Why I dont believe in HDRs

HDRKID

Hi Shiver:

Thanks for the post.

I have done some experiments with the HDR and a geiger counter.
The background radiation did not increase or decrease
when I turned on the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

Still trying to find out what is causing the effect.
I think that it might be similar to the
Hutchinson Effect.

I have found that using the HDR with a Tesla Coil steps up
the power of the effect and cause more paranomal events
than using the HDR alone.

Steven Gibbs says that the Tesla Coil might be tuning me into the zero vector
and creating an artificial vortex that interacts with the HDR. ;)

shiver

Hey guys

someone here emailed me and I thought I'd post this as it's a very good question, won't say who is was as it was a private message

if you can use your HDR to predict events a few days in advance, could you travel to the future and get the winning [removed specific state] powerball numbers, as a test."

THis was my reply. Would like other's thoughts on this matter of capturing the fine reality events like numbers and would it even be possible with a physical time machine like an HG wells machine we all dream of?
--------
Ha!
If that worked I would have done it already on my own.
( Believe me, I already tried this about 5 times. )

Getting wrong numbers wouldn't really prove anything, only would prove the nature of reality on a detailed scale of numbers is constantly changing.

Interestingly enough I always get no more than 3 numbres...usually 3.

Remote viewers know this as well ( I'm a student myself ) that picking numbers is extremely difficult.
Events on the other hand don't change much.

Picka number from 1-49, TEN times. Different number almost every time. ie could easily be a 100% change you get it wrong every time.
If you have to go to a specific building and room on Friday at 10am for a 3 hour meeting, by 11am, you'll be there 100% of the time if you checked and placed bets on it.

See the difference between targeting EVENTS and numbers?

Numbers are like the SUPER FINE weaving of reality, constantly changing, chaotic..and events and much more easily predictable.

If you could physically go, every time you went and came back the numbers would most likely be different.
Even a billion billionths of a second difference betwen chosing the numbers would result in two totally different set of numbers.

When you came back they would likely never be the same as what you saw in the future because it hasn't happened yet and there are uncountable variables that will change from now to then to come up with the set of numbers in your timeline.

If multiple universes exist as I believe, then every event has a branching off so predicting numbers would not be possible unless you could pinpoint the timeline you are IN, are GOING TO, and are COMING BACK TO.

So back to the HDR, one could try to do this in the TUNING process with the HDR to make sure this happens, but since I've had no luck.

Anyone else with more experience with it want to give it shot?

Should we start an HDR LOTTO Pool prediction forum here? ;)

Gibbs says that using an HDR for greed and that kind of thing will invariably fail, so could be the only reason I can't do something like this.

bed time.
S.

Captain Nemo

Have you considered trying it with horse racing? Sure, it would be chaotic, but not quite as much as numbers.

shiver

Ahh!! Good thinking!
Never bet on horses myself but it would be much easier. If one would see or hear names and those names matched real horses in the race, then I'd put my money down, especially if totally unfamiliar with the names.

I'm going to try a local race if I have time to test this weekend. DOn't want to look at the names though they are available online
Personally Remote Viewing for something like this would be much more accurate, But setup is more complicated ie. need a MONITOR to record a full RV session on the target. Viewer can't do it himelf.

Anyone else want to post a race location, time etc about a week away and try to guess it in advance?

Would be interesting to compare notes withother HDR users and see what we get.
S

Captain Nemo

Great, I wish you luck!

What's your success rate with actually getting a result out of the hdr? For most people I hear it's real low.

By the way, where did you get your hdr? Direct from Gibbs?

shiver

I have 2 different HDR's, 1 older one from Gibbs, and 1 modified one.
I used the Modified one here as it has more dials for tuning.

In terms of news events my success rate is around 80% so far.
Anything regarding Gambling is extremely poor, about the level of chance

Regarding gambling, here is what I saw for a race track for Monday the 13th I picked from a track called "Woodbine race track "

I saw myself writing ROBERT
EXTREMELY VIVID, I was actually watching myself write it, BUT No horse named Rob or Robert, could be a rider's name but they don't show first names.
There are a few names that start with an R.

Then saw Miss, and Mist & Missy. There is a horse in one line up called " Miss Coalie " and one called "Misty Vic"
Than the words OLD & Old Fasioned. There is a hose called "Old Cowpan"

The horse called "Misty Vix" with a rider named "D Hebert".
Possibly the MISS for Misty and BERT from Robert?

Coincidences? who knows.
This was a quick session, Pre Relaxation technique is extremely important to lower your brainwaves and relax, and I didn't do it..no time!

Over rand Out
:ninja:

gomp

Originally posted by shiver@Dec 12 2004, 03:24 PM
I have 2 different HDR's, 1 older one from Gibbs, and 1 modified one.
I used the Modified one here as it has more dials for tuning.

In terms of news events my success rate is around 80% so far.
Anything regarding Gambling is extremely poor, about the level of chance

Regarding gambling, here is what I saw for a race track for Monday the 13th I picked from a track called \"Woodbine race track \"

I saw myself writing ROBERT
EXTREMELY VIVID, I was actually watching myself write it, BUT No horse named Rob or Robert, could be a rider's name but they don't show first names.
There are a few names that start with an R.

Then saw Miss, and Mist & Missy. There is a horse in one line up called \" Miss Coalie \" and one called \"Misty Vic\"
Than the words OLD & Old Fasioned. There is a hose called \"Old Cowpan\"

The horse called \"Misty Vix\" with a rider named \"D Hebert\".
Possibly the MISS for Misty and BERT from Robert?

Coincidences? who knows.
This was a quick session, Pre Relaxation technique is extremely important to lower your brainwaves and relax, and I didn't do it..no time!

Over rand Out

Well did you place any bets, or win any monies?

shiver

Nope, didn't place bets!

Sadly, one of them came 2nd the" MISS " horse, Old cowpan came 5th
Still out of 10 in each race they at least had respectcable finishes.

Again, the thing only thing I saw vividly was me writing Robert in real time... but first name are not listed...and first name alone wouldn' t be enough info really unless there was only one rider or horse with ROBERT in it.

The 1ST PLACE RIDER's name of one of the two races I picked is "R Zeron"
I have to call them this week to find out the riders first name, if it's Robert I will be happy.

Usually with the HDR is when something happens, I ALWAYS get startled and open my eyes. Then it's OVER & can't get back to it.

I was writing Robert, just finished the T, and the vividness startled me awake as I realized that I wasn't really writing this on real paper.

I need to attain more CONTROL, I can't seem to do it most of the time.
It's a reflex action...like when you're falling asleep then BAM, you suddenly jolt awake.

Any HDR users have any tips on attaining better CONTROL over this?

I know if I didn't get startled I would have continued writing, but who knows what it would have been.

Any way I'll try something again with a PROPER session, complete with relaxation and post it here, but with the holidays I've been too darn busy!

Captain Nemo

shiver: I think I speak for everyone here when I say PLEASE go get some visions of the future with your HDR and post them here. We are dying for some real evidence that the device has some real value. Ahhh just think, you could go down in history! :D

Gamur316

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!! Can someone just draw and label everything needed to build an HDR ... I dont care if you use Paint just PLZ show me Blueprints or pics...plzzzz

THNX!!!!!!!!!!