Why time travellers aren't talking here

alpha centauri

@all
Sorry for the off-topic, because it has nothing to do with Harte, TF, NP, moonbats or magic-time-travel necklaces.

This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero.

As far as I know the most people that were somehow involved with people that talked to John Titor dont believe it. Only one person believes it. There are a lot of discussion threads about the topic and some members wrote this in a few of those. But I dont remember the names of those discussions.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
well the problem with harte he just be name calling people and stuff he also called me a moonbat,

its not hes expressing him self he attacking people for no reason ... but im in the wrong i guess i'm all wrong for trying to point this out i'm the bad guy in this situation ...this is my last post on this subject call all you seem to be hugely defending Harte so yeah.
I took Harte as an example here, because it was convenient. I'm not defending him any more than I would defend you if needed. (I say "I", but it's "we" as a team)

Let's look at another example. Someone posts schematics for a time machine they invented. It's powered by electricity and peanut butter . Do you expect everyone to "play the game" and ask all sorts of questions, like "does it work with crunchy peanut butter, or only the smooth one?" ?

Is it bad to point out it's probably fake, and that a time machine would never, ever run on peanut butter? Where's the line?

Let me know what you think of this case. I'm interested to know how you feel about it.

All we want in the end, is everyone to be nice to each other. By discussing this, we'll understand each other better.

HdrUserFor Manifesting

I took Harte as an example here, because it was convenient. I'm not defending him any more than I would defend you if needed. (I say "I", but it's "we" as a team)

Let's look at another example. Someone posts schematics for a time machine they invented. It's powered by electricity and peanut butter . Do you expect everyone to "play the game" and ask all sorts of questions, like "does it work with crunchy peanut butter, or only the smooth one?" ?

Is it bad to point out it's probably fake, and that a time machine would never, ever run on peanut butter? Where's the line?

Let me know what you think of this case. I'm interested to know how you feel about it.

All we want in the end, is everyone to be nice to each other. By discussing this, we'll understand each other better.
its in the past now i dont care. i should haven not jumped on this convo. sorry

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As far as I know the most people that were somehow involved with people that talked to John Titor dont believe it. Only one person believes it. There are a lot of discussion threads about the topic and some members wrote this in a few of those. But I dont remember the names of those discussions.
Pamela used to visit Paranormalis, but haven't in a long time.

Over time, all (maybe not all, but many if not most) of the other folks related to the story vanished for various reasons. Disinterest, lack of time, tired of being stalked, they were fake, etc.

Keep in mind, the Titor story is 20 years old now. It's definitely not as exciting and fresh as back in 2004.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

That time machine only works if you use the smooth Skippy low fat variety. And I think you have to hold your mouth just right during the tuning faze or it wont work.