Who Are You?

Chromium

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Aug 12 2004, 04:05 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Chromium@Aug 11 2004, 06:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ralan
@Aug 10 2004, 10:24 PM
After posting that my cat strolled into the room and meowled at me, and it's never done that before...

Another thought:? could Chromium be my older self living in the future and logging onto the forum in the past?

Yes i was, am and will be... Until yesterdays tomorrow, anyway.

Is it me, or is there a strong essence of deja-vu around here?
[snapback]6600[/snapback]​

LOL - OK - So that is what deja-vu smells like! ;)
[snapback]6615[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Heh, yeah, kind of musty.. Just like my attic :)

sosuemetoo

Who Are You?

Hello everyone! "Resident Mom" checking in. I realized after going through this thread that I had never posted an introduction. I'm so ashamed ;)

First, I'm a Mom (lol) of a 16 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. My son is very tall (6'6" as of today) plays basketball and soccer. My daughter is artistic, intellectual and wants to do everything a 20 year old would! When you get to know me, you will understand that my life is centered around my family.

I've been happily married a second time for 11 years. I can't say much about the first marriage, because he hasn't been around or supportive since the divorce.

I've always had this "wonder" about time travel and timelines. Is it real, do we have the capacity, the knowledge to do this? I think we do! My first "exposure" was a movie callled "Somewhere in Time."

At this time, I am a believer of John Titor and of some time travellers that have visited various forums. I admit, that I do not understand the Physics or science of it all. However, because of their sincerity, kindness and consistancy, I do believe.

I enjoy being "Resident Mom" on this forum. I'm one of the older members on this forum and tend to be the compassionate member that tries to bring the forum together to become a "family".

"Mom"

baryn

Who Are You?

Hey! I am new and boring so please bare with me.

Me- My name is Baryn, I am female...I know, it's a shocker. I am 23, I'll be 24 October 17th. I live in Boston, born and raised. My mom is Irish and Native American, my dad is German. So I'm mostly German, but I drink like an Irish lass and look like an Indian..umm..girl. >:D< I am 5'7", dark brown hair, bout 120-125 pounds, brown eyes and that's about it.

What I do and who I am- I am a dancer (not a stripper), I am also a chef at a small restaurant. I live with my "friend" ;) , we have been together for over a year now and I have to say she is all I have ever wanted. Yes she is a she and I am also a she, lol. We met in New York city, both on vacation. We met in the wax museum, both looking at the Lenny Cravits wax figure. We laughed and talked and wondered together through the museum she and I and our friends each of us were traveling with. The day ended and we exchanged numbers. She called me that night at my hotel and wanted to hang out again the next day but, alas, I was leaving that day. I offered for her to come, just as a joke, but she said yes!!!! So she came spent four days with me and we fell in love though, neither of us would say it, we didn't even kiss. Neither of us were "lesbians", it just so happens we fell in love. We kept in touch for around 8 months and we finally decided to get an apartment. Now it's been a year and we are planning on getting married and traveling the world together....Theeeeee End!

I didn't go to college, I have never taken a physics class in my life, I don't know much about time travel but, I have seen Donnie Darko! So, I am no expert, I am barely a layman.

So you must be wondering what brought me here. I woke up yesterday with a theory in my head about time travel. Which is strange because I know nothing of it. I thought maybe I had become a genius over night, waking with this grand thoery. So I came and I shared and I have to say what ohers have said about my theory has made me incredibly interested in all this. I am excited to learn more from everyone here and to maybe keep my theories coming.

Well, thanks for listening...I look forward to speaking with all of you about our common interest.

John

Who Are You?

I saw mention of this thread in another thread and realized that I had never introduced myself.

I am married, have two children and that about wraps me up in a nutshell.

I am 28 years old, have a couple Master's degrees, which means I spent way more time and money in college than necessary. I work for a contractor on NASA, DoD and NSA contracts.

How ever did I wind up an Admin? Well, in four steps here I go:
1)Late last year I ran acrossed a site called i-am-bored.com. Which had a snippet of a supposed time traveler named John Titor and referenced a site about him...johntitor.com
2) I read through the johntitor.com website, and began following the links (anomalies.net, timetravelforum.tk) which led me to the timetravelforum.tk
3)For a couple of months I just lurked about the .tk site reading the posts and absorbing what I could from all the, what I perceive, legends. Then one day I decided to quit lurking and become an active participant. The community welcomed me, even as undeserving and inferior in intellect as I am compared to anyone here. Then one day I decided to donate a url to the forum to try to "give back" if you will. A couple of weeks later, when the Admin had been gone for quite some time, Jovial Kitten approached me and Phoenix with the idea of starting up this site.
4) This site started and I became an admin, though in my opinion I still have not earned the title and anyone of the legends that posts here would be more deserving.

Well, that's about it.

Oh and my favorite skin is "smooth lilac".

CaryP

Who Are You?

Originally posted by baryn@Aug 20 2004, 11:05 AM
Hey! I am new and boring so please bare with me.

Me- My name is Baryn, I am female...I know, it's a shocker. I am 23, I'll be 24 October 17th. I live in Boston, born and raised. My mom is Irish and Native American, my dad is German. So I'm mostly German, but I drink like an Irish lass and look like an Indian..umm..girl. >:D< ?I am 5'7\", dark brown hair, bout 120-125 pounds, brown eyes and that's about it.

What I do and who I am- I am a dancer (not a stripper), I am also a chef at a small restaurant. I live with my \"friend\" ;) , we have been together for over a year now and I have to say she is all I have ever wanted. Yes she is a she and I am also a she, lol. We met in New York city, both on vacation. We met in the wax museum, both looking at the Lenny Cravits wax figure. We laughed and talked and wondered together through the museum she and I and our friends each of us were traveling with. The day ended and we exchanged numbers. She called me that night at my hotel and wanted to hang out again the next day but, alas, I was leaving that day. I offered for her to come, just as a joke, but she said yes!!!! So she came spent four days with me and we fell in love though, neither of us would say it, we didn't even kiss. Neither of us were \"lesbians\", it just so happens we fell in love. We kept in touch for around 8 months and we finally decided to get an apartment. Now it's been a year and we are planning on getting married and traveling the world together....Theeeeee End!

I didn't go to college, I have never taken a physics class in my life, I don't know much about time travel but, I have seen Donnie Darko! So, I am no expert, I am barely a layman.

So you must be wondering what brought me here. I woke up yesterday with a theory in my head about time travel. Which is strange because I know nothing of it. I thought maybe I had become a genius over night, waking with this grand thoery. So I came and I shared and I have to say what ohers have said about my theory has made me incredibly interested in all this. I am excited to learn more from everyone here and to maybe keep my theories coming.

Well, thanks for listening...I look forward to speaking with all of you about our common interest.

Baryn,

(In a very Southern - not Redneck- accent) Aw, honey. Aw dawlin. Take it from an old Southern Gent, welcome to the TTF. You and your girlfrined/fiancee are more than welcome here. There are many among us who you will find friendship with. This is a great community. There are a few scaliwags, but we try to keep them in check. If anyone bothers you sweetpea (a huge term of endearment where I come from, not a sexist insult) you let me know. Ah'll vanquish the varment. You take care now. See you around the plantation.

Cary

CaryP

Who Are You?

This site started and I became an admin, though in my opinion I still have not earned the title and anyone of the legends that posts here would be more deserving.

Satan,

That you started this board makes you Legend enough in my opinion. I'd say "in my humble opinion" but there's nothing "humble" about it. YOU ROCK dude. At 28, I barely knew my own name. Thank God for my drivers' license at the time.

Cary

HackimerRob

Who Are You?

And you aaaare?
Satan your humbleness is bemoaning. I agree with CaryP, you rock, and you need not bow your head in our presence, we genuflect to thee sire.
Baryn, looks like so far you're the closest member that's disclosed state to me, I'm in NY. And the Lenny Kravitz model IS pretty crazy. That whole museum is nutz.

scififan28

Who Are You?

some of you might know me from the chats or irc otherwise i never post on the forum. with the chats dying i figure i'll start posting now :) . anyway i'm 16 years old and live in the USA. i really dont have much of a story. i dont have a super computer, i havent time traveled, i'm just a plain kid.:( i look forward to start chatting on here though :D

Ralan

Who Are You?

Hello everyone. I came back. Ahhh...

I went to London for a while without telling anyone, read The Bridge and Whit, had a few revelations and changed the way I write (that includes typing). It will annoy you, sorry.

I thought about making a big fuss about being a new person, therefore requiring a new introduction, but as it was'nt true, I wrote this instead, in the nearest thread. Sorry about that.

Anyway. Welcome Baryn, you sound cool. Have you posted your theory here yet? Or, please feed it to us.

>:D<

Sorry Chromium I've decided that you can't be the future me because I'm going to changed in five years or whatever it is. I'm sure its for the best anyway.