Your own death Predictions.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Alright, let's get back to the topic of death. Freak Show, I believe Num and I have discussed about going off-topic with you before.

Freak Show

No, you tried to discuss it with me. besides. i'm not the one going off topic here. that is Ms. Dumpling talking about a reasonater and time travel when the subject is predicting your own death.. Classic, i don't your problem is with me, and i really don't care.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Freak Show - I understand all that you say. However, instead of answering Dumpling in this thread, you could have not replied to her, or, if you felt the need to reply to her, you could have sent her a private message in a private conversation between you and her. And whether or not you were the one that started going off-topic, you did contribute to taking the thread off-topic by replying to her in regards to HDR and time travel in this thread.

Freak Show

i was not the only one talking off topic, yet you continue to point me out. this is a forum of opinions of which i like others have the right to answer. If we only sent private messages to one another there wouldn't be a forum discussion would there...

Peaceseeker

Welcoming Forums member views and thoughts on this.

It may seem a bit forlorn, but its a paranormal forum. :)
As is a tradition in Ireland to be laid out in the house for those to
come and pay their respects.

One of my uncles organised his own funeral, paid for it in advance and made
some special requests.

His request was to be a life of the party, laid out for all to see. He paid for the party in advance.

Two of have ive been witness to, my grandfather 94 in Ireland. A cousin here in Australia died much younger before her time, God bless she is in a better place after much pain.

Thoughts, as this being a predominately time travel oriented forum. Be interested so see if you have seen your own passing of the soul.

Kind regards

Mayhem

good question. i think most of us, probably see many different ways we all may die, whenever we deal with harsh moments in time i imagine.

having said this, i've seen many different ways (visions? daydreams? i have no idea the correct term to use lol), anyhow i've seen many different ways my life on this planet might end.

but my gut has been telling me forever i'll die of cancer, (and the way my stomach is, i wouldn't be surprised .)

whether it comes true or not, guess i won't know til the time comes,

although how i look at it, is like how they say in the great song "in my mind" by "amanda palmer" from that "life is strange" time travel game , "i'll start poundin the lid, sayin i haven't finished yet, i still got a tattoo to get !!! "

:)

edited to add something . edited again to correct the words i got wrong for the song lol ya i heard the song a million times yet my bad memory still wins lol

Last edited: