Who Are You?

DadOf5

Who Are You?

Welcome wrlarsen! :D

This is a pretty new and fast growing forum, I hope you'll be able to find everything you need here. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me or any of the staff for assistance!

wrlarsen

Who Are You?

Originally posted by DadOf5@Aug 1 2004, 03:54 PM
Welcome wrlarsen! :D

This is a pretty new and fast growing forum, I hope you'll be able to find everything you need here. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me or any of the staff for assistance!
I need some unobtainium square tubing in 41 foot lengths (the TT machine). The wall thickness doesn't matter much, as long as the tubing weighs less than 3.5 pounds each (a non-structural application). Four or five pieces ought to do the trick. Have you seen anything like that laying around here lately? If not then I'll have to try using something else, but I've done that before.

DadOf5

Who Are You?

Originally posted by wrlarsen+Aug 1 2004, 08:44 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DadOf5@Aug 1 2004, 03:54 PM
Welcome wrlarsen!? :D

I need some unobtainium square tubing in 41 foot lengths (the TT machine). The wall thickness doesn't matter much, as long as the tubing weighs less than 3.5 pounds each (a non-structural application). Four or five pieces ought to do the trick. Have you seen anything like that laying around here lately? If not then I'll have to try using something else, but I've done that before.
[snapback]5842[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

No problem!

I'll fax you some of my personal supply! :p

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

Originally posted by wrlarsen+Aug 2 2004, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DadOf5@Aug 1 2004, 03:54 PM
Welcome wrlarsen!? :D

[snapback]5842[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I have some dacron. It is weapons grade, from the Disco Era.

wrlarsen

Who Are You?

Hey! I thought this forum was in a 'hoaxification free' zone?

And that avatar picture was just found laying around on the Internet.

But to be serious, I can't use dacron in place of unobtainium.
Don't you guys know that dacron is a cloth? I need some METAL.
No wonder none of youze ain't built a time machine yet. Well, one that works anyway.

Weapons grade? I'm a pacificatist person. I don't build nuttin' out of anything that either was or IS 'weapons grade'! I didn't get much farther than the seventh grade myself!

wrlarsen

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 2 2004, 05:25 AM
Welcome wrlarsen and Ender.
Jesus saves.
Thanks, but
???? re: 'Jesus'. ???
and 'saves' from what? Am I in trouble? Did I do something wrong already?

I don't understand? Please clarify.

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

Originally posted by wrlarsen@Aug 2 2004, 08:45 AM
Hey! I thought this forum was in a 'hoaxification free' zone?

And that avatar picture was just found laying around on the Internet.

But to be serious, I can't use dacron in place of unobtainium.
Don't you guys know that dacron is a cloth? I need some METAL.
No wonder none of youze ain't built a time machine yet. Well, one that works anyway.

Weapons grade? I'm a pacificatist person. I don't build nuttin' out of anything that either was or IS 'weapons grade'! I didn't get much farther than the seventh grade myself!

Wrap yourself in dacron and it takes you right back.

wrlarsen

Who Are You?

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 2 2004, 09:24 AM
Welcome Mr. Larsen and Ender

Cary
You can knock off the Mr., if you want. I was a kid once myself.
There seem to be a lot of 'em here (kids). Or maybe they are just 'Wackos!'
I was taking this TT stuff seriously for awhile (about one day!).

Can I tell a religious joke? With a Mormon sister & a JW wife I've lotsa those.