainly during the wind down process no one by the name of John Edwards attended the meetings.

Sorry we can’t help regarding his location and we hope that you get some positive news regarding him soon.

Regards

BlastTyrant

Maybe a shot in the Dark, but maybe try calling the local hospitals? Or Morgues? Sadly that may cost someone a good chunk of change unless they have international calling.

They may not tell you anything but there is a slim chance if you simply ask if all you want to know if there is someone named there.

It makes this old cold heart warm to see how much ya'll care about him.