Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

darwi

Not if you look down the time stream and see a spiral wave extending from that particle. That is my point. Our limited perceptions don't perceive beyond that point.

ADVANCESSSS

There's no infinite moment fold....thee's a keep going, but not a it's is infinite moment fold say...so wronggg...and no they are dots or can't move, so they are dots that move side to side.

And ya I am 1 particle only in my brain and so that proves there is no infinite no it's not true. The particles of the brain are 1 supra particle or I am 1 grown photon.

darwi

The pure consciousness that I am can be considered as separate from my mental body, my emotional body and my physical body. That pure consciousness could be considered a field, therefore a part of or a particle of the infinite. However, I still believe that particle physics on the physical level is not correct, that the physical we perceive is actually part of a spiral wave action, which we do not perceive with our limited perceptions.

ADVANCESSSS

You arnt conscious because you have a infinium in your brain becaause then everything wouldn't matter it's not like theres a brain together at all. so wronggg, I do exist and sense and am seeeeeingggg.

No, there is space, and particle dots rrr in space! I am 1 particle!

You's have serious problems omg!

ADVANCESSSS

I am 1 particle, and when the brain breaks into a very small amounts of pieces or smaller photon balls, I will be a small one, and others created, and soon will join a bigger one such as a molecule and then one of us or both will not exist and only one of us two or a new one exists....example I'm a pea sized photon field ball or brain piece and join a bigger clump of atoms or bigger photon and then both of us or one of us will not exist and a new one will be the created bigger-photon particle...you can grow bigger, and constantly grow shrink all the time, but when you join a photon ball bigger than the size of say a brain then you won't exist...

I'm a particle. I am a huge single 1 field particle. That's why I have choice too, see that also gets ya here, theres no infinium olympic games and fat people farting and cheese burgers and trillions of the same looking human walking around, I have choice I have it written down whyyy. And so there is dot particles in space. I am 1 big particle a single 1. And have choice.

ADVANCESSSS

No really.

I am 1 particle. how can I be 2? The 2 or mannnyyyyy of the brain number rrrrrrr 1 particle. Your argument has to be the brain is a particle that IIIIIIIIII am, why are you's so stupid!

Space.
Put 1,000 types of particles together.
You mmuusstt say I am 1 of the particles OR that I am all 1,000 meaning they are 1 particle actually.
Pick.

And watch you can't do that.
You'rll even say nothing exists in space.