Why I dont believe in HDRs

gomp

Originally posted by Captain Nemo@Dec 14 2004, 04:24 PM
shiver: I think I speak for everyone here when I say PLEASE go get some visions of the future with your HDR and post them here. We are dying for some real evidence that the device has some real value. Ahhh just think, you could go down in history! :D

from the sounds of it he is jsut astrally projecting or some thing into the future he is not physically there, so the device could be a brick or a bananna, he is the one doing the time traveling the device is just a crutch, er a placibo

HDRKID

Hi Gomp:

You said, "Lifters work because of ion wind"
Wrong that is what the debunkers are saying
because their initial "black string theory"
does not hold up.

Lifters work because of an unnkown force that we as yet do not understand.
People have suggested "Zero Point Energy", "Gravity Neutralization",
"Magnetic Levitation", etc.

Here is a link with information on lifters:

http://www.amazing1.com/grav.htm

The HDR uses a magnetic flield and caduceus coils to generate its effect,
but again we do not understand how this effect is being created.

Much more research needs to be done to understand how time works.

gomp

Originally posted by hdrkid@Jan 9 2005, 10:41 AM
Hi Gomp:

You said, \"Lifters work because of ion wind\"
Wrong that is what the debunkers are saying
because their initial \"black string theory\"
does not hold up.

Lifters work because of an unnkown force that we as yet do not understand.
People have suggested \"Zero Point Energy\", \"Gravity Neutralization\",
\"Magnetic Levitation\", etc.

Here is a link with information on lifters:

http://www.amazing1.com/grav.htm

if lifters work because of this "black string theory" then why dont they work in a vacume? and how come when you apply all of the formulas for calculateing force from ion wind to a lifter it adds up. I know your going to say that they work in a vacume, but the test that they used to check if they worked in a vacume was flawed.
and as far as the HDR go's there is very little evidance that it does any thing. lots of people claim that the HDR lets then astrally travel through time, big woop lots of people astrally travel with out an HDR. and the few people that claim physical travel have no evidence to suport there claim. Gibbs him self said that you can bring things back from the future and the past. if your physical body, your flesh and bones have been transported throught time into the future where is the evidence. extrodinary claims require extrodinary proof.
I think time travel is possible dont get me wrong, but I seriously doubt that time travel can happen because of one big electromagnet that is plugged into the wall.
call me crazy but I like to look at things from a logical point of view, not a faith and if you belive hard enough point of view.
I see where you are comming from HDRkid, and any one who wants to travel through time wants to be told that not only it is possible but it is simple. So every one is gonna jump on the "build a time machine for under ten bucks" band wagon. So I will keep building my modified version of the hail device, and be the one logical voice of reson shouting into a crowd of deaf ears. And if the hail device works I will post the winning lotto numbers in every state. then maybe jsut maybe, every one will stop talking about the HDR.

Oh has any one else noticed that a common house hold toster is more complex than the HDR? isent it wonderful that a guy who never graduated from highschool was able to master time and space and start selling his simple device for hundreds of dollars. I bet that is a great suplemental income for his unimployment.

StarLord

Gomp ol buddy, ah before you do that thing with the lotto numbers, send me a few #'s will ya? My koi need new platinum braces and my whippit needs running shoes.
Thanks a million!!

OllyB

he is the one doing the time traveling the device is just a crutch, er a placibo

LOL :D Christ!

If the HDR allowed you to physically travel, by creating a placibo effect. They you might want to buy one, for that placibo alone. ;)

kind regards,
Olly

gomp

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 11 2005, 10:54 AM
he is the one doing the time traveling the device is just a crutch, er a placibo

LOL :D Christ!

If the HDR allowed you to physically travel, by creating a placibo effect. They you might want to buy one, for that placibo alone. ;)

kind regards,
Olly

he isent physically traveling, he is just haveing visions of the future.
read the thread befor you post

StarLord

It's pretty much understood that the only thing traveling is one's imagination / awareness and wasted money from your pocket to the mfg of the placebo. :devil:

OllyB

:)

Sure, but i wasn't actually reffering to HIS experiences.

gomp

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 12 2005, 02:49 PM
:)

Sure, but i wasn't actually reffering to HIS experiences.

ok i will bite
Who's expeariances where you reffering to or great and wondfully offtopic OllyB?
please oh please tell us a tale with no proof other than you own babalings about some one who was magically transported through time with nothing more than some diodes and a big magnet. becasue we all want to hear the whole story only for you to say they dident actually physically go anywere, they only astrally traveled because you have no proof.
Please OllyB, please :D

OllyB

I have absolutely no desire to recount stories or give any proof of anything.

Maybe you take my posts to literal, maybe you don't.

There is no way to prove some-one has time travelled. Unless you do it yourself. So what would be the point wasting energy telling tales, Which is all they could be.

Kind regards,
Olly