Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many?

Gnostic Christian

If you hold to the Freewill and Sovereignity of mankind, does this not exonerate Yahweh?
His crime? Being Yahweh.

We, as scriptures clearly state, do not have sovereignty and free will.

I E. Pharaoh's heart being hardened.

If we did, then the temptation of Jesus was a farce.

You forget that Satan was given dominion to tempt Jesus with in this myth.

Your last is true.

That is why Gnostic Christians had the inquisitors murdering us.

We told the moral truth of Yahweh. We see Satan as more moral than Yahweh, the same way the Jews did. She had to be to be a Loyal Opposition.

There can be no exoneration of Yahweh. His evil is obvious in that he kills when he could just as easily cure. This makes his evil irrefutable.

He is not amoral. He is immoral and unethical by any decent legal standard.

The Haig would move quickly to lay charges if Yahweh was a real entity. He is fiction like all the gods.

Regards
DL

Yeats

There can be no exoneration of Yahweh. His evil is obvious in that he kills when he could just as easily cure. This makes his evil irrefutable.

He is not amoral. He is immoral and unethical by any decent legal standard.

The Haig would move quickly to lay charges if Yahweh was a real entity. He is fiction like all the gods.

"X is evil, amoral, is guilty of this, that, and the other."

"X does not exist."

Talk about having it both ways! For the love of X, CHOOSE ONE! Else stop with this constant rambling and ranting over something in which you don't even acknowledge as existing.

HDRKID

I cannot with my limited resources... hope to fathom the mind of the all powerful one. BTW, I told a certain person... that I do not like nike as the company pays micro wages. Also, they hire children to work long hours in unsafe areas. I got nike shoes as a gift - certainly, it is an eerie universe we are in.

Gnostic Christian

"X is evil, amoral, is guilty of this, that, and the other."

"X does not exist."

Talk about having it both ways! For the love of X, CHOOSE ONE! Else stop with this constant rambling and ranting over something in which you don't even acknowledge as existing.

The judgement is moral and sound and that is all I care about.

Regards
DL