WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG-Fax3-201

WT - This is a bit of a long shot but we are out of ideas. You simply have to contact us if this is going to work.

Dv: .087! That was it.

It is not ”was not.” Hollis has passed, I am sorry to inform. But of that aspect of his, I am certain. “Home again; home again” as he always sang.

lamdo263

I am here now, but I'm not naked. I've had a few bad days, but it seems I'm getting over them. I'm male, so sometimes I just wonder what the other guy's tally-whacker might look like. It's not like the old days when weaners could just about wave to each other.

My dog's doing fine. The other day a man in Florida went into the water to save a puppy. I'm wondering if the pope will beatify him as a savior of poochereenos? I'm here, do not worry. 10217

Last edited:

lamdo263

Would you be so kind as to explain?
What's to explain? You've got puppies and puppies noses. It stinkies, so you don't want to let the puppy smell that. Got it, need I explain future? A thousand points of light, a hairy socket way down south that doesn't have an eyeball in it, that needs washed. Please reelect one of the Bushes because it would be the funny thing to do. Been there, done that. Now that that's said let's all hold hands,..wait' can't do that, that stinks too.

BG-Fax3-201

What's to explain? You've got puppies and puppies noses. It stinkies, so you don't want to let the puppy smell that. Got it, need I explain future? A thousand points of light, a hairy socket way down south that doesn't have an eyeball in it, that needs washed. Please reelect one of the Bushes because it would be the funny thing to do. Been there, done that. Now that that's said let's all hold hands,..wait' can't do that, that stinks too.
But I don’t have puppies. Nor do I have puppies’ noses.

lamdo263

I'm here but have yet to verify if one gets struck in the anus with lightning, that this is the safest area to be struck?

Status
Not open for further replies.