Where is TimeFlipper?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm undecided.

If the payment passes, it suggests his credit card is still active and in use.

If it bounces back, it means his card has been canceled at some point between last summer, and now.

Renewal is on Feb 6.

I encourage you guys to let us know what you think we should do. Let it renew, see what happens? Or disable renewal?
I would let it renew on Feb 6. It would be very curious if the membership renewal did go through, but TF still doesn't show. We'd still have the mystery of what happened to him. However if it doesn't renew, I think it'd be safe to say he's not returning, sadly...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Okay, for some reason, the payment API only did an information check up for now. And the result is "OK". But no payment went through. It doesn't mention anything about a failure or an error.

It says next retry will be "02:00:00 Feb 11, 2023 PST".

At least we have a full time and date this time.

I'm still a little puzzled as to what happened. I mean, if there's a next retry date, there clearly was an attempt this morning...

I looked at the rest of the log a little and that kind of behavior seem to happen on some of the renewals. An info check, followed 5 days later by the payment.

To be continued on Feb 11.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The payment didn't go through and TF's premium membership status got downgraded automatically.

The payment module says there's gonna be another payment attempt in 5 days, but it's clear it won't pass. It would have worked already if it was to.

Still another dead end...

Wind7

Staff
@steven chiverton :
tf was in hospital and he had trouble with his internet is what i read via a link in here weeks ago is that true
That comment was made by a troll. I believe troll and party were banned again.

Yes, they were banned after those lowlifes were coming here to spread their respective
Verbal Fertilizer at the expense of TF and Our Community.

They are gone.

Believe NOTHING they have said.

All we can say for absolute certainty is that,
@TimeFlipper 's account has had no activity since June 30th, 2022.

Sadly.

:(

Khaos

where the wild things are
I found two obituaries for a man who passed on December 13th, 2022 in Derbyshire, England. His birthdate is October 12th, 1946

There are one different picture on each obituary. I'm not sure if its TF, but there are some similartiies. Namely the eyes. If someone would like to confirm or deny, send me a PM or message me on the Discord chat

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I found two obituaries for a man who passed on December 13th, 2022 in Derbyshire, England. His birthdate is October 12th, 1946

There are one different picture on each obituary. I'm not sure if its TF, but there are some similartiies. Namely the eyes. If someone would like to confirm or deny, send me a PM or message me on the Discord chat

What was his name? We know his name. Unfortunately, it's VERY common.