Why time travellers aren't talking here

Wind7

Staff
I've been a member here for over 15 years. I can even remember when the forum wasn't filled with moonbats like you guys.
Only one of you in the above is not on my ignore list.

You want time travel? I know a lot about most of the math and science of it, what is says about it, and why it says it,
But no one here feels the need to actually talk time travel, oh no. Don't even care to try and learn about it.
You guys have to waste electronic storage on bogus and ignorant claims about circuits, frequencies, time crystals, "proof" in the form of youtube videos, transparently fake claims about Tesla and, yes, "time travelers" stating absolute hogwash in the most ignorant way possible.

There is no one else here to call you out. Makes you uncomfortable? Then provide the legitimate evidence that convinced you of your claim, be ready to explain it without violating what we (not necessarily you) know to be factually true, and be prepared to read any rebuttal without having to suck your thumb.
Or crawl home to mommy with your tail between your legs.
It's not like you don't have the choice.

Having a discussion is one thing. Posting barking mad claims and whining when someone shoots your fish in a barrel is another.

Harte

Having some time on my hands, I looked up "Moonbat",
Here is the first picture that popped up.

1628464582138.png

Other than addressing the politics behind, (because I loathe politics)
I would rather surmise that the typical Moonbat is absolutely horrible
at the game of Badminton.

:)

HdrUserFor Manifesting

I've been a member here for over 15 years. I can even remember when the forum wasn't filled with moonbats like you guys.
Only one of you in the above is not on my ignore list.

You want time travel? I know a lot about most of the math and science of it, what is says about it, and why it says it,
But no one here feels the need to actually talk time travel, oh no. Don't even care to try and learn about it.
You guys have to waste electronic storage on bogus and ignorant claims about circuits, frequencies, time crystals, "proof" in the form of youtube videos, transparently fake claims about Tesla and, yes, "time travelers" stating absolute hogwash in the most ignorant way possible.

There is no one else here to call you out. Makes you uncomfortable? Then provide the legitimate evidence that convinced you of your claim, be ready to explain it without violating what we (not necessarily you) know to be factually true, and be prepared to read any rebuttal without having to suck your thumb.
Or crawl home to mommy with your tail between your legs.
It's not like you don't have the choice.

Having a discussion is one thing. Posting barking mad claims and whining when someone shoots your fish in a barrel is another.

Harte
dude why you got mad over someone calling this website a time travel website....so sad and you call me a moonbat hahah so ridiculous

Last edited:

Harte

dude why you got mad over someone calling this website a time travel website....so sad and you call me a moonbat hahah so ridiculous
In your case, your username is an indication of the degree to which you are a moonbat. Of course, it could be that you're being sarcastic.
If not... well...
This particular subforum is for time travel. Maybe you should look at the list of subforums on the front page if you think this is a time travel website.

Lastly, I explained precisely what I meant in the post you quoted (but , apparently, chose not to read.)

Harte

HdrUserFor Manifesting

In your case, your username is an indication of the degree to which you are a moonbat. Of course, it could be that you're being sarcastic.
If not... well...
This particular subforum is for time travel. Maybe you should look at the list of subforums on the front page if you think this is a time travel website.

Lastly, I explained precisely what I meant in the post you quoted (but , apparently, chose not to read.)

Harte
oh what ever

HdrUserFor Manifesting

If not... well...

Harte
why do you keep breaking the open minded rule?