Why time travellers aren't talking here

Wind7

Staff
See my Signature....?

I innocently asked this person a few questions, gave my 2 cent and then was attacked.
I ain't no pushover and will bite back.....when provoked.

Apparently I am Immoral Garbage.

Since reporting, nothing has changed.

I am considering leaving here for good....Although, I really don't wish to.

:(

TimeFlipper

See my Signature....?

I innocently asked this person a few questions, gave my 2 cent and then was attacked.
I ain't no pushover and will bite back.....when provoked.

Apparently I am Immoral Garbage.

Since reporting, nothing has changed.

I am considering leaving here for good....Although, I really don't wish to.

:(
Who is the person Windy?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Looking at the posts right now. Report those when that happens, we don't always see them right away.

You shouldn't have to endure name calling like that. Feel free to message me, Mayhem or PoisonApple at any time, if you feel we missed something, or if you would have done differently, were you in our position.

Wind7

Staff
It wouldn't hurt me to have all of my posts in the offending thread just removed....I want nothing further to do with it really.

Wind7

Staff
Looking at the posts right now. Report those when that happens, we don't always see them right away.

You shouldn't have to endure name calling like that. Feel free to message me, Mayhem or PoisonApple at any time, if you feel we missed something, or if you would have done differently, were you in our position.

I did look at a few of GC's other posts and I'm not the only one he/she has attacked here.

I am guilty of falling into the trappings of defense, as well....I'm not all Lightness and shine when offended in such a manner.

I admit it.

Mayhem did remove one of the more offensive GC posts....Thankfully.

TimeFlipper

I did look at a few of GC's other posts and I'm not the only one he/she has attacked here.

I am guilty of falling into the trappings of defense, as well....I'm not all Lightness and shine when offended in such a manner.
Anyone would be very upset at the remarks from that person Windy :mad:..