Who Are You?

Ralan

Who Are You?

If that's the case, please report to the -Are you one- thread immediately, citizen Ralan.

If there is time travel at work here, and not just the strange powers of coincedence, then its Chromium who's doing it.

:D

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Who Are You?

Alright, point taken, don't all flog it to death or you'll be Moderated with extreme prejudice. :p

Chromium: Get over there and answer to your anomolous temporal state of being. :D

StarLord

Who Are You?

You know, we should have never confirmed that Hackimer was funny. Now it's gone to his head literally, he wears this hat that has four points that end in bells, a garishly colored skin tight suit, prances around the forum here and spouts humor, little ditties and Monty Pythonish ideas. What in the wide, wide, world of sports is a goin on here??? :D

StarLord

Who Are You?

Hmmm, in that operation do they add or remove that grey matter behind the eyes? It certainly sounds like a painful procedure. Knowing Rob's luck, he probably got it covered by Workman's Comp.

HackimerRob

Who Are You?

*looks around and touches various parts of head* Nope, brain still there, but oddly I'm no longer conerned with the spelling of others. And I feel a little...funny. . .

Chromium

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 10 2004, 10:24 PM
After posting that my cat strolled into the room and meowled at me, and it's never done that before...

Another thought: could Chromium be my older self living in the future and logging onto the forum in the past?

Yes i was, am and will be... Until yesterdays tomorrow, anyway.

Is it me, or is there a strong essence of deja-vu around here?

Snow

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Chromium+Aug 11 2004, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ralan@Aug 10 2004, 10:24 PM
After posting that my cat strolled into the room and meowled at me, and it's never done that before...

Another thought:? could Chromium be my older self living in the future and logging onto the forum in the past?

Yes i was, am and will be... Until yesterdays tomorrow, anyway.

Is it me, or is there a strong essence of deja-vu around here?
[snapback]6600[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL - OK - So that is what deja-vu smells like! ;)