Why did Titor say 'go north'?

Judge Bean

Titor may have said to go north, but, as for me, when the time comes, I'm heading south, to join up with the Prejean Constitutional Volunteers-- better armed, better whisky, better company than Canadians, even though I guess that's where they originally came from.

pauli

pauli!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Wait a minute Rob. It is a legitimate question. Canada be one big place. USA will be radiating like a glow in the dark dial. I want to know north of what? :lol: If Yellowstone blows, then West be out - dead mile zone extends 1000 kilometers. Eastern Seaboard one glowing place in Titor's world & Quebec will be scary place. So, my question again: North of what?

Alright, alright ... goes off to whimper in the corner. :(

HackimerRob

Pauli, I was yelling your name in joy for you being here, not in obstinance of your question. Actually, it was a good question.

pauli

Says, "Oh" in a small voice.

Actually, the thought did occur to me. But, I chose the latter. Sorry! (again with the small voice.)

Hey, can anyone give me pointers on how to put up an icon? I finally found one that I really like and I was hoping to get it up in the near future.

btw, my response was supposed to be a bit humorous. I hope that came across. :)

CaryP

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 10 2004, 05:49 PM
Titor may have said to go north, but, as for me, when the time comes, I'm heading south, to join up with the Prejean Constitutional Volunteers-- better armed, better whisky, better company than Canadians, even though I guess that's where they originally came from.

Col. Paul,

You are hereby commissioned to the rank of full Colenel in the Prejean Constitutional Volunteers. Your demonstration of Constitutional Law and forthright endeavors toward the reclamation of this country's once proud ways are highly commendable. You sir, are a gentlemen and an officer in the ensuing battle of the return of this once great country to its proper moorings. You are honored and welcome to our humble and yet, generous encampment of well armed, heavily whiskey-ied and otherwise well supplied encampment.

My kindest regards and most humble appreciation,

Cary A. Prejean
Keeper of the Faith
Founder of the Movement
and Knucklehead of South Louisiana

Lonewolf

This is how my friends and I developed a "safe" map. Go into the local Armed Forces recruiting center, and ask if you can see one of their magazines showing their stateside bases. Take them home and overlap them. Not eliminate all of them.
Next, start looking at cities. We took anything more with a population of one million. eliminate them.

When eliminating these things, use an old style high school compass, like you did in geometry. give each area a 10 mile fallout radius. Look at your map when you have finished. There are dead zone travel routes. Follow them to Canada. Canada has two major cities - Toronto and Winnipeg. If you steer clear of them, there is plent of beautiful food filled forest in canada, and you can survive there.

On a note about the hydrogen fuel cells, Canada is ahead of the U.S. in developing that technology, and hydrogen fuel cells could work even after an EMP.

Just a thought.

Snow

I like the way you mapped out the probable safe areas. Why don't you scan the map and then post it for us.

Just want so say though, I'm an American already living in Canada and I really do like it, but there is one heck of a long and brutal winter up here. Not very many people surviving in the forest all winter long without shelter and warm clothes. Make that Arctic gear you carry on your back when you head this way. There is six months of REAL winter and that is just over the border. The further North you go the longer the winter gets. Now we know what Jesus meant when he said pray your flight not be in winter, eh? And you better pray it's hunting season and you can afford the permits or you won't be coming in with bows or guns so that you can hunt. Better study ice fishing. :D'oh:

I suppose if the ###### hits the fan in the US the first rush of people leaving can claim refugee status . . .

Better yet, come on up while the coming is good - avoid the rush!

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

sosuemetoo

Okay, I need a bit more information.

This map was made by a supposed TT'er. It may have been Alex or Maxwell, I'm unsure.

It shows the places we will be bombed by another country that ends Titor's Civil War.

Anyone?

Lonewolf

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Aug 11 2004, 08:43 AM
I like the way you mapped out the probable safe areas. Why don't you scan the map and then post it for us.

Just want so say though, I'm an American already living in Canada and I really do like it, but there is one heck of a long and brutal winter up here. Not very many people surviving in the forest all winter long without shelter and warm clothes. Make that Arctic gear you carry on your back when you head this way. There is six months of REAL winter and that is just over the border. The further North you go the longer the winter gets. Now we know what Jesus meant when he said pray your flight not be in winter, eh? And you better pray it's hunting season and you can afford the permits or you won't be coming in with bows or guns so that you can hunt. Better study ice fishing. ?:d'oh:

Basic wax paper (2 rolls) is included in my kit. It's more essential to keep your clothes dry when traveling, (both internally from sweat, and externally from the elements.) Wax paper is a great filler between cotton undergarments and denim overgarments, however, leather pants have proven the more durable and better solution if you can get a fit correct for them.
As for scanning the map, I will be able to when I get back to Ohio in December. I am currently in N.C. getting ready to exit the Air Force.

StarLord

Sosuemetoo,

Not a bad map, it could be larger though. A few places that will be smacked need to be added. Cheyenne Wyoming for starters. There is a SAC base there that maintains ICBM sites in the three surrounding states where most of the silos are situated. Denver also due to NORAD in cheyenne mountain. Any and every SAC base Is targeted I am sure as well as the military shipyards that construct both surface ships and the submarine yards in New London Conn.