Who Are You?

HackimerRob

Who Are You?

Wacko here, present, reporting for doody. Thanks for the shout out folkies, (almost 30 yrs old too) Working on a time machine, presently comteplating the death of my pet duck soon to be dinner. Welcome Garylarsen, I love your posts so far. And as far as how fart I am out on that limb, well, lets just say I'm the one hanging off of it by one arm like a monkey. EEEP! EEP! EEEP!

StarLord

Who Are You?

Oh Great, that means we get to share. You dont snore do you? I dont mind the eeep eeep eeep, it's not being able to hear my own snores that get me. :D

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 2 2004, 10:15 PM
Wacko here, present, reporting for doody. Thanks for the shout out folkies, (almost 30 yrs old too) Working on a time machine, presently comteplating the death of my pet duck soon to be dinner. Welcome Garylarsen, I love your posts so far. And as far as how fart I am out on that limb, well, lets just say I'm the one hanging off of it by one arm like a monkey. ?EEEP! EEP! EEEP!

Batboy he was. Trying to become another character he is. Hanging upside down from a limb he was. Hearing by radar.

Chromium

Who Are You?

Hello, glad to be here.

I suppose i'll start with the simple stuff.
I am 27 and live in Cambridge, England. I finished my Audio music Technology degree four years ago, but instead of persuing a career in studio work i realised a job is something you should enjoy, not endure. I love technology but have issues with maths so i am not the type to embrace the finer side of electronics - which is my reason for not taking the pure audio route. So, i mainly tinker with sounds in my bedroom (been playing the drums since i was eight) and help coordinate the more technological side of my band in our studio escapades and live perfomances. I currently work for the UK wildlife trust which is some of the most rewarding stuff i have ever done. The money isn't too good but i am not materialistic so it doesn't really matter. I can live the life i want to, so all is good :)

In my spare time (not much of that!) i write science fiction stories, short or long, depending on my mood. I have many short stories and three half completed novels to my name. I am under no illusion to be published, it is just something i love doing very much.

I love (in no particular order) Cats, snowboarding, my family, All music, my friends, beer, Iain M Banks, warm rain, aircraft, Thailand, A girl i work with, meeting good people, computer games, astronomy, back to the future trilogy, The new scientist (weekly scientific magazine in the UK), steak, the English football team, the sea, Einstein, golf, forrests, reading, and of course John Titor and his incredible legacy. There are many more, but you will just have to pry them from me :D

Hopefully i will find a nice little virtual home here as you guys all seem to talk about the stuff i find very interesting.

I look forward to talking to you in great detail about a great many things.

Chromium.

CaryP

Who Are You?

Welcome Chromium, and a big Southern Rebel Yell of YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA! to you. Love most of the things you do, except for cats. Can't stand the damned things. Dogs, birds and horses on my end. Hope you enjoy the place.

Cary

Chromium

Who Are You?

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 9 2004, 09:21 PM
Welcome Chromium, and a big Southern Rebel Yell of YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA! to you. Love most of the things you do, except for cats. Can't stand the damned things. Dogs, birds and horses on my end. Hope you enjoy the place.

Cary

Tee hee, i can see why people hate cats... They can be rather snooty, but i love mine to death.... wouldn't trade him for all the arms in Iraq!!

Thanks for the welcome. it is good to be here. My ears are still ringing from your YEEEEEHAAAAAA! :D

Ralan

Who Are You?

I suppose i'll start with the simple stuff.
I am 27 and live in Cambridge, England. I finished my Audio music Technology degree four years ago, but instead of persuing a career in studio work i realised a job is something you should enjoy, not endure. I love technology but have issues with maths so i am not the type to embrace the finer side of electronics - which is my reason for not taking the pure audio route. So, i mainly tinker with sounds in my bedroom (been playing the drums since i was eight) and help coordinate the more technological side of my band in our studio escapades and live perfomances. I currently work for the UK wildlife trust which is some of the most rewarding stuff i have ever done. The money isn't too good but i am not materialistic so it doesn't really matter. I can live the life i want to, so all is good

In my spare time (not much of that!) i write science fiction stories, short or long, depending on my mood. I have many short stories and three half completed novels to my name. I am under no illusion to be published, it is just something i love doing very much.

I love (in no particular order) Cats, snowboarding, my family, All music, my friends, beer, Iain M Banks, warm rain, aircraft, Thailand, A girl i work with, meeting good people, computer games, astronomy, back to the future trilogy, The new scientist (weekly scientific magazine in the UK), steak, the English football team, the sea, Einstein, golf, forrests, reading, and of course John Titor and his incredible legacy. There are many more, but you will just have to pry them from me

Hopefully i will find a nice little virtual home here as you guys all seem to talk about the stuff i find very interesting.

I look forward to talking to you in great detail about a great many things.

I was momentarily filled with fear...

Replace drumming with guitarism and snowboarding with skateboarding and Chromium is a 27 year old version of me!

Finally someone who takes an interest in all my interests that no-one else cares about.

Could my 27 year old future self have discovered, through the forum, the secret of time travel, and travelled back in time to the time when he was 15 and joined the forum? I would believe it...

Welcome, Chromium.

>:D<

Ralan

Who Are You?

After posting that my cat strolled into the room and meowled at me, and it's never done that before...

Another thought: could Chromium be my older self living in the future and logging onto the forum in the past?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Who Are You?

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 10 2004, 10:24 PM
After posting that my cat strolled into the room and meowled at me, and it's never done that before...

Another thought: could Chromium be my older self living in the future and logging onto the forum in the past?

If that's the case, please report to the -Are you one- thread immediately, citizen Ralan.

Welcome Chromium/Ralan. ;)