Why I dont believe in HDRs

Omnux

In the videos that show how HDRs distort time, only analog watches are used. why weren't other things like plants or insects used? I think its reasonable they would prove better evidence. Also, why arent digital watches used? I've read many user's statements that HDRs dont affect digital watches. Have any of you thought that the effect of HDRs on the hands of a watch is related to the effects magnets have on them? When you put magnets close to an analog watch, the seconds hand gets stuck, but this doesnt mean time is being stopped.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I've often thought the same thing. I'm sure someone who swears by it will say "Oh, but the HDR is just a big electromagnet, it's used for astral travel."

If this is the case, why are those analog watch videos on the HDR website?

CaryP

All valid points gents, and I agree with your perspectives on the HDR. As we're all aware, there are some members here who are fans of the HDR. There may be some temptation to post contrary opinion and anechdotal evidence of the HDR's effectiveness on their part. There are also some members who've expressed very negative opinions of the HDR. Let's all remember to play nice. This topic tends to inspire heightened opinions on both sides. It's okay to have different opinions, and disagree. If we all agreed on everything -- how boring.

Cary

P.S. Heggy and Omnux, I wasn't trying to single you out. More of a reminder for future posters. Just trying to be clear. BTW Omnux, welcome to the plantation. Care to introduce yourself on the Introduce Yourself thread? Thanks in advance.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

:D I knew you, or someone, was going to say something like that.

I'm not trying to put down people like HDRKid or anything. I believe that he believes his machine really works. I guess it's just the lack of verifiable evidence that makes people suspicious. It's one of those things that conveniently can not be proven either way.

People like to see proof. A picture, a video, a recording. You can't do any of these with an HDR because it all happens with your mind. I want to believe these machines do what people say they can do, but I have to see it to believe it. And I'm certainly not going to shell out 300 dollars or whatever it costs for a big electromagnet I connect to my head.

All we want is proof. But, there's now way we can get it.....

gomp

I dont belive the HDR works eather. but I dont beleave that it works because if a big electromagnet warped time then every TV computer, car and any thing with an electric motor in it would be flying through time constantly. jsut a magnetic feild alone cannot warp time no matter what part of your body you stick it on

StarLord

Yes, Imagine standing on Hoover Dam and it leaves for the future or the past because of all those monster electromagnets spinning to make electricity. I am surprised we haven't had any time travel stories from workers in those dams. But now that the beans have been spilled.....

Timescholar

I don't believe it works either. The fact that digital clocks don't work with it should be proof enough. Analog clocks are just pieces of metal reacting to the electro-magnet like a compass if you disrupt Earth's magnetic field. (they go heywire).

HDRKID

I know for a fact that the HDR helps induce an OBE in me so I can astral travel,
but what many people do not know is that to get the clocks to move real fast I spent hours adjusting the dials trying to get the right frequency before I got the clock to speed up.

It is like when you shatter a glass by singing the right note. You have to hit it just right to get the effect, but boy what an effect. The clock takes off.

I have seen the clock go at over 1000X normal speed. It can cover an hour in a few seconds.

The clock makes a funny sound when it goes real fast and appears to vibrate.

I have a friend who has an HDR who has replicated the effect.

BTW putting a magnet next to a watch will not make it go real fast.

I now use this effect to calibrate the power of each HDR unit, they do not all have the same power. :devil:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

From what I've read, all the HDR is is a powerful electromagnet. It creates an electormagnetic field, and that's what causes the watch to spin. Why doesn't it do this with a digital clock? Why doesn't a piece of fruit decompose within seconds?

It ain't time travel, it's a parlor trick.

gomp

Gibbs and hist HDR have done more damage and set time travel research back farther than any thing else I have ever seen on these boards
once I thougth the HDR had some thing to it but I had not seen what was inside the box, once I found plans for an HDR I found them lacking. I have an electronics back round, and I can tell you most of Gibb's circuits don't even allow current flow. On that same note there are devices out there that work with out explainable means. the radionics world is filled with devices that do strange things, nothing like time travel or anti gravity or any thing but still strange.
I do not believe that time travel can be accomplished with radionics as we "understand"(no one really understands radionics) it today. And sadly enough I do not believe that any joe shmo will be able to build a time machine in his garage.
the manipulation of time as a function of sub-quantum mechanics requires a deep understanding of quantum theory, as well as a true gift with electronic engineering. I say gift because when you get down to it electronics is a theory, we as human beings still do not understand electricaty to its fullest extent and the sad part is we are no longer researching it we have found out what we need to make devices that we want.
I am sure that many a hopeful garage chrononought will make valuable contributions to this premature child of a science, but none of them will accomplish the goal of reaching 88 mph in there delorians and having any thing happen other than an impending speeding ticket.

I have seen many good ideas tossed aside by groups on boards just like this one because they where all to pre occupied with the HRD, and why not it is a simple thing that nay one can build with results that are impossible to get because of "rules" to make it work. Time and time again I have also seen board just like this one die because people with knowledge of electronics came and pointed out the flaws and eventually won the debate about the HDR only to find that the HDR was the only thing bringing many to the board, leaving the hopeful time traveler alone once again in search of some one who would be able to give them a nugget of knowledge another piece of the puzzle that is time.

It will happen here again the frauds and the fakes will pass through some will tell tales of devices and explain then in hopes some one else will build and test there idea and some will never give any details because they only want attention. and a few will jump on the band wagon claiming to have also built the device and it works and how wonderful it was. All of it means nothing and to stop it will only hurt the board and stop any thing good from coming out of it
its not why we gather here that is the point it is the fact that we gather all with a common dream, a goal to master the only thing that has always had a firm grip on our renes and become truly free from society and all of its rules, and petty laws
time travel is just that a metafore from freedom to do any ting you could ever want and always get a chance to try again.

peace out
the gomp