Why I dont believe in HDRs

StarLord

gomp

You need not worry in that area, that placebo is no where near a big part of the board. We have hashed it till the cows came home and it still does not send one through time.

In fact, if it was delivered on a Silver Platter, the HDR unit would STILL not help your body move through time.

HDRKID

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 17 2004, 04:58 PM
gomp

You need not worry in that area, that placebo is no where near a big part of the board. We have hashed it till the cows came home and it still does not send one through time.

In fact, if it was delivered on a Silver Platter, the HDR unit would STILL not help your body move through time.

Perhaps you are not seeing the complete picture.
The three dimensional world we exist in - is maya.
An illusion.

I have noticed that after using the HDR strange events take place.

To Gomp:

I can tell you most of Gibb's circuits don't even allow current flow.
Yes, there is current flow. In fact, the electromagnet gets hot.
It is drawing about 4 amps of current.

On that same note there are devices out there that work with out explainable means. the radionics world is filled with devices that do strange things, nothing like time travel or anti gravity or any thing but still strange.

I would say that the effect of the HDR on clocks is strange,
but the strangest effects I have seen remind me of the
"Hutchinson Effect".

Please read up on lifters.
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/liftbldr.htm

Lexx

Hdrkid: I agree with you a 100% when you say this world
is an illusion,maya.
@);-

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

pla?ce?bo ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl-sb)
n. pl. pla?ce?bos or pla?ce?boes

1-
a) A substance containing no medication and prescribed or given to reinforce a patient's expectation to get well.
B) An inactive substance or preparation used as a control in an experiment or test to determine the effectiveness of a medicinal drug.

2-
Something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another.

(pl?-chb) Roman Catholic Church. The service or office of vespers for the dead.

StarLord

Actually kid, I was the one that pointed out to you first in your own thread that There is a great difference between OBE which is what you are actually doing and have been doing all along and what you originally claimed that your placebo unit caused you to "Travel In Time".

As your BODY never left your house, your claim was false. If you will look up, this thread is WHY I DONT BELIEVE in HDR. and Not the HDRKID thread.

Have you now changed your position and you do not believe in your HDR unit will move your body through time??

Please do not bother reiterating the fact that you have chosen to use the HDR as a crutch to practice OBE / Out Of Body Experiences. You have made that point quite clear in your own thread.

Sadly, pointing out that the Physical Plane is 100% Illusion or Maya and using that fact, which is 100% true, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that your unit does not do what you have claimed it does origionally.

I have nothing against you and your a real nice person I am sure, but I have to tell you, when you make statements like that which do not support your theory, you are not helping your cause, you are just confusing the issue with esoteric statements that are no where near germain to your point.

That is the Complete picture, otherwise I would have said nothing so long ago.

No hard feelings, just the facts. :)

gomp

Originally posted by hdrkid+Nov 18 2004, 09:12 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarLord@Nov 17 2004, 04:58 PM
gomp

You need not worry in that area,? that placebo is no where near a big part of the board.? We have hashed it till the cows came home and it still does not send one through time.?

In fact,? if it was delivered on a Silver Platter,? the HDR unit would STILL not help your body move through time.

Perhaps you are not seeing the complete picture.
The three dimensional world we exist in - is maya.
An illusion.

I have noticed that after using the HDR strange events take place.

To Gomp:

I can tell you most of Gibb's circuits don't even allow current flow.
Yes, there is current flow. In fact, the electromagnet gets hot.
It is drawing about 4 amps of current.

On that same note there are devices out there that work with out explainable means. the radionics world is filled with devices that do strange things, nothing like time travel or anti gravity or any thing but still strange.

I would say that the effect of the HDR on clocks is strange,
but the strangest effects I have seen remind me of the
"Hutchinson Effect".

Please read up on lifters.
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/liftbldr.htm
[snapback]15603[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Lifters work because of ion wind,
the coil probably does heat up but there is no way for a potentiomiter to change the frequancy. Potentiomiters are by deffanition veriable resistors, that means they resist current flow not change the frequancy. Now because you plug most HDR's into the wall they have a 60Hz signal running through them, any time you have a magnetic feild that is switching back and forth 60 times a second it is gonna mess up electronic devices. now I cannot help but ask have you actually put a watch next to your HDR while its running or did you see a video of it on the internet and decide it was true?
no matter what the answer is, you your self admit that the HDR "helps" you have OBE's some thing you could do your self with out a huge magnet stuck to your head or stomach or where ever.
I am not even gonna talk about HDR's any more they do not take your body through time and until I see some one come on the boads with a video clip of the distant future or of some magor historical event I dont think any one should. its not a time machine there for should not be a topic of discussion on a time travel message board

HDRKID

Most of this technology is offshoots of the old Philadelphia Experiment.
Now some people say that the Philadelphia Experiment never took place.

What I know is that strange things happen when you use a strong magnetic field.
For example, yesterday, a light bulb exploded in my house.
I find that the HDR is also good for screwing up clocks.

In fact, most of the clocks in my house have the wrong time on them.

There is something strange and mysterious happening.
I have found that the effect is strongest on the morning
of a full moon.

Perhaps a tidal influence?

Also, that using the HDR with a Tesla coil increases the number and strength of the anomalous events that take place.

What I am seeing defies what little physics I know. It appears to be a phenomena that is linked to RF in the vicinity of a strong magnetic field.

gomp

Originally posted by hdrkid@Nov 22 2004, 06:30 PM
Most of this technology is offshoots of the old Philadelphia Experiment.
Now some people say that the Philadelphia Experiment never took place.

What I know is that strange things happen when you use a strong magnetic field.
For example, yesterday, a light bulb exploded in my house.
I find that the HDR is also good for screwing up clocks.

In fact, most of the clocks in my house have the wrong time on them.

There is something strange and mysterious happening.
I have found that the effect is strongest on the morning
of a full moon.

Perhaps a tidal influence?

Also, that using the HDR with a Tesla coil increases the number and strength of the anomalous events that take place.

What I am seeing defies what little physics I know. It appears to be a phenomena that is linked to RF in the vicinity of a strong magnetic field.

I have never placed one near a watch so I will take your word on that. but if you wanna see some really strange amd mysterious happenings, put the magnet right in the middle of your TV screen or your computer monitor.
but remember no matter what you stick it to you will not physically go through time

shiver

Hey Guys

I have an HDR and used it many times.
It's not right when people post opinions about a device when based on some of the posts, they have obviously never used it because they don't even understand it's function or understand radionics.

Firstly in my opinion, the electromegnet effect on a watch I believe is the AC current doing this, not a time field. That's just my opinion though.

IT's a radionic device.
The Electromagnet is supposed to CHARGE your soler plexus CHAKRA point.
...nothing more.
( And you NEVER put it near your head! as someone stated unless you want scrambled eggs )

It's too simple an EM to do anything like bend gravity or space.

It's possible the Large Electromagnet, coupled with the small coil inside and the witness well coil acting together make some kind of strange field but it's hard to tell as the EM field is very big.

I haven't attained physical travel, but again, I haven't tried it as I can't find a natural vortex, I can guarauntee ( as much as a skeptic as I am ) that is works at least mentally.

I'm talking about personal first hand experiences , seeing the future in DETAIL multiple times.
I have even EMAILED these events I HEARD and saw to friends usually 2-3 days BEFORE they happened and everyone I know has no doubt SOMETHING is happening.

If you saw the look on one of my friends face when the news was out that day...it was priceless.
She laughed at me before, then after I predicted specific minor events 2 days before reports were released..TWICE. Then she wanted to use it!

Nothing like someone laughing at it, then wanting it, says it all.

The best tests have been so far seeing small News events that can't be predicted days before they have even been reported.
Maybe I'll do a test and POST what I see next time I try that.

IT's possible this is all NATURAL, and the HDR acts as a placebo...but whatever is happening, I'm not going to second guess it.

It works for me.. "If it aint broke...."

Being a student of Remote Viewing also, I KNOW and have a large amount of evidence that SOMETHING happens, knowing the future is only 1 small piece of what I can do with remote viewing. In my course I have so far roughly 98-100% accuracy on all my tests excluding the first one which was about 65% accurate. All documented.

I still get CHILLS when the target is revield at the end of the sessions and find the drawings, descriptions etc to be a Bullseye. Impossible, but it works.

Since there are similarities between RV and using the HDR, ( ie relaxation techniques before, tuning a target, similarities to the Monitor's target numbers and mental state with Tuning the HDR etc.etc) as a mental machine, it's possible that the charging of the Electromagnet helps induce or improve this ability.

Another possibility is the EM fields fo the large Electromegnet and internal smaller electromagnets in the HDR itself is effecting the mind and opening up abilities.
Anyone who has researched this knows that EM field studies on the brain have extensive and varied effects...some quite scarry, including abduction experiences while EM fields on parts of the brain are induced.

In short, it works for me as it is, even without physical travel it has been worth every cent.
The future is wide open with this..taking glimpses into the future is priceless..and it's a hell of alot of fun when you're boared.

Just my 2 cents
S

Captain Nemo

Hey shiver,

Thanks for your post, in my opinion it seems to be one of the more credible HDR posts around.

Where did you buy your hdr? I'm looking at grabbing one. I know a place about 4 hours away from me that has the best natural vortexes. :D